The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I'll get the kerosene, just in case.

It'll be fine (unless you're planning on using the kerosene for a quick starter in the fireplace :rolleyes:)

Another hour and we'll have this place ready to go for another party :D

It'll be fine (unless you're planning on using the kerosene for a quick starter in the fireplace :rolleyes:)

*Looking around*

Do we have a big-screen TV in here ... the game's about to start :)

*It's probably right in front of me, but I've never been thinking about watching TV in here before :eek:*

I don't think anyone else is up for another party besides us.

I don't think anyone else is up for another party besides us.

Never know ... get the bowl games on a big screen and the free booze, might get more people stopping in than you expect :)
Then again, we could just make this a private party
;)

So dreadfully sorry to be late. Is there perchance any lager left? I'm afraid that I've got to be sparing on the carbs. The Mrs. declared that I'm too heavy to climb on top so I've been losing weight since September. If it weren't for Literotica to distract me from all calories it wouldn't have worked. Happy New Year, all, or at least Horny New Year.

So dreadfully sorry to be late. Is there perchance any lager left? I'm afraid that I've got to be sparing on the carbs. The Mrs. declared that I'm too heavy to climb on top so I've been losing weight since September. If it weren't for Literotica to distract me from all calories it wouldn't have worked. Happy New Year, all, or at least Horny New Year.

No games needed for me. No booze either. Just naked womenz.

Well we have beer, one naked woman and football ... will that work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back