The Mer's Soul Mate (Closed)

Nexus played with Sky's body as he sang. His fingers seemed to be everywhere while the rest of his body pressed urgently into her.

“My beautiful Sky, my soul mate
brought to me by wonderful fate.
Our bodies bound by love know
our bond will so much deeper grow.”

Nexus cock grew hard in Sky again, taking her with determination and passion. His songs were repeated again and again until they became lost in one another.

He felt Sky's breasts pressing harder and looked to see they were growing larger and larger like those of a female siren. He was surprised the change was happening so fast but very pleased.

Deep down everything just seemed to stop, to be at a stand still and she didn't look at anything. Sex maybe have made small changes but the true changes from legs to a tail? that would take time because that came with the power and time love had, closing her eyes she didn't know what was going to happen to her, it was amazing how shit seemed to be it was really nice.

Nexus song finally ended. He was pleased with the changes in Sky's body, but he was aware this was only the beginning. “I imagine you must be very hungry, Sky. Our sensual dance required a lot of energy. I know I'm starved. I could eat a whale,” he said with a laugh.

She was tired that much was for sure and she grabbed her robe that wad close by. She didn't know what she wanted. Everything inside herself didn't know what to make of him or what was going on with her. "I'm tired actually very tired"

Compared to him a lot was going on and she looked at at tired. I'm fine just can't keep my eyes open. She sat on the couch and was out cold almost instantly.

Nexus lifted Sky's upper body and scooted under her so that she lay on his lap. He caressed her head as she lay there fast asleep. Then he sang a different song.

“Gently, under the sea
you float along happily,
relaxing now with me
my queen is who I see.”

She couldn't help but see herself under theses and it was something she didn't mind but when she saw she was what he was she woke from the dream unsure what that was about as she sat up.

Nexus stopped singing when Sky sat up. He smiled at her. “I have been away from the ocean for too long. I calls for me now.

“I hope when I call for you, you will come. Only you can make that choice. If you stay here, in time you will return to normal. If you come to me, your changes will continue.”

He stood up. “I love you Sky; you belong with me; still, I cannot pull you away from all you know; only you can walk away from it.”

He kissed her on the lips and sang one last song before leaving.

“Sky, I belong to you
and will always be true
even if you ignore my call
because to you, I give my all.”

She listened to what he said to her and just nodded, she was going to have to do a lot of thinking. But what made her care about him? was he was willing to let he r go if it meant her happiness and that she truly appreciated and hoped he knew it. When he sang the song she blushed a bit, and with the final key he sang he was gone just as fast as he appeared. She grabbed something to eat and laid back down on her bed. Her neck was hurting so she rubbed it and felt a pain shoot up in her hand, she looked at her hand and there was a deep cut and she got up to see her reflection when she saw some kind of spikes on her neck, she sighed frustrated and laid back down falling asleep.

Nexus arrived at the ocean quickly and slid into the water. His legs vanished, being replaced with his tail. He dove deep and found some plankton, and he ate his fill of them.

Waiting had always been hard for him, but he knew it was needed to give Sky time to think. It would not be easy to leave all she knew to be with him. For her to know happiness, she had to make a free choice.

The first day of waiting was hard, the second day was near impossible, and by the end of the third day, he was missing her so much, he could barely think.

Nexus prepared his song, and as he sang to her mind, he left the water and walked toward her house.

In every life there comes a choice;
please, listen to my honest voice.

My love for you, Sky, is from my heart,
and from it, my love will never part.

Loving you, I discovered we are one;
we have a bond that can never be undone.

Three days apart from you made me want to cry
because without you, I don't even want to try.

Without my soul mate, life has lost its meaning,
and all day and night long, it's you I am yearning.

This choice belongs to you,
and I hope you feel it too.

He repeated his song as he walked along. Finally, he came to the door of her house and knocked. When she opened the door, he took her hand.

“Sky, I love you. Will you come with me and be my queen?”

She heard the song in her head it made her feel different and she could feel him like she was being not controlled but willed. When she felt his hand on hers hearing what he asked. "How is this possible im human..im scared" she admitted she was feeling strange.

“Yes, you are human,” said Nexus; yet, consider the changes you have already seen in your body. They are not unnatural because someone in your family in the past had to be a siren. Siren blood flows in your veins.

“Now, you have a choice. Come with me and be my queen, or stay here and become. . . .

“I love you, Sky; I want you and I need you. Choose me.”

She looked at him she heard things in her head when she looked at him her eyes had changed, she slowly stood up and looked into his eyes and ignored everything but her heart, she kissed him softly on the lips then pulled away to look into his eyes stroking his cheek her way of choosing him.

Nexus enjoyed her kiss and her touches on his face. “Leave your clothes here. When you enter the water I will help with the other changes which must come.”

As they walked together toward the ocean, he told her of his Uden and his brother Ulrick. “I fear there will be a war because of the ambitions of my brother.”

When they arrived at the ocean, Nexus entered the water first then held his arms open for Sky. He started singing his most powerful song so powerful it could even turn the path of a hurricane.

As he sang the water started to churn as though a storm was upon it.

Woman long ago of the sea
has now at last returned to me.
She has touched my soul as no other;
of our children, she will be the mother.
The siren dormant in her arise
let the sea hear her longing cries.
This body must endure great change,
so under water will not be strange.

As Nexus sang, Sky's body did change. He smiled when he saw she had a tail. She was truly a siren now.

She was in the water but still close to land, the changes was something different it hurt at first and she groaned feeling pain then it stopped she had kept her bra on and removed it. They were larger full of milk but scales all over her. "A war is going to happen because of me?"

Nexus shook his head. “No, Sky, my brother wants to be the next king. I just wanted to warn you that things might get ugly.

He touched her neck. “Good, I can feel your gills under the skin. Don't worry about going under the water; your body will know what to do to breathe.”

He took her hand. “It is time to go to our home, Siran, for our marriage ceremony.”

Although the water was cold, their natural body insulation made it feel normal. As they swam deeper and deeper, Nexus pointed out the various kinds of fish and other edible delights.

Several miles from the siren home, Chas and Ver, two female sirens met up with them.

Chas said, Most of the siren males who supported you as the next king have been imprisoned and will be executed as soon as you make your appearance in Siran.

Nexus squeezed Sky's hand and replied, Looks like our marriage will be postponed for a wee bit. Chas take to the where the others are hiding out. We need to make a plan.

Her world was changing very fast and had no idea about what was going to happen in the future, here he came here and something to him felt pulled. She could not help but wonder what the hell was going to happen from now on. She felt the water on her skin and she sighed softly, she had never been able to swim but here she was feeling the changes slowly happen. Until finally she did as he told her and she groaned feeling her legs fuse together, finally she looked down seeing a beautiful tail. There was something very special in her form since it was a head to toe transformation, her heart beating so quickly. She held her breath till she could no longer do it, and the first breath of the water felt very odd and kinda scary.

She allowed her new form to swim staying beside him but enjoying what she was like now, the ocean below was beautiful like she thought it would be. She was glad she could be able to see everything now. Her New Form getting use to how she could move around, took a lot of strength.

Nexus was pleased to see Sky's transformation. You are so beautiful, he said mentally.

Chas and Ver swam close by, leading the way. Nexus was nervous., His brother had the advantage; it would take good planning and a bit of luck for them to succeed.

You are brave, Sky, to leave your life to be with me. I appreciate you and your sacrifice, and I look forward to our marriage.

Last edited:
She followed him hearing what he said and she nodded and didn't know if this was a good idea, everything happened for a reason she knew but right now? she didn't know what to do with herself, her eyes scanning the whole area it was easy to see that she was new to the tail she was far from angelic like.

After a long descent, they arrived at a large group of mostly female sirens. Nexus was relieved to have arrived without anyone having noticed their approach.

He said, “Now, we need to make a plan to free the male sirens and to put a stop to my brother. If anyone had ideas, I want to hear them.”

She looked at him then everyone else "There to busy looking at me Nex" She said simply. "How are they in need of freeing who has them" She didn't know anything about him so she thought perhaps if she knew what happened perhaps she could help she was good that way.

Nexus said, “When my brother captured the male sirens who supported me, he bound their mouths closed so they could not made a song to free themselves. I understand that he has sung a barrier of protection around them. We need to break the barrier and unbind their mouths.”

Nexus looked at Sky and said, “A queen has the most powerful voice. Marry me now, and you will have the power to do what is needed.”

She heard him explain the situation and its really was an issue. but I see began to talk about a queen having that strength and having a wedding right now right then she began to think. "Are you sure we have to get married I am all for it to help but if the queen has the ability don't you think perhaps she's born with it regardless of just being considered a wife a queen? what if I have that ability and instead of wasting time at a wedding that we take that time we fight back now?"

Nexus nodded at Sky's words. “You are correct that you are born with the ability; however, it is dormant and will not become active until you are in fact the queen. You cannot be the queen unless you are married to me. I understand it takes time, but we can have a quick ceremolny now and have a much longer one later. I love you Sky. It is not easy to ask this of you because I know you will be put in great danger, but I also have confedience in your ability and strength and know you will succeed.”

Back