The Law Office (closed for StylusMaximus)

Heather's eyes opened wide as Brandi told the story. She could feel Charles squeezing her tighter as Brandi described the way she had sucked Harrison's cock and swallowed his cum. Then she got another surprise when Brandi moved her hand to the front of Charles's pants, squeezing his dick while she held his balls. This was the same girl who burst into tears yesterday?

Charles could feel his heart beat faster as Brandi talked about how Harrison's cock and Heather's blow job. She was blushing a bit as she told the story, which made his dick even harder. He moaned loudly when Brandi's fingers found the outline of his stiff cock. He looked down at Heather, who smiled up at him as she fondled his balls through his pants. He had fucked Heather every which way over the past few years and she was the hottest, most exciting girl he had ever known. But this was different, to have two women in his office, rubbing his cock and balls at the same time, was an almost out-of-body experience.

His voice was hoarse. "Very good, Brandi," he said. "I hope so too. Just do exactly what Heather tells you, honey."

He looked at Heather. "Show her what to do, Heather."

Heather grinned and reached for Charles's zipper, slowing tugging it down. She reached into his fly and felt his warm, hard cock in her hand, and heard Charles moan again. Then she pulled it outside his pants and held it out to Brandi.

"Take a good look, Brandi," she said. "But don't touch until I tell you. This is Mr. Masterson's cock, Brandi. You're going to learn to take care of it just like I did."

She rubbed her thumb over the swollen head of Masterson's prick and giggled when it twitched in her hand.

"What do you think, Brandi?"

Last edited:
Brandi gulped as her mouth watered with excitement as Heather extracted Masterson's sizable cock.

"I think..." her words failed her as she glanced up at her boss. "I think I am a quick learner" she beamed up at him then at her. "Should I get my notebook?" she asked with big smile.

Charles and Heather both laughed and Charles gently rubbed his hand over the top of Brandi's head.

Heather was smiling. "I don't think you need your notebook just now, but we'll keep that in mind," she said. "For now, why don't you give it a little kiss? Just right on the tip. See how you like it."

Heather could feel Charles's cock throb in her hand as she spoke. Charles looked down at Brandi and watched her staring at his penis. Was she ready for this?

The moment seemed to last for ever as Brandi's every fiber desired this. It was not that she was especially attracted to Charles but just the primal idea of physical sex and how repressed she had been by her overbearing father had compressed years of lust and desire and chemistry into her tight young body which was ready to explode.

She glanced at Heather's beautiful smiling face as her hand held Charles seemingly enormous cock, offering it to her. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to the head. She was surprised how warm it was. IT felt amazing on her lips as she lingered unsure of what she should do.

"Do I take more?" she thought "open my mouth and let it in, or should I resist?"

Her lips opened as she held her head there and she pressed her tongue against it and let her lips feel a little enter her mouth. Then she lifted her head away.

"That' nice" she said innocently. She was so incredibly turned on she would do anything right then. The words that came next did not shock her but were a surprise coming from the mouth that, wet with tears, questioned if this was the right job for her. "Can I have more?" her sweet young eyes looked at Heather for an answer. She knew she had crossed a line and hoped it was not too obscene for her to ask to have more of her bosses cock in her mouth as the woman she was replacing held it for her.

Charles held his breath as Brandi looked at Heather, then at him, then at his cock in Heather's hand. Brandi leaned forward, ever so slowly, and then kissed the head of his penis, letting her lips open a little. He moaned loudly, then sucked in his breath as he felt Brandi's tongue, just barely, swirl over the sensitive spot just underneath his cockhead.

Heather squeezed Charles's cock right as Brandi kissed it. She was pleasantly surprised at how eager Brandi seemed to be. Charles was certainly enjoying it. She felt his hand trail down her back and under her short skirt again, this time moving between her legs. His fingers began to slide across her pussy and asshole in a slow rhythm, and she moaned with him.

Brandi paused with her lips inches away from Charles's dick and looked up at Heather. "Can I have more?" she asked, her voice filled with innocence and lust at the same time.

"That's your first time putting your lips on a cock, isn't it, Brandi?" Heather said. "What was it like? It seems to have excited you a little bit."

Heather smiled at her.

"Yes it is my first time, my first time for many things" she said noticing Heather's face showing the stimulation of Charles' hand under her skirt. "it is amazing" Brandi said as her excitement welled up in her like a little girl, but she was a grown woman, and had grown woman thoughts now freed from her father's cage.

She looked up at Charles who was smiling like he was on drugs or something. He watched the two women, girls to him discuss the situation.

"Did my kiss feel good Mr Masterson?" Brandi asked honestly. "May I continue or would you like to touch me?" she asked as his hand was obviously caressing Heather.

"It felt very good, my dear," Charles said kindly. He slipped another finger inside Heather and smiled when she gasped. "Let's see what Heather would like you to do."

Heather was breathing pretty fast, absently stroking Charles's dick as he finger-fucked her.

"Why don't you get down on your knees, sweetie," she said, panting. "Reach into Mr. Masterson's pants and bring his balls out where we can see them. Gently though! Be sure not to pull or squeeze. Be very gentle with them. He likes a girl who knows how to take care of his big heavy balls, isn't that right, sir?"

She looked up at Charles and he kissed her on the lips, their tongues together as he slid his fingers in and out of her wet pussy and she worked his dick in her hand. A drop of precum glistened on the end of his cock.

Brandi could smell the scent of Heather's juices flowing over Charles' fingers. Heather was no longer the dominant bitch but she was submissive and on the verge of her own orgasm.

"Yes mam" Brandi answered feeling like a child with these two mature people. she reached her arm, which looked about the size of his cock and felt the soft hairy flesh as his balls rested in her palm.

"Is that OK?" she asked barely touching his jewels. She looks up at Masterson as he watches Heather now with her eyes closed. Brandi assumed it was OK so she continued to pull the fleshy ball sack out of his pants. She looked at them like a scientist exploring a new species.

she forgot abotu Heather until she grunted. Brandi looked at her as she was clearly having an orgasm. Brandi's hands squeezed what was in them instinctively drawing a moan from Masterson.

"So sorry" she cooed softening her touch.

Brandi was so close to his cock as Heather still held it. She was not stroking it but just squeezing the hard shaft. Not sure what to do she looked first at Heather who was breathing heavily. Then she looked up at Mr Masterson.

Heather couldn't help but smile as she felt Charles's fingers slide over her clit, her pussy, and her asshole. He had had a lot of practice making her cum and knew exactly how to touch her.

She moaned as she kissed him and then he moaned back when he felt Brandi's fingers slide underneath his balls.

"Is this okay?" Brandi asked hesitantly, and Heather looked down to see Brandi slowly tug Charles's balls out of his pants, then look up for approval at Heather.

At that moment, Charles plunged two fingers deep into her cunt, and Heather felt an unexpected orgasm crash over her. "Oh, oh, oh, ohhh..." she groaned, her pussy squeezing Charles's fingers, her hand squeezing his stiff cock. The smell of her sex filled the room.

Her knees buckled but she kept her balance, finishing her cum on Charles's fingers. She looked down at Brandi, daintily holding Charles's balls in her hand, looking up, waiting for her next instruction.

Heather pointed Charles's dick at Brandi's face. "Now, another kiss, Brandi," she said, still breathing heavily. "Take Mr. Masterson's cock in your mouth. Make that little mouth as hot and wet as your little pussy is right now..."

Brandi could not stop the smile from coming over her face as Heather pushed the head towards he mouth. Brandi excitedly licked her lips as she slipped her hand around the length of cock Heather' hand was not around. Brandi moved her mouth to the cock head like some obscene ice cream code she was going to take all at once. She looked up at Heather and Masterson now still, simply watching their new assistant.

Brandi could taste something unusual as her mouth closed around the head and her tongue slid remarkably easily in what Heather would later tell her was pre-cum. She sucked on the large bulbous head but could only elicit a moan from Charles. She tried to take more of the cock into her mouth but it was large. She felt it against the back of her throat which caused her to gag and pull back. She looked up embarrassed before kissing the head and taking it back into her mouth. This time she knew her limits and tried to rub her tongue against it as she sucked on it. The idea of him pumping his cum into her mouth crossed her mind and excited her, as well as making her nervous. She began to move her hand up and down the shaft as Heather released him and was satisfied to watch her.

Brandi was loving it. She was bobbing up and down the head and making him moan with pleasure as her one hand held his heavy balls and her other slid along his shaft now wet with her saliva. Her hand was not big enough to get all the way around his girth but she did the best she could.

Brandi was becoming aware of how her own body was getting turned on performing for her new boss. She ached to touch herself but would never think of it in front of them. She continued bobbing and sucking and rubbing unsure if she was doing it right or should stop or....

Charles and Heather watched as Brandi licked her lips, then slowly took Charles's erect cock back into her mouth.

"Fuck, yes, Brandi," Charles growled. "That's exactly right. You're doing very well."

Heather watched his penis slide slowly into Brandi's mouth, then smiled and looked up at him. "Mmm... I remember the first time I sucked your dick, Mr. Masterson," she said, "do you?"

"Of course," he said, his voice hoarse. "It was right after my own divorce was final."

She felt Brandi's fingers on hers and released his cock, letting Brandi grip it and stroke it while she sucked him. She kissed Charles and put her hand on the side of his face.

"You moped around the office for two weeks," she said. "You weren't getting any work done and you were always snapping at me. I finally asked you if there were anything I could do to make you feel better."

"And there was," he said, smiling as he kissed her.

"There sure was," Heather said. She slid down to her knees next to Brandi. "You're doing so well, Brandi," she said, watching Brandi try to take all of Charles's big dick into her mouth. She giggled when Brandi choked and gagged a little. "Easy now," she said, patting Brandi on the shoulder. "That's a lot of cock right there, you're not going to be able to deep throat it on the first try."

She curled her fingers around Charles's shaft and slowly pulled it from Brandi's wet mouth. "You know something, Brandi," she said, looking up at Charles while she rubbed her thumb over his cockhead. "Mr. Masterson loves having his dick sucked by two girls at the same time. In fact, it might be his favorite thing. So let's do this. I'm going to suck his cock for a minute while you tongue his balls. You've never done that before, either, have you? Just use your tongue and not your teeth, take your time. Then, in a minute, we will switch."

She kissed the tip of Charles's dick, then slowly pushed her mouth over his dickhead. Inch by inch, she slid her mouth over it, all the way, deeper and deeper still, until her nose pressed against his pubic bone, his entire cock pressed deep into her throat.

She took a deep breath in through her nose, looked over at Brandi, flicked her tongue across Charles's balls, and winked.

Brandi could not believe what was happening. Heather was talking to him and to her and giving her instructions. Her previous sexual experience involved no speaking and an uncomfortable two minutes against a library table. The boy had not said anything and ran way practically afterwards.

Brandi was so impressed to see Heather manage to swallow the entire length of Mr Masterson. She held it in her throat without even a whimper. Brandi had to try again. She sufficed to lick the big heavy ball sack underneath. She gently brought one of the balls to her lips and slid her lips around it barely touching it but bringing a moan of pleasure from the boss. She repeated the action on his other ball while inhaling Heather's perfume. Heather was intoxicating. Brandi closed her eyes and after Masterson's balls were nice and wet she kissed Heather's neck. She tasted delicious. She wanted more of Heather but was afraid. She moved back next to her awaiting her turn to take Masterson back into her mouth.

Charles felt his knees buckle when Heather swallowed his entire cock. It had taken her quite a while to suppress her gag reflex, but now he could feel his cock slide into her throat in one long slow stroke.

Then he moaned as he felt Brandi's tongue on his balls. Heather was right, this was one of his favorite things. Heather moaned herself and he could feel the vibrations all along the length of his shaft. Then she slowly pulled her mouth off his prick, gasping for air as she released it. A thick strand of saliva connected her lips to the tip of his cock.

Heather breathed in and stroked Charles's dick fast for a few seconds, then stopped. She held it out to Brandi. "Your turn, cutie," she said. "Don't try to take it all... just the first few inches. Let him feel your lips and tongue. Let him know how much you love having his big dick in your mouth."

She leaned over to lick Charles's balls, still holding his glistening, throbbing cock at the base.

Brandi's heart pounded feeling an urge to kiss Heather. She wanted Heather like nothing before but she took Heather's lead and brought the wet cock to her lips. Keeping eye contact with Heather as long as she could as she turned and face Masterson. She looked up with her big brown eyes as Masterson glowed down on his little assistant learning to suck cock in his experienced cock from his experienced assistant.

Brandi concentrated on controlling herself as she opened and pushed her lips over the cock wet with Heather's saliva. She closed her eyes and moved forward feeling this slippery hard cock move into her mouth. Then into throat as she fought her gag reflex. She heard Masterson moan with delight as Brandi nearly had well over half of the massive shaft in her mouth and throat. She then slowly pulled back maintaining suction. She held the head in her mouth as her eyes opened and she looked up at Masterson, clearly pleased with his new assistant. Brandi emboldened took his balls in her hand and moved back onto his cock taking it into her throat again. This time she managed to hold it for a little longer and felt it throb against her throat. His balls were heavy and nasty and she loved it. She was on fire and felt that she was doing a good job.

She released his balls and put her hand down finding Heather's thigh as they both were on their knees. She pulled her hand away then Heather's hand pressed it back to her thigh. Heather's other hand came to her ass as she leaned into Brandi's ear.

"You are making me want to stay" she breathed.

Brandi felt her hand under Heather's and opened her fingers letting Heather's interlace with hers. She slowly pulled her mouth back on the cock and took it in her hand and stroked it slowly now covered in saliva.

"Your turn, I think" Brandi said looking at Heather with an innocence and underlying desire.

Heather watched as Brandi concentrated her full efforts on taking as much of Charles's dick into her mouth as she could.

She looked up at Charles, smiling and fondling his balls. "I think Brandi's going to be a good little cocksucker, don't you, sir?"

Charles didn't say anything, just stared at Brandi's mouth as it worked on his cock. Heather knew that look very well.

Then she was surprised to feel Brandi's hand on her thigh. "Oh my, you are getting turned on, aren't you?" she whispered. She moved her hand around to Brandi's bottom and squeezed gently. "You are making me want to stay."

Brandi slid Charles's cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it with her hand, making slick wet sounds with each stroke. She pointed his prick at Heather's face.

"Your turn, I think," she said to Heather.

Heather grinned and shook her head. "No, sweetie, it's your turn," she said. "You're doing such a good job. I want you to put Mr. Masterson's cock back into your mouth and start to suck it again, nice and slow, just like you've been doing. In just a minute, Mr. Masterson is going to cum and you're going to take all of his hot white cum in your mouth. If you're going to suck a man's cock, Brandi, the only polite thing to do is to swallow his cum."

Heather kissed Masterson's swollen cockhead and sucked the tip for just a second. Then she looked at Brandi. "Are you ready to suck off your boss, Brandi?"

Brandi took a deep breath and beamed a smile at Heather then up at Mr Masterson. she kept her wide brown eyes on Mastersons as she guided his cock into her mouth. This time she did not take it all in. She sucked and licked the head and sucked up and down just a little more than the head. She watched and listened for queues from Masterson. What felt good she noted and what was not bringing a moan or groan she dismissed. She was learning cock sucking by trial and error and her new employer was clearly pleased as she soon only did things bringing moans. She had nearly forgotten about Heather as she concentrated on pleasuring this cock and the man attached She could tell by his moans and his breathing something was happening. She felt like she had in the limo before Heather got a mouth full.

Pausing with the head pressed against her lips she saw Masterson look down desperate for her to continue. Then she pressed her closed lips against the cock until it opened her mouth and slid into her vacuum suction. She could taste a strange salty musky taste.

"had he cum?" she wondered "Surely there is more?" she thought as she bobbed her mouth sucking his cock. She did not know. "Maybe he is older and doesn't cum as much?" she thought as she wrapped her tiny hands around his cock not wanting to disappoint. She pulled with her hands as her mouth moved down the shaft then reversed both. She found a rhythm Masterson clearly liked. She looked up at Mastersoon who's mouth was open but silent and Heather was now standing whispering into his ear as his body began to shake with intensity.

Unsure of what was happening Brandi continued pumping and sucking.

Charles watched Heather give Brandi more instructions on sucking his cock and he felt as turned on as he had ever been in his life. Then he gasped when Brandi's soft mouth enveloped his cockhead again. This time it was wetter, gentler, and slower. She was learning. Making love to his cock with her mouth.

Heather stood up and pressed her body against Charles, smiling and looking up at him. She reached between his legs and fondled his heavy balls while Brandi slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Mmm... she really likes your cock, sir," she whispered in Charles's ear, knowing how much he liked her dirty talk. "Look at that pretty little mouth wrapped around your big ugly dick."

She kissed him and pushed her tongue into his mouth while she cupped his balls in her hand. He moaned into her mouth as Brandi paused, then let his prick push her lips open again. Now Brandi had a rhythm, her hands and mouth working his prick together, sliding slowly over the shaft and head. Heather could feel Charles shaking and his balls tighten in her hand.

"That's good, Brandi," she said. "Slow down, now, but don't stop. Keep fucking that cock with your mouth." Turning back to Charles, she whispered in his ear. "You're going to cum in her mouth, aren't you, Mr. Masterson? She's going to taste cum for the first time, and it's going to be yours. She will remember your cum for the rest of her life. Are you ready to shoot that hot load? Come on, sir, squirt all your cum into Brandi's little virgin mouth..."

"OHHH FUCCKKKK..." Charles groaned, and his hips thrust forward. His cock twitched and jerked and a powerful jet of cum spurted directly into Brandi's mouth...

Brandi was relieved to be sucking her first cock properly. She nearly chuckled to herself as she thought she might mess it up before.

When she heard Heather "Slow down, now, but don't stop. Keep fucking that cock with your mouth." she realized that sucking cock was simulating intercourse. Her analytical mind raced as she thought how best to do that. She pressed her tongue against the head and shaft as it slid into her mouth. This brought a pleasured moan from Mr Masterson.

Brandi knew how this might end, with Masterson pumping his semen into her mouth. She was nervous, never having tasted or even seen a man's seed. She was also concerned she would not be able to swallow as well as Heather had. She looked up at Masterson smiling as Heather watched her and talked dirt to him. Every word seemed to stiff him in Brandi's mouth.

Brandi was so horny she could not believe it. Then Heather said "re you ready to shoot that hot load? Come on, sir, squirt all your cum into Brandi's little virgin mouth..." Brandi's hand not holding her bosses cock as she sucked it, fucked it with her mouth, feel between her legs and was rapidly rubbing her aching clit. She pushed the cock into her throat wanting to feel more. God she wanted it inside her but then he erupted "OHHH FUCCKKKK..." She pulled back just enough for the first blast to fill her mouth. The flavor the warmth, so dirty. Then another as she matched his rhythm pulling back and sucking as he thrust and pumped stream after stream into her mouth. she swallowed and sucked and finally overflowed as he continued to fuck her young mouth. She pumped him as Heather had done in the limo until he was finished. The last few drops she licked off his head as she had now found a new favorite flavor.

She looked up with saliva and cum running down her chin and having soaked her blouse. She was breathing heavily and licking her lips with a smile across them. She knew he enjoyed it so did not ask.

She stood unsure of what to do.. Her throat was wet and her blouse now stuck to her cleavage. She wiped the cum from her neck and chin then licked her fingers clean as Masterson smiled and Heather looked at a loss for words. Her eyes went from her licking her fingers to her soaked blouse and cleavage to the stiff nipples on each breast.

The silence was uncomfortable so Brandi asked "was that ok, sir?" Her tone on "sir" was different from the naive college girl who had entered the office the day before. She was a woman who had earned her place at the table, or at least under it. Her own body ached for release but this was nothing new. She repressed it, knowing she would satisfy herself at home.

Charles thrust his hips forward, again and again, as jets of cum blasted out of his cock and into Brandi's mouth. He could feel her lips and tongue swirling around his cockhead as he emptied his load into her. He could feel Heather's fingers on his balls. He could hear Heather's voice in his ear.

"That's it, shoot all your cum in her mouth, baby," Heather said. "Look at her, she's swallowing your hot load right now. Mmm.... it's dripping down her chin now. So much cum, sir, does her little mouth feel good on your big dick?"

Finally, his orgasm began to subside. He looked down at Brandi and his cum was indeed slipping down her chin and onto her chest. He could see her nipples, hard and erect against her blouse. It was one of the sexiest things he could remember seeing.

"Was that okay, sir?" Brandi asked in that little innocent voice. Charles felt his cock throb when she said it.

"Fuck, that was amazing," he said. "Brandi, incredible." He pulled a chair from the conference table and sat down heavily, his cock and balls flopping obscenely to the side.

Heather went and knelt at his side, taking his softening prick in her hand and squeezing it gently. "That looked like it felt good, Mr. Masterson, sir," she said, kissing his neck and caressing his balls. "When's the last time you came that hard?"

Charles looked at Heather, then at Brandi. "A while," he said with a smile, then looked at Heather. "Maybe the first time I came in your ass..."

Heather nodded. "I remember that one," she said. "I remember I could feel your cock twitching against my asshole while you were cumming."

He smiled and kissed her. "You say the nicest things, Heather."

They both looked at Brandi, still kneeling on the carpet with his cum on her face and chest.

"Brandi, that was very good for your first blowjob," Heather said. "You got almost all of Mr. Masterson's cum in your mouth and you swallowed quite a bit of it. How did you like your first taste of a man's cum?" she asked, and Charles moaned a bit when she said it.

Last edited:
Brandi, although having been more intimate with these who people still felt awkward discussing things.

"it was good" was all she could really say, not sure how excited to be about it, nor able to really imagine having him want to put that giant cock in her tiny asshole. Her mind was uncomfortable with that idea which stood on the main stage.

"Will you require that service often?" Brandi asked trying to fill the silence as Heather played with Masterson's cock. Clearly unsure what to Brandi stood watching Heather and Masterson beaming uncomfortably at his new assistant.

"Is there anything else right now? I should clean up I think" Brandi said as the idea of a huge cum stain on her blouse would surely upset her father when he picked her up.

Just seconds after swallowing Charles's cum, Brandi was back to acting shy and bashful again.

"It was good," she said, when asked about the taste of his cum. "Will you require that service often?"

Heather and Charles both roared with laughter.

"Oh, sweetie," Heather said, giggling. "Don't think of it as a service, think of it as a perk of the job. One of the things I'm going to miss most about this job is swallowing Mr. Masterson's cum."

Charles was still laughing. "Brandi, you are absolutely delightful," he said, tucking his cock back into his pants. "For your first time, that was an exquisite blowjob. I think you can see -- and taste -- how much I appreciated it."

He stood up and buckled his belt. "You're right about needing to clean up, however," he said. "We can't very well have you going home looking like that."

He looked at Heather. "Should we show her?" he asked.

Heather frowned at him. "She just sucked your dick, Charles, I think she's on board."

He smiled. "You're absolutely right," he said. "Follow me."

He walked from the conference room, across the lobby, and back into his office. He crossed to the far wall.

"This is only for valued employees, Brandi," he said, pushing on the wall. One panel swung open, away from him, revealing a bedroom suite. It was appointed like a five-star hotel room, with a huge king size bed, a flat screen television, and a little kitchenette. To the left was another door.

"Through that door, Brandi, is my executive washroom," he said. "You're welcome to use the laundry facilities and clean your clothes. Feel free to take a shower while you wait. The jets are quite powerful. Take your time, have a snack, enjoy the afternoon. You've earned it."

Brandi felt like she had walked into a movie or a dream. Her heart skipped a beat as Charles, I mean Mr Masterson revealed the executive suite. The bed, the amenities, the overwhelming luxury.

"Thank you Mr Masterson" she said with great appreciation. She looked down at her blouse wet with cum and saliva and thought she should repay this kindness. She began to unbutton her blouse as Masterson's smile turned to something more like hunger and lust. Brandi knew she had some power in this relationship and that Masterson saw her as a sexual desire. She opened her blouse fully as though no one was there and then unclasped her bra between her perky young breasts then let it all slide down her arms revealing her porcelain like skin and firm pink nipples.

She looked up with her innocent big brown eyes and said "thank you Mr Masterson. I think I should get cleaned up" as her eyes fell to her breasts and neck glistening with wetness. She smiled timidly at Heather and said "thank you for all your help." She was being sincere but it was silly to Heather and Masterson who were both fighting their primal nature to keep from sweet young Brandi.

Brandi walked into the bathroom and wanted to die it was so luxurious. There was a big tub and plush white towels.

"Is it OK if I take a bath?" she asked without thinking. I mean she was asking to take a bath in her bosses executive suite on her second day in the middle of the work day.

Charles chuckled to himself, watching Brandi's eyes widen as she saw the executive suite. She turned toward him and Heather and began to unbutton her blouse. Even though Brandi had just sucked his cock and had his cum on her blouse, she still blushed as she opened her bra and exposed her breasts to him. She let Charles and Heather stare for a moment, then walked into the the washroom, naked from the waist up.

"Is it okay if I take a bath?" she called from the washroom. Charles and Heather both laughed.

"Of course, my dear," Charles called back. Heather grinned and circled her arms around his waist.

"Brandi has nice tits, don't you think, sir?" Heather asked, teasing him. "But I know you too well. You're mainly interested in seeing that tight little ass, aren't you."

Charles gripped Heather's bottom. "All in good time, you horny little thing," he said. "Good things come to those who wait. Let's give Brandi a little time to enjoy the rewards of being a good little cocksucker."

And with that, they walked out of the suite and back into Charles's office, closing the door behind them.

Brandi hardly let teh door close before she stripped her skirt off and stepped out of her shoes. Now naked she leaned over and turned on the water. The walls were mirrored and she was so horny from just having given her first blow job began to watch her hands on her breasts. She was soon sliding her hand down and pressing her aching clit. The steam rising warmed her body and made her skin glow as she lifted her foot to the side of the tub sliding her fingers lower and into her swollen lips.

Nearly reaching orgasm she stopped and laughed at herself masturbating in her bosses bathroom. She stepped into the water and sat down feeling the warmth soak into her body.

Of course being in the water she was aware of every inch of her tight excited body and her hands returned to those places giving her the most pleasure. She began rubbing her clit with one hand and using her other hand to push first one then two fingers inside herself.

"Oh god" she gasped as she arched her back and some water splashed out of tub. She did not stop as her hair was now partially wet and she continued working herself towards orgasm.

"OH god yes Charles fuck me" she whispered fantasizing about her boss.. Faster and faster she worked and finally jerking upward, her breasts stood out of the water as he back arched further.

"yes! YES!" she panted as she finally stiffened completely and with a slight twitch released her pleasure. "Oh god yes give it to me" she sighed making it last as long as she could.

She laid in the tub for a few moments enjoying her feeling before realizing she had spilled a lot of water onto the floor. She quickly opened the drain and got a towel and toweled off then cleaned up the floor. With all the big towels soaked in a pile on the floor she managed to wrap a smaller towel around herself, barely covering her nipples to her thighs. She cracked the door and looked out. There was no one there. She had her blouse in her hand and went to the hidden door. She cracked it to get someone's help with the laundry...

Charles closed the door to the executive suite and turned around to find Heather smiling at him, her head tilted a bit to one side.

"'Is it okay if I take a bath, Mr. Masterson, sir?'" she said, teasing. "'Did I suck your cock properly, Mr. Masterson, sir? Will you be requiring my cum swallowing services often, Mr. Masterson, sir?' Miss Brandi is just desperate for your approval, isn't she? I think she wants you to tell her what to do all the time. What do you think?"

Charles smiled. "She certainly seems eager to please," he said.

"I'll say," Heather said. "And now she will remember you forever as the first dick she ever had in her mouth. God, it's so romantic!"

"Get your cute ass out of here," he said, swatting her on the rear. "Go get started on the Davis settlement agreement."

Heather flipped up her skirt, showing him her bare ass for a second. "Yes, sir, Mr. Masterson, sir," she said, walking out of his office.

Charles sat down and fired up his computer, then began looking over his calendar for the week. After a few minutes, the door to the suite opened a bit. He looked over but couldn't really see anything.

"Brandi, is that you?" he asked.

Back