The Literotica Tag team competition?

I forgot about the hockey schedule.
:eek::eek::eek:

:D

I don't use much of an outline unless I know I wont be able to get to write the story for a long time. My normal story "note-to-self" is fairly brief.

nonhuman- a race of small subhumans who disguise themselves and trick of treat. They use the candy to persuade the larger, deadlier, females to mate

That's all I wrote for this one.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-bag-snatchers

I have a composition style notebook where I jot down idea as they come to me. Like what you see above, is the normal note I put down.

Now as I'm write the story out I might have another book open before me and jot down names, places and work out dates and time lines if I'm doing longer stories.

Everyone of us writes differently. For me I just don't need any added complexity that a full outline would add.

This is an interesting experience.

I wrote a part now onto another, but my partners is going in between so its like I'm going A right to C and have no idea what B looks like.

Be a lot of rewriting little bits and pieces at the end I'm sure.

This is an interesting experience.

I wrote a part now onto another, but my partners is going in between so its like I'm going A right to C and have no idea what B looks like.

Be a lot of rewriting little bits and pieces at the end I'm sure.

Did something kind of like this in high school, class project was a novel. Everyone got to write one chapter and while most of the groups held a pretty tight rein over their people, somehow I got the last chapter and no one bothered to keep tabs on what I was writing. Silly romance novel suddenly filled with anti-gov troops, military sci fi, and a little cloning to top it off. Don't know how I made it out the door...:rolleyes::D

I'm really having a great time with this. My partner is great and we've really found our groove. I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am. Sorry JBJ. No bloodletting here. :p

JBJ will be doing the bloodletting when he starts reading and critiquing the stories.

BTW JB? I have you in mind with mine. ;)

JBJ will be doing the bloodletting when he starts reading and critiquing the stories.

BTW JB? I have you in mind with mine. ;)

Uh, I'm busy composing a turd tapping-carpet cleaning epic masterpiece for the LW.

That said, I wanna see verbs that sound like lumberjacks stampeding to breakfast NOT elves making smores and skipping around the campfire in ballet slippers.

Uh, I'm busy composing a turd tapping-carpet cleaning epic masterpiece for the LW.

That said, I wanna see verbs that sound like lumberjacks stampeding to breakfast NOT elves making smores and skipping around the campfire in ballet slippers.
Dammit. We have to take the elves out! Back to the drawing board.

LIT readers do not want verbs that hold hands and dance around campfires. They want verbs that remind them of college panty raids.

You can leave the Elves, but they have to have chainsaws so they can be lumberjack Elves.

Yeah I could do that, I'm keeping my lumberjack elves in along with the belly dancers and smores, I am not sure my partner will be very impressed but hey, they have put up with all my other wierd suggestions! mwahahaha :devil:

That's OK, I'm scoring based on the ratio of vowels and consonants in the stories. They better be equal!

I'm gonna fuck JBJ up by writing whole passages in Russian Cyrillic. :D

согласных и гласных это январь!!

I think my partner is realizing how sadistic my muse is and that the sadism is now not limited to just me:eek:

I'm gonna fuck JBJ up by writing whole passages in Russian Cyrillic. :D

согласных и гласных это январь!!

Too funny.

Everyone knows these latin mottos all mean the same thing, HOORAY FOR ME! AND FUCK YOU.

my partner and I are well into it. I'll be tearing into it tomorrow morning again. We're making awesome progress. This is really fun.

my partner and I are well into it. I'll be tearing into it tomorrow morning again. We're making awesome progress. This is really fun.

That's good to hear! Glad you guys are kicking ass on this and working well together.

No big arguments so far, just lightning fast ninja writing and ping-ponging of ideas. So glad that my wife dared me to do this. On my own, I would have been much too chicken for that much exposure.

Back