The Mega Fun Fun Happy Brain Thread! (ot)

when-life-gives-you-depression-make-depressionade-7021807.png

Okay I registered and picked a course. I'll look at it later after the kids are at school.

Thanks!

lol

Someone gave us two big bags of lemons the other day. I'm going to think of this every time I use one of them. :)
Depressionade looks like lemonade but tastes of nothing.

Last edited:
Do you ever have days (weeks) where you're just inexplicably miserable about nothing but at everything.
I've been feeling like that for about a week now, hence the new avatar.
Maybe I should get medicated.

~ ~ Edit ~ ~

Funny how my first thought was to get medicated instead of 'exercise' or 'find a meaningful hobby'.
First world solutions.

Do you ever have days (weeks) where you're just inexplicably miserable about nothing but at everything.
I've been feeling like that for about a week now, hence the new avatar.
Maybe I should get medicated.

~ ~ Edit ~ ~

Funny how my first thought was to get medicated instead of 'exercise' or 'find a meaningful hobby'.
First world solutions.

Medication can certainly help to get you to a level where you can actually motivate yourself to exercise or do anything for fun.

Also, routine, healthy food, yada yada...

NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY :( *cries*
That seems to happen a lot around here.

---------------------

I wish we had things like 'mental health days' and so I could say "my brain feels like it's trapped in a small concrete box" and not have to do anything today.

By chance, today I found out that this thing that I do, which I thought until now was sort-of normal or just a tic, is actually probably another reason to assume I have some kind of latent or currently very mild schizophrenia or some sort of similar disorder.
Yay.
If I ever start posting ramblings about evil cupcakes flying around the room, call somebody for me will ya?

In lighter news;
got my first cbt session tomorrow.
How did it go?

Last edited:
By chance, today I found out that this thing that I do, which I thought until now was sort-of normal or just a tic, is actually probably another reason to assume I have some kind of latent or currently very mild schizophrenia or some sort of similar disorder.
Yay.
If I ever start posting ramblings about evil cupcakes flying around the room, call somebody for me will ya?

In lighter news;

How did it go?

Have you seen a health professional about It?:rose:

I have son with classic autism. He had/did(?) echolalia when he was younger.

Back