The Literotica Tag team competition?

Not for me and my partner...the extra week probably won't mean much, but if there are others who need the extra time, why not. It will just give us time to tighten up our story line and embellish our characters. :D

Just made my last post before I saw this and its pretty much what I meant.

And I was about to ask for a closer deadline, to keep my partner from tossing in even more plot twists. Next he probably wants to add a miniskirt-wearing marching band :)

So, a thumbs-up for some extra polishing time.

I've been hoping to squeeze this little competition in between a major work project that's about to attack. Extra time won't me. As I've shared with my partner, I'm hoping we can finish off our story during this forthcoming week. However, that shouldn't change what makes sense for everyone else. I'm guessing, but I don't think we'll need the extra time, either.

Doesn't matter

Aussie chick with two guys, Aussie chick with one guy one girl, with two girls...

Aussie chick with a twisted BDSM writer from Providence.

Its all good:D

Gosh a girl goes to sleep and misses the best offers and then this.....

So.....

Now it seems everyone is squared away, both people popped up.

Now of course had I not posted an issue.....:rolleyes:

So all back on target then.

Well my partner will be happy they don't have to share anymore ;)
Good luck to teh late starters :rose:

4823_l.jpg

Voila! One marching band in mini-skirts!

After a couple days without writing, it just spewed out of me today. I hope my partner isn't overwhelmed!

I hope everyone else is making progress.

What goes red,white, red,white, red,white.

JBJ in his school colors rolling down a hill. :D

Close, I was on the track team on the Also-ran team, and the starting blox often made me roll without need of a hill.

I remember in High School they were trying to find people for the track team and the coach says "Hey, how about you, you have to be fast!"

I asked what made him think I was and his reply was,

"Come on you're a white kid who grew up in South Providence you have to be able to run!":rolleyes:

I remember in High School they were trying to find people for the track team and the coach says "Hey, how about you, you have to be fast!"

"Come on you're a white kid who grew up in South Providence you have to be able to run!":rolleyes:
Today, there would be a dozen lawsuits and a caravan of news vans driving around the school.

They usta make the football and basketball teams workout with us, and those slobs couldn't do it, because all we did was PC and run and run and run. All they did was smoke and drink and fuck.

Today, there would be a dozen lawsuits and a caravan of news vans driving around the school.

Sad but true. Thinking back on him he was a PC nightmare. Right down to "If you can;t climb the rope get over there with the rest of the girls and sissies!"

Sad but true. Thinking back on him he was a PC nightmare. Right down to "If you can;t climb the rope get over there with the rest of the girls and sissies!"
I get some of it, but we really have become a nation of overly sensitive crybabies. A little peer pressure isn't such a bad thing.

I had a sixth grade teacher who made kids who misbehaved stand in the waste paperbasket. Guess what. it detered us from acting up in class. Only 4 or 5 times was the punishment used. That same teacher would beckon students with his middle finger instead of his pointer.

Wonder if I can sue he board of Ed for PTSD? Nah, not better things to do with my time...like...like...like... aw hell there's gotta be somethin'. Fuck I'll figure it out later.

I used to play basketball. My friends ran track. We were heading to our cars after school one day when one of them turned it into a foot race. I caught up to both of them and won, thanks to a former b-ball coach who loved running drills. Unfortunately, the track coach saw me beat out two of his better runners and kept harassing me to run track. Got so bad, I had to drop the class he taught because my resistance began showing up in his version of my grades. That never did feel fair to me, even today.

I was lucky, I got through public schools before the government started to dip their dirty hands into pudding.

I remember losing at things.
I remember being left behind a grade.(it wasn't for being stupid, turned out I needed glasses and a challenge)
I remember having to work to attain a goal.
I remember have to adhere to a dress code. (the year after I graduated high school the did away with dress codes, the school was never the same after that. My brother graduated the very next year...everyone in his class graduated, even if they didn't pass all their classes. That was the down fall of the American school system and when it became the U.S. Government Indoctrination Center.)

Sorry about the soapbox, getting up on, but I witnessed all that stupid shit the politicians tried.

No dress codes, no child left behind (we now have a class citizen who are too stupid to survive), etc., etc.

No one loses is perhaps the dumbest thing to ever evolve in the public school system.

That should prepare the little snowflakes for life.

I was lucky, I got through public schools before the government started to dip their dirty hands into pudding.

I remember losing at things.
I remember being left behind a grade.(it wasn't for being stupid, turned out I needed glasses and a challenge)
I remember having to work to attain a goal.
I remember have to adhere to a dress code. (the year after I graduated high school the did away with dress codes, the school was never the same after that. My brother graduated the very next year...everyone in his class graduated, even if they didn't pass all their classes. That was the down fall of the American school system and when it became the U.S. Government Indoctrination Center.)

Sorry about the soapbox, getting up on, but I witnessed all that stupid shit the politicians tried.

No dress codes, no child left behind (we now have a class citizen who are too stupid to survive), etc., etc.

No one loses is perhaps the dumbest thing to ever evolve in the public school system.

That should prepare the little snowflakes for life.

I have a story from fourth grade that would NEVER happen today. We were in class and my friend "David" (* name changed to protect someone none of you know lol) was fucking off in class. After the third time that our teacher told him to knock it off, he was sent to the office. My desk was near the window, soi I saw when David's dad pulled up and stormed into the school. Fast forward a few minutes and I see David walking across the street to the high school to pluck a branch from the willow that grew there. He is plucking leaves off the bough as he walked back into the building. Fast forward another ten minutes and David walks back into the class and gingerly sits down and behaves the rest of the day.
This day and age, David's dad would have been arrested before he could get to the willow tree.
I agree with Zeb. Everyone didn't win. Everyone didn't pass, but this current generation with their mentality will not be ready for real life when they get handed shit rather than caviar.

I have a story from fourth grade that would NEVER happen today. We were in class and my friend "David" (* name changed to protect someone none of you know lol) was fucking off in class. After the third time that our teacher told him to knock it off, he was sent to the office. My desk was near the window, soi I saw when David's dad pulled up and stormed into the school. Fast forward a few minutes and I see David walking across the street to the high school to pluck a branch from the willow that grew there. He is plucking leaves off the bough as he walked back into the building. Fast forward another ten minutes and David walks back into the class and gingerly sits down and behaves the rest of the day.
This day and age, David's dad would have been arrested before he could get to the willow tree.
I agree with Zeb. Everyone didn't win. Everyone didn't pass, but this current generation with their mentality will not be ready for real life when they get handed shit rather than caviar.

Yes, parents took an interest too! School wasn't a babysitter, it was a place to learn and by god you had better learn. My parents spent time quizzing me on stuff I had to learn. I had better have my homework done before dinnertime. Was I ready for real life? Not by a long shot. There was a lot of OJT still. (on the job training)

And todays children are in even worse shape. I have seen the results of a higher education and laughed in their face when they thought they deserved a job because they had completed college.

For every generation of school kids there has been a simplistic seeming idea to help those who required it and promote diversity. In each generation there were the older generation who frowned upon what the school where doing.......

In the 60's it was the beatnik kids, the '70's long haired hippies, the 80's had the yuppies and so on and for each generation there was a new way of teaching and learning... may I point to the learning by colour system that some kids never recovered from.

I guess the complainers above need to ask themselves when they grew up into grumpy of men and women who don't understand the younger generations or that its a very different world with very different expectations to 10 or 20 years ago ;)

I am picturing some of you as Howard and Marion Cunningham from Happy Days instead of the sexy smut writing people you are ... lol :D

Back