The Mer's Soul Mate (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Skylar Speed

Skylar always loved the sea she felt most at peace by the ocean which was why she lived close to it, she went swimming a lot and even helped some wounded animals that came around stuck on land. She was a peaceful woman the kind of person you would want to know, she was extremely smart as well. She had no friends however and no family to speak of either, her mother died of cancer when about ten years ago from cancer, her father drank himself to die three years ago. So for a while she felt like she was surrounded by death and that scared her, so she decided to not have friends, was just easier that way. She had been picked on badly in school, she had been tripped, hit and even cut even though she did nothing to deserve such a thing. She never uttered a sound or a word in school afraid her bullies would pick on her worse. She never said anything to anyone about it, it was something that was hard to tell people any way. She never ate lunch either, when it was time for lunch she would go to the music room to continue on her music. She was a music savant and was able to do things not man could do at her age. She made up music with and without words but she never sang or performed in front of anyone. But thankfully she had done her time and graduated right on time, the one thing she did love though and that was the fact she was her classes valedictorian. Even though her time had been hell she still gave a good speech, she had been told she would be someone in her life. And hoped that her teachers were right when it came to that.

Because life had not been kind to her she even graduated with no one and that was fine with her, though she was very lonely. But animals did not judge you or hate you or torture you, they were with you no matter what, though she had no animals herself she loved them. She had always loved sea animals and dogs, her two passions. She even worked on the sea, her job was a ten hour a job kind of thing. She would be sent out in the coordinates and once there she was to make notes to see if any animal had been covered in oil or covered in something that could kill what ever life it was. On her lunch she would swim she loved being out there with no one to see what she was doing, one day however everything had changed. When she was out in the ocean she saw a fishermen's boat and noticed there haul it looked like it was more then just fish she could tell, it was not long before she heard the men yelling out that they were going to be reach. She used her boat to get close but out of sight and it was when she saw him. Her eyes went wide when she saw the creature, it was a mermaid? She moved closer and noticed it was a male and she grew angry she yelled at them to let him go, that they would kill him. But the men just laughed and told her to fuck off. They took off high speed there boat faster then her own, she had to do something Skylar could not just sit there. So she did the only thing she could and that? Was to case after them to try confront the men. But before they had a chance to take off out of sight she made eye contact with the merman.

By the time she got back it had been a few hours, she saw the boat and asked around to see who knew who's boat it was. Once she was given an idea she went to where she was told, it was some kind of big building and in the middle of the huge room was a huge tank filled with sea water. She slowly walked up to the tank and noticed that there eyes were locked, she slowly raised her hands showing she had nothing to hurt him with. He was beautiful not like the movies or books but he was even more beautiful. She had no idea how such a creature could even be a real thing, she had heard that in some parts of the ocean there are huge holes that are to deep for humans to swim in and look and to small to fit some kind of machine to take pictures. Since no one had seen one till know she realized there truly were creatures that humans knew nothing about, didn't even know that such things excisted in the first place.

By the time she got back it had been a few hours, she saw the boat and asked around to see who knew who's boat it was. Once she was given an idea she went to where she was told, it was some kind of big building and in the middle of the huge room was a huge tank filled with sea water. She slowly walked up to the tank and noticed that there eyes were locked, she slowly raised her hands showing she had nothing to hurt him with. He was beautiful not like the movies or books but he was even more beautiful. She had no idea how such a creature could even be a real thing, she had heard that in some parts of the ocean there are huge holes that are to deep for humans to swim in and look and to small to fit some kind of machine to take pictures. Since no one had seen one till know she realized there truly were creatures that humans knew nothing about, didn't even know that such things existed in the first place. But that was the beauty of it, she was glad some parts of the ocean could not get there hands on. When she got half way she stopped dead in her tracks hearing someone pulling the hammer back on a hand gun, she kept looking at the merman and then heard the man asking why she was there, she had told them they had no right in keeping him a prisoner because that is what he was, a prisoner that could not get away. The man told her she was a fool and that they were keeping him no matter what anyone said. She moved a little closer to the tank seeing that around his fin was a chain, he was chained to the tank. He had enough slack that he could get to the top of the tank, she looked at the man ten times more pissed. She had been told that they would make millions because they were going to display him and that made her sick, that they would do that to him. He was flesh and blood even more so partly human so he was no monster to him. Before the man left her because he wasn't afraid of her, to have fun talking to the fish but before he left the room she spoke to the ass hole.

"Only monster in this fucking building is you" She growled.

When he left with his men she slowly put her arms down walking up to the tank, once she was there she saw him up close and personal. She placed her hand on the tank, tears forming in her eyes as she was sad and angry, she had to do something about this. She had to get him out some how, it was going to be a huge undertacking especially because of the shackle that was around his fin. Looking down hanging her head she felt bad and responsible, humans were like this. At least a great many were because she respected life on land and in the sea, humans only thinking of money. Which made her hate her species because humans were filthy creatures, she hated her kind. She began to think perhaps she could have done something out in the sea, so that she could have saved him then. Sadly she had no knife so she couldn't destroy the net, she ran it over and over into her head it was beyond crazy. But she snapped back to her reality and slowly looked back up at him, the tears in her eyes finally slid down her cheeks. She had no idea what to say to him, there was nothing she could say to make the situation better. Because in reality nothing would make this better, it took what felt like hours to find the words. But in reality it was just a matter of seconds, shaking her head she sighed softly.

"I don't know if you can hear me or understand me, but I am so sorry this happened to you" She said sadly her voice trembling she was so upset.

"My species are wicked beings and I am ashamed to be one, but I promise you. I will find a way to get you out of here, this I swear" Her voice turned from sad to determined.

When Nexus saw the beautiful woman he was shocked to the core of his being. She was his soul mate; how he could have a human for a soul mate was beyond him. He was a Siren; although he looked like a Merman. He did have a voice of power, but it was only useful against creatures of the sea.

He watched the woman come to the tank and listened to her passionate anger concerning him. He was surprised because most humans had never been kind to sea folk.

When she made her promise to free him, he knew that not ony was she his soul mate, but also that he loved her and would love her forever.

Nexus was telepathic, and he touched the woman's mind gently. My dear beloved do not turn around or give any reaction, just listen.

My name is Nexus, and you are my beloved. If you speak to me in your mind, I will hear you. My captors will celebrate their good fortune with drink. Wait until they are drunk. The old heavy set man has the key to my chain. Take it from him and set me free.

You will need some kind of thing to transport me back to the water. Please, know this, my beloved, I need your help, but if you choose to help me – you will always be my beloved. I need for you to know the truth because in helping me, you will be my forever beloved and never belong to the world of humans again.

She had come there with a truck already so that wasn't a huge problem in the least, she ran out of there quickly looking like she was never coming back but she had a huge blanket she was laying down on the ground. "This is so I can get you to my truck If I drag you without it you could suffer wounds on your tail that will hurt and I don't want to hurt you" She looked at the time and sighed softly. "I could pick the lock if I could breath under water since I am not that good at lock picking in the water" She placed her hands on her hips looking at him, up close he looked deadly and knew Siren's could easily get into a humans head by singing causing them to sink. Siren's were suppose to be deadly so why wasn't he to her? He seemed kind which was something new, then again no one knew siren's were real.

Nexus watched his beloved, not really understanding what was happening.

This was not the time for him to be absent from his people. His father, Uden, was near death. Nexus was the eldest and would become the next king; however, his brother, Ulrick, wanted to be king in his place.

Nexus feared what might happen in his absence, but he needed to focus on now – not worry for the future.

His beloved came to the tank numerous times. He spoke to her every time, but he wasn't sure if she understood; maybe she couldn't hear him.

He smiled to himself; he told her to not respond to his voice, so maybe she was listening.

Beautiful woman, who is also my beloved, if you can hear me, wink at me

She heard what he said and gave him a wink she was going to need time. How could he be her soul mate? She was as human as they come. She went to the office hearing nothing. She opened the door the men passed out. She grabbed the keys off the table and took off. She ran as fast as she could then jumped her foot gaining leaverge enough to get up up. She pulled herself over and in the water. She freed him and looked at him.

"How are we getting you out?"

Nexus grinned. My upper body strength is awesome, if I might say so myself. He lifted her up to the top of the tank with ease. Now, stay right there.

He gripped the top of the tank then flipped hard with his tail. He landed on the edge of the tank.

He wrapped her in one arm and grabbed the tank with the other hand and lowered them down to the blanket on the floor.

He lay on the blanket facing away from her. As she pulled on the blanket, he used his hands to push on the floor, propelling the blanket forward.

Oh, by the way, he asked, what's your name?

As she was making sure that this went well she heard what he asked her "It's Skylar people call me sky" She said simply once at her truck she opened the back and with his help got him in the back, she sighed softly "My home is on the sea so we should be go. She took off for the beach nearest her home.

Sky, a perfect name for a beautiful woman. Then he started to sing.

She came to me when I was in trouble, why?
I called her soul – mate and beloved, my Sky.
I will make love to you; you'll be my queen.
Never will a greater love ever be seen.

He sang the song again and again; yet, every time it was different in tone, voice, and power. As they arrived at her place, the song had the power of hurricane that could sweep away everything in its path.

He knew without question her future was with him.

Her world was being turned upside down. She drove on the sand and looked at him as she put the gate down. She had him turn around then got behind him wrapped her arms around his torso. She felt the water and stopped sitting him down.

The salt water was a welcome relief for it was here he could make his change, and he did.

Nexus stood up on two legs. He took Sky's hand. “You have a place we can go? I want you Sky, and I want you now.”

She heard what he said and didn't know if she was ready for it. She motioned to the house. "Your free to do what you want no one comes out this far"

Nexus did not often use his legs, so he walked slowly as he held her hand. He was glad no one lived nearby; without his tail he was completely naked. He grinned as he noticed Sky glancing at him from time to time.

They stopped at the structure Sky called home. She opened it and they entered. This was the first time he had been in a human place. It was wonderous, and he understood none of it.

He turned to Sky, placing his hands on her face. “You deserve a proper thank you.” He kissed her lips, deepening the kiss, his tongue delved into her mouth while his hands removed her clothing.

She watched how he was looking at her, they maybe soul mates but she didn't love him because she didn't know him. Her heart fell for him in a way when he was captured. But hearing what he said about a proper thank you and shook her head "That isn't Nes..." She didn't get a chance to finish it, his lips were over her's. Feeling his hands undress her, she leaned against the wall for more balance.

Nexus's passion was strong, but he didn't want to overpower Sky. Once her clothing was gone, he explored her flesh with his hands and fingers, touching and caressing her from head to toe.

She didn't know what all would happen her heart was beating quickly "How can we be meant to be together we are two different people you live in the sea and I am a land lubber as sailers say" She smiled a little.

When Nexus finished caressing her with his hand and fingers, he used his lips, mouth and tongue to follow the same path. He heard her question and answered, “I don't understand it, but from the first moment I saw you, Sky, I knew you were my soul-mate, and in that moment, I made a choice to love you – even though I knew nothing about you; I believe in time you will see the truth as well. Now, I want to make love with you, join with you, be one with you, Sky.”

She didn't understand any of this but looking at him made her think in ways she normally didn't. Here he wanted to love her and unsure why. She nodded to him. Pressing her back against the wall

Nexus smiled and touched her lips with his fingers. “The first step to love is trust, and you have taken that first step.” He pressed his body into hers, letting her feel his heat, allowing her to see the passion in his eyes, and then he sang:

“Fires grow deep within,
knowing passion, it begins.
A yearning not of a voice,
a fullfilling when you make a choice.”

His hand slid between her legs while his mouth dropped to her breasts. His hard penis pressed urgently at her thigh while his hands and mouth prepared her for him.

She cried out a little feeling what he was doing. She relaxed best she could he head spinning of possibilities.

Sky's cries spurred Nexus on. He spread her legs even wider, and with his hands on her hips, he lifted her up, holding against the wall. His cock pressed at her sweet center. He let her slide down, impaling her on his hardness.

His mouth moved to her breasts, licking, sucking, and biting.

He felt her virgin barrier and pushed down on her hips, driving his cock deeper.

She cried out her legs wrapping ground him as he took her a he lifted her up and let gravity push her down the motions made her breasts juggle a bit. "God" she groaned her fingers digging into him.

Sky's cries and fingers caused Nexus to respond even more. Their frenzied love making filled the room with sensual sounds. Nexus sang:

“Love making so sweet
with my soul mate is a treat.
Filling her with my seed
is a great joy indeed.”

His song opened up in her she didn't know what yet but she knew now it didn't matter her body Cumming feeling him going deeper

Nexus heard a soft pop and looked around, seeing nothing. Their entwined bodies were moving insync to the music he'd set in motion. It was the siren song of love, which he'd never used before.

He repeated the song again and again, increasing their need for one another. Another soft pop sounded; this time he thought he saw some of her hair move slightly.

His hand caresses over her head where he found two spines, which typically did not appear until a siren was going to battle – then the spines would appear from the back of the head to just above the ass.

Nexus was more than surprised by the spines. He continued with his song.

She was curious as to what he was feeling for but when she saw how he looked at her, she grew worried. She didn't know what was going on, but before she could reach behind her and feel what he was looking for. He statrted the song began again. The song had nothing to do with what was happening to her, it was the process of how a human became his mate, marking her with a change that was to come. It was hard to think with how he was taking her and the song he sang.

Back