The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd better take my behind to bed so I can get the cookies done in the morning.

I'll call ya tomorrow. :kiss:

I'll look forward to the call. Leave a message if I don't answer. If I don't answer, it's because I'm tethered to my stall. :rolleyes:

Hey slyc. :D

Yeah, you missed 'em. Some had to work tomorrow and the rest just wandered off. We needed you here as a chick magnet. ;)

I was busy "magnetizing" elsewhere. ;)

You know, I fucking hate writer's block . . . .

I was busy "magnetizing" elsewhere. ;)

You know, I fucking hate writer's block . . . .

Lucky dog!

You and me both. :mad:

Diedre (my muse) wandered in last night without a bye your leave and we've been dancing ever since. She prolly was wore out and missed her chocolates.

Lucky dog!

You and me both. :mad:

Diedre (my muse) wandered in last night without a bye your leave and we've been dancing ever since. She prolly was wore out and missed her chocolates.

I'm torn between a story I want to write and one I feel an obligation to continue, despite misgivings. It sucks. It probably isn;t writer's block so much as reader-induced guilt. :rolleyes:

I'm torn between a story I want to write and one I feel an obligation to continue, despite misgivings. It sucks. It probably isn;t writer's block so much as reader-induced guilt. :rolleyes:

We do need to accommodate our public, but if it ain't happenin', it ain't happenin'.;)

Go with what you want to write, not with what you feel you need to write. Guilt isn't the best stimulator for creativity, as you're finding out. :D

Morning peeps. We've got a Team FullTilt meeting at 9:00 then off we go! Wish me luck! :kiss:
(BTW under my Full Tilt shirt I will be wearing my Team Naked Party skin - so ya'll are represented! :D )

Morning peeps. We've got a Team FullTilt meeting at 9:00 then off we go! Wish me luck! :kiss:
(BTW under my Full Tilt shirt I will be wearing my Team Naked Party skin - so ya'll are represented! :D )

Hmmm....Team Naked Party skin....*absently licking lips*
Best of luck, hon...go get 'em! Um..What's Team FullTilt again?:rolleyes:

:cool:

Best of luck, kiddo! Take their money and make'm cry! :D

Sorry, dear, but there is no way that I'm even going to think about what is under your shirt (or Amy's for that matter) because there is no way any of us poor guys are ever going to get to see it! I got plenty of other ways to be frustrated! ;)

Best of luck, kiddo! Take their money and make'm cry! :D

Sorry, dear, but there is no way that I'm even going to think about what is under your shirt (or Amy's for that matter) because there is no way any of us poor guys are ever going to get to see it! I got plenty of other ways to be frustrated! ;)

Did you get your little fox, Sandy?

Did you get your little fox, Sandy?

Nah. She sold all the ones in that litter before I got off my ass and paid her the money. :eek:

The next litter ready for sale in mid January. I put a deposit down on one of those though, because she only breeds her females once a year.

So how you been darl'in?

Nah. She sold all the ones in that litter before I got off my ass and paid her the money. :eek:

The next litter ready for sale in mid January. I put a deposit down on one of those though, because she only breeds her females once a year.

So how you been darl'in?

I'm alive and kicking. I want pictures of the little sweety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back