The Literotica Tag team competition?

Thanks Saxon, but I think from the start everyone got on board quick with suggestions and contributions so the whole team work thing wasn't just a theme for the contest, but was the contest.

As for hot scenes? Some would say mine are hot. But others might just back away slowly.

The writing is done. Mind games will get you nowhere. Just place the golden keyboard at the feet of my partner and I and thank us for the entertainment.

Howard the Duck was considered entertainment...that didn't make it good.

Mine on the other hand is the erotic short story version of The Great Gatsby. I expect the Nobel prize in literature any day now...

Keep talkin folks. I know my partner is reading all this and laughing too. We got this!! :cool:

Last edited:
PS...Ldy_Sea....You brag on your sex scene? Well my partner wrote scenes hot enough that I was editing one handed. :cool:

But isn't that how you do everything?

I will second his praise for the organizers for the time they spent herding cats. Any result at all is an amazing fear.

Meant to type feat but I think fear works too.

Last edited by a moderator:
But isn't that how you do everything?

I will second his praise for the organizers for the time they spent herding cats. Any result at all is an amazing fear.

Meant to type feat but I think fear works too.

ahaha Love that expression herding cats!

All thanks including my own go to LC, win lose or draw this thing has been a lot of fun!

Having said that...
My partner and i will not only get the championship belt but also take out all the other categories as well! Did we decide what they were officially? or just going with Zeb's list?

So with seven hours to go, i am waiting for 2 more stories that I know are definitely coming and 1 that i have heard from the pairing at all.

8 stories will be the minimum number to go up at this point in time but i am still hoping for nine. The number of writers to choose from may drop yet which should make the guessing interesting.

Some of the stories are quite long so I am concerned at only having one week to read them all and vote/comment.

Pennlady leave me a note in the email and i will add the disclaimer if you cant find it.

(Posting on be half of The_Odd_Couplings because its early and they are too lazy to log in lol!)

On the note of some of these stories being long....

The plan was going one week from time of posting.

Does anyone want to go a little longer?

It shouldn't affect much scoring wise as most of the votes on stories are gained within the first five days or so then they pretty much just trickle in.

So people can weigh in on that.

Another thing about them being long is that I'm glad to hear that. This is an unofficial contest, but I saw it as a way for people to want to dig in and give it a good shot and strut their stuff so happy to hear there are some longer pieces.

and it helps disguise my long winded ass!

It shouldn't affect much scoring wise as most of the votes on stories are gained within the first five days or so then they pretty much just trickle in.

Another thing about them being long is that I'm glad to hear that. This is an unofficial contest, but I saw it as a way for people to want to dig in and give it a good shot and strut their stuff so happy to hear there are some longer pieces.

Meh....Give it as long as you see fit. I don't know jack about the EC hub, so I don't know how long it takes to play out. In LW or incest, 3 or 4 days is the norm.

Oh crap, partner. I told you we should have gone longer than a page and a half.I'll go in and add a few thens and thats. Fix it right up!

Add a fuck here and a shit there....it adds suspense!!:D

If the other stories are all fuck n shit then I know I got this...right partner?

Oh wait he can't reply or he'll give it away. So I'll answer for him...
THE BEST PARTNER A GIRL COULD HAVE said:
You got that right you sexy bitch. You're the fuckin' Shakespeare of erotica. Centuries from now your writing will be mis-quoted on memes all over the internet

Thanks partner you ain't bad yourself.:D

If the other stories are all fuck n shit then I know I got this...right partner?

Oh wait he can't reply or he'll give it away. So I'll answer for him...

Thanks partner you ain't bad yourself.:D
Aha! There's a female on your team! :D

Glad this is over soon... running out of popcorn.

And I'm seriously looking forward to the next one. After all, I need to defend the title... *hums happily*

Ah, the sound of smack being talked!

I would love to sing praises for my partner, especially their awesome patience with my crazy ideas, but smack talking is sooooo much more fulfilling. And I don't have anything else worth sharing... :)

Which reminds me: Does anyone mind that little thing in my sig? :)

Back