The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
Providing she was watching and had ordered me to do it yes, if she’s not around and was not aware in advance definitely not.

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?
No interest in having anything in my arse, or having a man suck my cock. but love the idea of sucking a man while she watches, or clean the cum that spurted from his cock into her pussy. love the idea of swallowing his load for her.

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?
unfortunately not.

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?
I know I’d spurt in my panties if I ever got to taste a fresh cream pie or have a cock spurt in my mouth. Definitely not my throat since I want to taste it! That would give them something else to blackmail me with to make me do the next kinky thing.

I would love to share a cock with my wife and have her watch me suck. But it'll never happen, so I've sucked cock and had mine sucked, with just the two of us. I now find it perfectly normal. The notion of it being "gay" never occurs to me.
Extremely erotic

You may be the only person who can say this 😆
Well, not exactly that, but my wife's mom's dad got her dad into sucking cock before they were married and my dad was also a bi cocksucker when my parents married. I runs in the family, our son is a sissy CD like me as is our son-in law (he was concerted before they married).

Last edited:
Well, not exactly that, but my wife's mom's dad got her dad into sucking cock before they were married and my dad was also a bi cocksucker when my parents married. I runs in the family, our son is a sissy CD like me as is our son-in law (he was concerted before they married).
I wish I could have been part of this family!
I know that there are closeted members in my extended family, but my brother and my cousin (that originally seduced me to cocksucking) are as far as I went with immediate family.

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
No. At the very least her participation should be telling me to go and please the guy.

Anything she tells me to do.

Yes. I've sucked 3 men in a swinger club once my wife told me to suck them.

1st - That she can switching me into being a cock hungry slut.
2nd - Being a cock hungry slut.

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)
After some experimentation, I can comfortably answer “no” to question 1, “not very far” with question 2, “yes and yes but it wasn’t great” to question 3, and “only the girl’s attention is hot for me” to question 4. Guess I’m not in the male bisexual club. Oh well.

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

1. I would have interest even without her in the equation. That's a somewhat recent change in attitude.
2. If she was involved I'd go as far as she wanted.
3. I have not experienced cock other than on webcams
4. The hottest part of this fantasy is taking a cock in my mouth as my wife watches

Absolutely.

I'd go all the way.

No, just dildos

Having my girl watch me suck a cock better than she can, and take it in the ass because she doesn't.

I sucked many cocks before i married. During my 1st marriage (25 yrs) I sucked many more without her knowledge. She had no idea i was so inclined and would have never agreed to it.
I told my next wife before we married I was bi and all about my past experiences. After we married she actually brought a few men home for me to suck and she watched. Her rule was if i were to suck without her present i had to tell her all about it.

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP for THIS CLUB!!

I'd suck cock with or without her but sucking them WITH her would DOUBLE MY PLEASURE without a doubt!!

I sucked many cocks before i married. During my 1st marriage (25 yrs) I sucked many more without her knowledge. She had no idea i was so inclined and would have never agreed to it.
I told my next wife before we married I was bi and all about my past experiences. After we married she actually brought a few men home for me to suck and she watched. Her rule was if i were to suck without her present i had to tell her all about it.
EVERY MAN needs a wife like your 2nd!!

I'd love to be told to do this for my trans wife's friend or something like that. Like, 'she sucks my cock so well you should really try out her mouth because she's that good, you're my best friend and haven't had a good suck in a long time...'

If she tells me to then bend over and take her trans friend's cock up my arsehole I'm fine with it. Both of them can use me at both ends. ❤️❤️

I don't mind if she brings over 5-6 of her friends, ties me down and tells them to use me as they want. She pimps me out and gags me so I can't pretest, without caring for what I want.

Same for her being used, I'd watch her get used and suck the same trans friend or all her friends together, watch them cum on and in her and obediently lick up all their cum from her body and holes.

In reality I might only do this on dildos with her instructing me, but the fantasy is hot of her both pimping me out and cuckolding me with her friend(s) in a threesome or gangbang.
IMG_4144.jpgIMG_4145.jpg

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)
Yes, I'd suck cock with or without a woman present. Best if my wife would witness how much I enjoy cock.

I'd go all the way with a hard cock (or 2, maybe more) I'd enjoy getting fucked while she watches

I've enjoyed several cocks, doing everything men can do together. Once or twice a woman was watching

The hottest thing is that I get to break the rules, and enjoy bisexual debauchery and exhibitionism at the same time. And maybe even demonstrate how good same gender sex can be, so that she'll be eager to try sex with a woman while I watch. She enjoys it so much it becomes a regular thing for us, to enjoy watching each other have gay/lez sex

After having an experience when young, I developed a fetish to suck big black dick.
Finally did it around 30, felt guilty and told my then-girlfriend.
She admitted to being turned on by the idea and wanted to watch.

The next 4 or 5 times I did it in front of her. Was unbelievably hot.

My now wife knows about my past.

I've sucked a BBC dildo in front of her and she encourages me.
It's also unbelievably hot just doing that.

For me so much hotter to have my partner watch than to do it alone.

Back