The Law Office (closed for StylusMaximus)

Brandi looked at Heather without speaking. So many thoughts ran through her head and body. She finally managed "no, I don't think so." Her initial instinct was to ask "Is Mr Masterson big? Is he gentle? Does he want me?" but she resisted.

"Soooo Davis V Davis..." Brandi said nervously filling the silence and tension she felt. Heather felt no tension having just blasted her brains through a full orgasm with Masterson and dined on a lunch of cum in the limo.

"What would you like me to do?" Brandi asked hoping to be of service and take her mind off the sex that seemed to be everywhere around her. Her eyes fell on Heather and any thought of not being turned on vaporized as she was oozing sensuality.

Heather smiled a little watching Brandi shift back and forth in her seat.

She's all worked up from the limo, Heather thought. I wonder if she masturbates, or would daddy not approve? She needs to get herself off so she can relax.

"Yes, Davis and Davis," Heather said. "Mr. Davis, our client, has been sued by Mrs. Davis for divorce. She wants most of the marital estate, full custody of the kids, alimony, child support, yadda yadda."

"Now here's where it gets tricky," she said. "This is a no-fault state, which means you don't have to have 'grounds' for divorce. You can just get tired of your husband or wife, file the papers, and off you go. So that means, officially speaking, why you're getting divorced doesn't matter. You don't have to make the claim that your spouse is a bad parent, or beat you up, or whatever."

"However," she went on, "the judge is allowed to consider the circumstances of the divorce in dividing up the marital assets. So... if you can prove your wife is a bad parent, you might get primary custody. If you can prove your husband beat you up, you might get more money in the settlement. And so on."

"So Mrs. Davis has accused Mr. Davis, our client, of adultery," Heather said. "That's why she wants all the money and the kids and everything. She says Davis cheated on her with their kid's third-grade school teacher."

She started to laugh. "Now here's the funny part," she said. "After we met with Mr. Davis, Mr. Masterson had me do a little research, and in our state, adultery is defined as sexual intercourse between two people if at least one of them is married to someone else. Charles thinks we may be able to argue that Mr. Davis never actually committed adultery with the teacher."

She paused. "Because Davis told us his relationship with the teacher was 'anal only.' That's exactly what he said. 'Anal only.' I still crack up every time I think about it."

"Can you believe it?"

Brandi's mind seized on this idea. She was aware of anal sex but did not think it was something people, normal people did. Mr Davis is an upstanding member of the community. She had heard of him and his philanthropy. Brandi tried to smile with Heather laughter but was still trying to digest the idea of a cock, the one she had seen today in the limo, in someone's ass. She had a hard time imagining it inside a vagina to be frank.

"That's crazy" Brandi said feeling her cheeks roast with embarrassment. "Third grade teacher" followed out of her pristine young mouth as her brain worked through all the information sexy Heather had just told her.

"Can you believe it?" Heather asked laughing.

"I can't" Brandi said still looking down at the desk. She slowly raised her eyes to Heather and with a look that screamed "I can't take this" said "I don't know if I can do this job." and broke into tears.

Last edited:
Heather's smile faded quickly as Brandi put her head down on her desk and began crying.

Ah, shit.

She leaned back in her chair and watched Brandi cry for a minute.

"Brandi," she said sharply, waiting for the girl to look up. "Now look, I realize that there has been a lot going on today, and I also realize that you may not have much experience in the ways of the world. You may be a little in shock at some of the things you've seen and heard today. And that's fine."

She uncrossed and crossed her legs. "But Brandi, this is an adult law firm with adult clients. They have adult problems and they need us to be adults to help them with those problems. When our clients tell us their most intimate secrets, they need to know we will act professionally and continue to treat them with dignity and respect."

She stood up and picked up the phone on Brandi's desk. "I need a car, please. Ten minutes? Thank you."

She put the phone back on the receiver and looked at Brandi. "I want you to go home, Brandi," she said. "You're done for the day. Go home, and freak out, and cry, and suck your thumb, and tell your daddy all about your awful day, and be a little girl until you go to sleep tonight."

She held out her hand. "But then, when you wake up tomorrow morning, Brandi," she said, "I want you to put on your big girl panties and come back to work, ready to be a grown-up. Ready to help our clients. Ready to do this job."

She stepped aside so Brandi could walk out of her office.

"I'll be here by 8:00," Heather said, patting Brandi on the rear end as she walked by.

Brandi, happy to escape wiped her tears and left the office. In the elevator her mind raced with fear for possibly screwing up her dream job.

"What the fuck Brandi?" her devilish side spoke loudly over the whimpering angel. "You want this. You want to be a lawyer." the voice said as the floors dinged by as she descended. "You want that dick too." The doors opened as an evil grin crossed her face. Her angel lay silent knowing her time was over.

She walked out of that elevator a new woman. She took the car home and on the way called Heather.

"Heather it's Brandi. I will see you in the morning" was all she said and clicked the phone off. The car drove her home and she walked into the house.

She spoke with her father in ways she never had. He was uncomfortable but knew she had to grow up. She had gone out into the world and come back an adult. He was sad and proud.

Brandi turned in early. She needed to think. She needed to spend time alone. Tomorrow would be a big day and she would no longer be a scared little girl.

After Brandi left, Heather went back to researching the Davis file. Unsurprisingly, she couldn't find any cases ruling on whether an "anal only" relationship was adultery, because adulterers -- and people in general -- tended to fuck every which way they could.

She wondered how Davis had talked the teacher into that. Did he actually tell her that he could only fuck her ass because her pussy would be cheating? And did she buy it? She wondered if they would end up taking the teacher's deposition. That would be entertaining.

A few minutes later, she saw her message light blinking. "Heather, it's Brandi. I will see you in the morning."

I guess she's ready to put on her big girl panties, she thought.

She walked into Charles's office.

"I can't find any 'anal only' opinions in the case law," she said, leaning against his doorway. "It seems that most adulterers fuck their mistresses in their pussies."

Charles looked up from his desk. "Yes, I would imagine so," he said. "Any cases where the cheaters fooled around but didn't actually fuck for some reason?"

She shook her head. "Not yet, but I'm still looking."

He nodded. "Okay, keep looking. How's Brandi doing?"

"I sent her home," she said, noting the surprised look on Charles's face. "She started crying when I told her about Davis fucking his kid's teacher in the ass. I guess she got a little overwhelmed. She was fine when I was blowing Harrison, though."

"Hmm," he said. "She is way more innocent than we expected. Think she'll be back?"

"She just left me a message that said she will see me in the morning," Heather said. "I told her she needs put on her big girl panties and be ready to act like a grown-up."

He smiled. "As you know, my dear, panties are always optional at the Masterson Law Firm."

"I'll let her know, sir," she said, sticking out her tongue at him.

"Get back to work," he said, chuckling.

Last edited:
Laying in her bedroom that night, Brandi was having a tough time going to sleep. Her bedroom was exactly how it was when her mother died. It was the bedroom of a fourteen year old. Pink and unicorns, a few glamor boy shots and a lot of stuffed animals.

Brandi was no longer that girl. Brandi was laying in her panties and tank top that barely covered her navel. She always slept in it. Her father had already said good night and would not be back. She pushed the pink comforter down to the middle of her thighs. She closed her eyes and felt the cool air conditioning on her skin. She began to think about Heather and how she had taken that man's cock. Brandi's nipples were stiff under the thin tank top. The streetlight illuminated the room enough for her to see.

She brought her hands up to her breasts and kneaded them. She rolled her nipples in her fingers and licked her lips wondering "what it was like to have a cock in her mouth. What does it taste like?" she wondered. This question alone brought one of her hands down and over her panties. Her fingers pressed against the soft white cotton and felt her clit already stiff.

She closed her eyes and began to imagine the man from the morning with a school teacher, fucking her in the ass, in a classroom. Her fingers were really rubbing as she moved on the bed wanting to feel more and release this pent up desire. Her hand slid under her tank top and she felt her fleshy tit. Her other hand slid under her panties, over her soft brown pubs to her excited clit. She moved her fingers down to her lips getting them wet then back to her clit. She was in heaven.

Suddnely she was jerked back to reality. "Brandi! What the hell?" her father yelled from the doorway. "I thought you were tired! I come to check on your and you are.. you are... playing with yourself? my god..." he said angrily then disappointed. He turned and closed the door.

"Fuck!" Brandi hissed to herself. She pulled the comforter up and the moment was gone. She could not go and what? Comfort her dad who was upset his daughter was masturbating? "oh daddy you know the evil that lurks out there and if I cannot excise my demons here I will get them out there" she softly said to herself.

The next morning she showered and dressed and as usual, they did not speak of the night before. That was standard operating procedure in their house. Never talk about uncomfortable issues. She never brought up the nights her dad had gotten drunk and fallen asleep on the couch. He did not mention the times he had interrupted her with boys.

Brandi had on a conservative looking beige blouse and black skirt and black heels. She was wearing a thong she had bought secretly. She felt naughty, sexy and adult as she sat in the car on the way to work, next to her father. Then something unexpected happened.

"I am sorry, I should not walk into your room without knocking" he said. He was humble and honest and right.

"Thanks dad" Brandi smiled at the man. When they pulled up in front of the building at 7:45 she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and said "I may be late but I will call" and got out.

Her dad watched her walk and was struck at how mature she looked. Confident and boldly entering the work world. Little did he know what awaited his little girl on the twenty sixth floor.

Charles was already at his desk when Heather walked into his office at 7:32 the next morning.

"Good morning, Heather," he said cheerfully.

"Good morning, sir," she said, striding over to his desk. She looked over her shoulder to check the outer door, then sat on his desk in front of him.

"I've decided to avail myself of the Masterson Law Firm policy on panties," she said, putting her feet on the arms of his chair. Charles smiled and casually looked up her skirt and between her legs.

"Why, you seem to have forgotten your panties, Miss Heather," he said. He gripped her ankles and scooted his chair forward, then leaned over and kissed her pussy. She gave a little gasp.

"How was your evening, Heather?" he said, letting his tongue slide over the folds of her sex.

"Unnnhh... not too bad, sir," she said, "mmm... but you know... you've ruined me for sex."

Charles sat up and chuckled at that. "Is that so? How exactly have I ruined you for sex?" He slid two fingers into her cunt and begin to rub his thumb over her clit, back and forth, back and forth.

Heather looked at him, breathing fast while he played with her pussy. "Well, when I first got here, I actually liked fucking other guys. Ohhhh... fuck, yes, right there. I liked getting to know a guy, going out on dates, maybe get naked on the third date, that kind of thing. Mmm... And the guys were all such gentlemen, they'd ask my permission before they would grab my ass and warn me when they were about to cum in my mouth, things like that. Ohhh..."

Charles stopped and frowned a bit. "Well, what's wrong with that?"

"Oh, don't stop... fuck. Nothing. There was nothing wrong with that until I started working for this perverted sex maniac who's also a divorce lawyer. Do you remember the first time you fucked me from behind?"

He grinned at her and began sliding his fingers in and out again. "Not really."

"Oh fuckkkk... fuck you, you remember," she said, biting her lip and moving her hips up and down as he finger-fucked her. "It was in your hotel room when we went to that family law conference in Phoenix.... ohhh... I was face down, ass up on your bed and you were fucking me in a rhythm, and you... mmm that's nice... you... you stuck your thumb in my ass. You didn't ask me, or warn me, or anything. You just... fuckk... pushed your thumb in my asshole and started twisting it around like a corkscrew."

"I think I remember now," he said. "Was it something like... this?" With his right hand still playing with her pussy, Charles pushed his left thumb slowly into Heather's asshole.

"OH... fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck..." Heather said, closing her eyes and clenching her teeth. Charles grinned and leaned forward to lick her clit again and got the response he wanted. "Fuckkkkk...." she said, her pussy spasming around his fingers, her asshole clenching around his thumb, her cum pouring out of her, as she came, hard and fast, right there on his hand, right there on his desk.

She lay back on his desk, breathing hard. "Oh fuck, you did it again."

"I definitely remember now," he said with a sly smile. "When I put my thumb in your ass, you came so hard, I thought you were going to pass out."

"I did, and you know why?" she asked. "Because you didn't fucking ask my permission. You just shoved your thumb in my ass because you wanted to."

"Well, you do have a pretty little asshole," he said, wiggling his thumb. "But what does this have to do with your fiancé?"

"Ooohh... okay, fuck, let me get control of myself here," she said, sliding his fingers out of her and hopping down off his desk. "Jason is great and he's very sexy," she said, pulling her short skirt down over her bare ass. "He can make me cum with his dick or his mouth. But he's just too goddamn polite. We have good sex but it's very polite. And thanks to you, I don't want polite any more."

"Well, did you tell him all this?" Charles asked. "Tell him you just want to be held down and used like a fucktoy."

"I did, although not in those exact words. I told him he could do anything he wants to me. But he's still asking fucking permission to cum every time, and it's just too... polite."

"Well Heather, if it will help, I'll be happy to stick my thumb up your ass any time you're in town," he said, smiling. He looked out into the front lobby. "We'd better behave ourselves now... Here comes Brandi for her second day of work."

Brandi hit the door confidently and gave Heather a big smile.

"Good morning mam" Brandi said with the confidence of the sexy thong under her skirt.

She saw Heather looked as though she had just gotten off a treadmill or ran up the stairs. her skin glowed and she was beaming.

Brandi looked in at Mr Masterson who was sitting at his desk licking his fingers. "

"Good morning sir" Brandi called out beaming a big smile his way.

Brandi went into her office and put down her things. She then turned and walked out to see Heather. She smiled at Heather behind her desk. Brandi stood in front of the desk leaning her thighs against the hard wood.

"I am ready to work" Brandi said. She then leaned forward and whispered "I wore my big girl panties." Brandi smiles with her nastiness and brought a bigger smile to Heather's beautiful thick lips.

Brandi certainly looked different to Heather. More relaxed, more confident. She strode into Heather's office and leaned over her desk.

"I wore my big girl panties," she whispered.

Heather smiled. "Good, I'm glad to hear it," she said. "Have a seat and let's finish talking about the Davis case."

She looked down at her notes. "I did a little more research and I couldn't find any cases that involved an 'anal only' mistress," she said, looking at Brandi out of the corner of her eye. "But that's not a surprise. That's a pretty... unique arrangement."

"I did find one case that might help, though," she said. "In that case it was the woman who was cheating on her husband. She would get on her webcam with different guys and play with herself while they watched. Sometimes the guys would have their own cams and she would watch them jerk off at the same time. And then there were a lucky few gentlemen that she would meet in a hotel room... but, they never actually fucked. They would both sit next to each other on the bed and get themselves off, but she wouldn't let them fuck her."

She chuckled. "The opinion is actually pretty funny, listening them try to write all this in legalese. 'The appellant testified that while her paramours would manually stimulate their own genitals, she never did. On cross-examination, the appellant testified that on occasion, her partners' ejaculate would make contact with her body and/or face.'"

She grinned and looked up at Brandi. "So these guys would jack themselves off and cum all over her, but she never touched their cocks... Wild, huh? Anyway, the court said that was not adultery because there was no penetration."

Heather wondered if Brandi was going to be able to handle all this sex talk but like she had said, today was Tuesday. Time to grow up.

She leaned back in her chair. "So I don't know if that helps us or not. Because our Mr. Davis definitely did some penetrating. He just fucked his girlfriend's asshole instead of her pussy."

She looked at Brandi. "What do you think?"

Brandi froze. She was looking intently at Heather. It was an awkward silence that after the previous days break down was not looking good.

"Did you have sex with Mr Harrison? Legally?" Brandi asked point blank. "I mean taking a man's orgasm into your mouth or ass, is that sex? Is that adultery?" she asked. Her demeanor was all business. Inside she was energized and alive saying these words. She was talking dirty but it was work, so it was ok.

Brandi could see Heather was indirectly confronted with her own cheating, or not.

Heather blinked twice at Brandi's response, then smiled.

"Well, good for you, Brandi," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "That is exactly the question in this case. Yes, I took Mr. Harrison's cum in my mouth, and yes, I swallowed all of his cum. And yes, Mr. Davis shoved his dick in that teacher's asshole, and yes, he pumped all of his cum deep inside her ass. Over, and over, and over."

She watched to see how Brandi would react, then went on calmly.

"Now, Mr. Harrison wasn't married when I sucked him off in the limo yesterday. You remember, don't you? But Mr. Davis was married when he bent that little third grade teacher over her desk and pushed his big hard dick into her asshole. He was a married man when his cock twitched and pulsed and he shot his hot white cum into her ass."

Heather twirled her finger absently through her hair. "But he never put his cock in her pussy. Not once. At least, that's what he tells us. So was he cheating? Yes, absolutely. Was it adultery? Under the law? We just don't know."

She shook her head. "It's frustrating. I wish we had a case that told us one way or another."

She looked at her watch. "Well, it's time for that settlement conference. Let's go see where we stand with Mrs. Davis and her lawyer."

New Brandi enjoyed Heather's vivid description of the acts and how they related to the case.

"Could it be the possibility of childbearing that makes adultery adultery?" Brandi asked then wiggled to her desk and gathered her sleek new laptop.

"I will continue researching during the meeting" Brandi said with a smile which was somewhere between pleasant work place smile and looking at porn during class smile.

Heather's words reverberated in her overheated head " I took Mr. Harrison's cum in my mouth, and yes, I swallowed all of his cum" as images of the event excited her.

She sat at the conference table and put her glasses on and opened the laptop. It sprang to life quickly, something old Brandi would have been impressed by but today things like "Mr. Davis was married when he bent that little third grade teacher over her desk and pushed his big hard dick into her asshole. He was a married man when his cock twitched and pulsed and he shot his hot white cum into her ass." Brandi could almost see the red apple on the desk as she gripped the edges and Mr Davis entered her.

Brandi took a breath and ran her hands smoothing her blouse and lap wishing she could take a minute in the ladies to release the pressure her father interrupted last night.

She opened the legal search engine and entered "anal sex adultery". Some hits came up but nothing like what she was looking for. Years of sexual desire and repression were boiling within her. She went to google and search "Anal school teacher adultery" and image after image of women over desks appeared. The network was clearly not filtered and this laptop had been set up to allow all porn and anything.

People were milling about outside the door so Brandi took one more look. "Do all men fantasize about school teachers?" she wondered with all the hits. Her hands returned to smooth her blouse and paused as she noticed her nipples were rock hard. She savored the feeling of her palm on then then moved her hands down her blouse.

She closed the window of pornographic images and turned to greet the people entering the room.

Brandi didn't seem put off at all by Heather's dirty talk. She just smiled and said she would keep researching during the meeting.

Brandi took her laptop into the conference room while Heather and Charles waited for their client. In a moment, Mr. Davis arrived and Heather brought him into the conference room to introduce her to Brandi.

"Sir, I'd like you to meet Brandi," Heather said, her fingers curled around Mr. Davis's elbow. "Brandi just started yesterday and she'll be taking over for me in a couple of weeks."

Mr. Davis smiled. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Brandi," he said, offering his hand. He turned back to Heather. "But what's all this about you leaving? You can't leave, my dear!"

Heather giggled. "I know, right? I hate to leave but my fiance has a job in Denver, so that's where we're headed."

Mr. Davis shook his head. "Well, that's a real shame," he said. He looked over at Brandi. "Heather is a real pleasure to work with, young lady," he said. "You make her teach you everything she knows."

Brandi could not help but beam with the knowledge of how good Heather as at her job. She was torn however as she imagined Mr Davis behind the school teachers in the images she had just seen.

"I will certainly do my best to up hold her high standards and levels of achievement" Brandi said with a quick glint at heather then focusing her attention on Mr Davis. She took his hand in her small hand and cupped her other hand over it and smiled up into his eyes. "If there is anything you need, just ask. We are here to serve at Masterson" Brandi said as her own juices were beginning to peculate.

She knew why Heather was so energetic and bubbly. Being open to all the powerful men around here was intoxicating. She let her hand slide from Mr Davis' as his eyes had completed a full assessment of Brandi's assets.

A moment later, Charles walked into the conference room and took a seat next to Mr. Davis. They talked quietly to each other for a few minutes.

Then Mrs. Davis walked in. She was a plump, decent-looking woman in her late thirties, wearing a simple blue dress and an annoyed look on her face. She was followed by a beautiful older woman in her late 40s carrying a briefcase, her silver hair swept behind her head in an elegant braid. She was thin, almost too thin, and wore a lot of jewelry, almost too much. She looked directly at Mr. Masterson as she walked in, holding her steely gaze on him as she set her briefcase on the conference table.

Heather's mouth dropped open in surprise. She looked quickly at Charles, who had the same stunned look on his face. She leaned over to whisper in Brandi's ear.

"Holy shit," she whispered softly. "That's Charles's ex-wife."

Charles now had a puzzled look on his face. "Virginia?" he said. "What the hell are you doing here?"

The silver-haired woman unlocked her briefcase with a resounding click. "I am Mrs. Davis's new attorney, Charles," she said evenly. "She was not pleased with her previous lawyer and hired me yesterday. My office will fax you the notice of substitute counsel this afternoon."

Heather and Charles looked at each other.

Virginia looked over at Mr. Davis, then Heather, then Brandi. "I'd like to get started if it's all the same to you," she said, retrieving some papers from her briefcase and sitting down.

Just when Brandi thought she had it under control, another fast ball. Mrs Davis' attorney is Mr Masterson's ex wife? wow!

The tension was thick in the room and Brandi was not sure what to do so she put her head down and listened. She could not help but appreciate, Mrs Masterson's beauty. Her sheer elegance and demeanor was impressive. Why would Masterson have let her go? Then Brandi remembered what she heard through the door yesterday.

"Hello Mrs Masterson, my name is Brandi and I am new here" Brandi said surprising even herself. She held her hand out to the woman boldly. She glanced at Heather who was uncharacteristically nervous and quiet.

"Can I get either of you anything?" Brandi continued as no one else seemed to be able to speak.

"Nothing for me, honey," Virginia snapped. Mrs. Davis just shook her head.

Charles managed a rueful smile. "Well, Virginia, it will be nice working with you again," he said. "Now, what I'd like to do today is see if we can have a meeting of the minds. My client and I don't see any reason why we can't reach an agreement relatively quickly, so that--"

"So that you can go back to banging your little whore girlfriend?" Mrs. Davis suddenly spat out, staring daggers at Mr. Davis. Mr. Davis said nothing but looked at Mr. Masterson.

Charles said, "Ma'am, I understand this is an emotional time, but let's try--"

"Charles, your client has repeatedly and flagrantly committed adultery," Virginia interrupted. "He has torn his family apart and caused untold emotional harm to my client. His poor judgment makes him unfit to be the primary custodial parent and my client is entitled to substantial financial support as she attempts to pick up the pieces of her broken life."

Charles waited for a moment. "Virginia, our position is that Mr. Davis has not committed adultery. He--"

"I beg your pardon?" Virginia said. "Is your client denying that--"

"Please do not interrupt me again, Virginia," Charles said sharply. "You will have your chance to speak when I am done. As I was saying, while Mr. Davis did engage in some sexual behaviors with the young lady in question, they did not have sexual intercourse. Our position is that Mr. Davis never committed adultery."

Mrs. Davis laughed. "What kind of bullshit is this?" she said loudly. "Dave, you know you were fucking that little tart every chance you got!"

Virginia looked at Charles. "What are you saying right now? They had sexual behaviors but not sexual intercourse? What does that mean?"

Charles cleared his throat. "My client's... well, there's no polite way to say it. My client's sexual relationship with Ms. Parker consisted exclusively of anal sex."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" screamed Ms. Davis, burying her head in her hands. Mr. Davis looked as if he were in pain. Virginia looked stunned, embarrassed. She shuffled her papers on her desk. She looked up, shaking her head in anger.

"Charles, that is entirely inappropriate for this proceeding and you know it," she said, pointing a finger at him. "First of all, that is not a believable statement, and second of all, why would that matter? What possible difference would it make?"

Last edited:
"Holy shit" Brandi thought as the tension and voices in the room grew louder and more intense. Brandi buried her face in her laptop researching. "Adultery" seemed to involve sexual intercourse that was objectionable to a society norm. Sexual intercourse could be but was not limited to vaginal penetration. Things were looking bleak.

Brandi was sitting at the side of the side with a view of Virginia and Mrs Davis that Heather and Mr Masterson did not. When Mrs Davis lashed out Brandi saw Virginia's hand slide to Mrs Davis' thigh in a calming gesture. I calming gesture usually between people intimate with each other.

Brandi passed a note to Heather, "I think Mrs Davis and Mrs Masterson are more than client attorney." If this were true and they could prove it Mr Davis would have no problem in court with a stodgy ole boy judge Masterson would be sure to wrangle. Let's face it, not only abusing client attorney privilege but lesbians was way more outside the bounds of societal norms than teacher parent anal.

Brandi hoped to be helpful and sat back sliding her pen along her lips, watching Heather for any sign.

Heather rubbed her temples as the lawyers argued heatedly. She looked over at Charles, who seemed to have recovered from the initial shock of seeing his ex-wife across the table. Mr. Davis looked quite agitated, so Heather patted his knee and gave him a reassuring smile. He looked at her curiously.

She looked down and noticed that Brandi had passed her a note: "I think Mrs. Davis and Mrs. Masterson are more than client and attorney." She looked over at the two ladies. Really? I guess anything is possible, but that would be a surprise.

Suddenly she had a flash of inspiration. Of course! How could I have missed it? She quickly asked Brandi to borrow her laptop, then opened a new browser window for the firm's legal search software. She typed in "tennessee lesbian adultery divorce" and pressed ENTER. And there it was, the first search result, from the Tennessee Supreme Court just six weeks ago.

Heather opened the text of the opinion and scanned it quickly, then smiled. She looked up. Charles and Virginia were still arguing. She held her hand up and cleared her throat. "If I may, ladies and gentlemen, if I may," she said loudly. "I would like to read to you a paragraph from the opinion in Barrett v. Barrett, decided by our state supreme court last month."

The room was quiet and all eyes on her. "Barrett v. Barrett was a divorce case in which the husband alleged that his wife had committed adultery by having sex with another woman. The court ruled as follows, and I quote: 'The traditional and common meaning of adultery is sexual intercourse between unmarried persons. The traditional and common meaning of sexual intercourse is the insertion of the male sex organ into the female sex organ. Therefore, this court holds that Mrs. Barrett and her female companion did not have sexual intercourse, and therefore, Mrs. Barrett did not commit adultery under the laws of the state of Tennessee.'"

Heather looked up to see everyone in the room staring at her in stunned silence. Charles had a devilish little smile on his face. Mrs. Davis looked back and forth from Heather to Virginia with a horrified look on her face. "Wh-what the fuck does that mean?"

Virginia snapped at her. "I'll explain later," she said, collecting her papers and shoving them into her briefcase. She stood up and took a long look at Heather, then at Charles. "Well, Charles, I guess you've finally started hiring whores with brains in their heads."

There was another moment of stunned silence as everyone looked at Heather. She batted her eyes and smiled innocently at Virginia. "You've got it all wrong, ma'am," she said sweetly. "Charles pays me for my legal mind and hard work. I let him fuck me for free."

Virginia's mouth dropped open, then snapped shut in anger. She looked at Charles. "Send me a proposed settlement agreement," she said, her teeth clenched, then turned to Mrs. Davis. "Let's go."

They strode quickly out of the conference room and then the lobby.

Charles waited until they were out of earshot, then burst into laughter, pounding his hand on the table.

"Good lord, I'd give anything for a picture of Virginia's face just now!" he boomed, still laughing hard. "Heather, that was so beautiful."

Mr. Davis was smiling but look confused. "So... did we win?"

Charles laughed again and clapped him on the shoulder. "In a way, yes sir, we did," he said. "Heather just found our magic bullet. It's a case that says you were not committing adultery with your... well, your unusual relationship with Ms. Fleming. That means everything will be divided up evenly. Your houses, the custody of the kids, all your cash, everything will be split down the middle. Without that case, your wife was going to take you to the cleaners. Now we've still got to work out the details, but this is extremely good news."

Heather smiled and nodded. "It was Brandi's idea," she said. "Brandi raised an issue in my mind that I hadn't thought of before. I never would have remembered that case without her."

Charles grinned broadly. "That is tremendous!" he exclaimed. "Brandi, it's your second day and you've already saved Mr. Davis a lot of time, money, and aggravation."

Mr. Davis stood up and grinned. "Wow, thank you so much! All of you!" He shook hands with all of them, beaming. "So what's next?"

Charles put his hand on his shoulder. "We'll have to negotiate the final settlement agreement, but it's going to be a lot easier now. I'm thinking we might be able to finalize the decree in the next few weeks."

"That is fantastic," Davis said. "You guys are amazing. Wow. Okay, I'm going to let you all get back to lawyering. Thanks so much!" He waved and then took his leave.

Once he was gone, Charles wrapped up Heather in his arms and lifted her off the floor. He kissed her passionately, right there in the conference room. "Heather, you beauty," he said, his hands gripping her bottom tightly over her skirt. Heather giggled and looked over at Brandi.

Charles let Heather down and extended his hand toward Brandi, a huge smile on his face. "Come here, you beautiful, wonderful, brilliant legal scholar, you!"

Last edited:
Brandi was as excited as anyone having productively contributed to a legal case, even if it was only the inspiration to justify anal sex as non-adulterous. She ran to Charles and pressed her small body to his as his arms seemed massive. Her face was against his silk tie as she sighed "glad to be of service."

Charles squeezed both of his lovely legal assistants tight -- tall, blonde, curvy Heather in his right arm, and petite, brunette Brandi in his left. Brandi buried her face in his chest and mumbled that she was glad to be of service. She looked as happy as he felt.

"You are already off to a great start, Brandi," he said. "And Heather is going to teach you all kinds of things, like, as you just saw, how to think on your feet. That was amazing, my darling." He kissed Heather full on the lips again, still holding Brandi against him.

Heather smiled and returned his kiss. She ran her hand down his back and squeezed his ass affectionately. She looked at Brandi and decided to take a chance.

"I completely agree with you, sir," Heather said with that twinkle in her eye. "She was quite helpful yesterday in the limousine with Mr. Harrison."

Charles played along. "Is that so?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and looking down at Brandi. "What was it that happened in the limousine yesterday, my dear?"

Afraid her heart would pound out of her body she smiled at them trying to remain cool.

"Well Mr Masterson, Heather showed me how we put the cherry on the whip cream of our full service" she said with a wink at Heather. Going all in Brandi looked up at Charles and said "it was a sweet cherry and a lot of whip cream" in the sexiest voice she could muster.

Unbeknownst to her, Charles cock lay dormant just under her toned abs but with her little explanation it throbbed against her. She stifled her reaction and let it throb and grow against her.

"Fair assessment Heather?" Brandi said looking over at her mentor.

Heather could see Brandi's cheeks blushing, but she smiled and didn't look away in embarrassment.

"Well Mr. Masterson," Brandi said, winking at Heather, "Heather showed me how we put the cherry on the whipped cream of our full service." Heather squeezed Charles's butt again and he gripped her shoulder a little tighter.

Then Brandi looked up into Charles's eyes, took a deep breath, and said, "It was a sweet cherry and a lot of whipped cream." Heather watched Charles pull Brandi closer against him. Now she has to feel that, she thought.

Heather decided to tease Brandi a little bit. "Hmm... that's interesting, but I'm not sure Charles completely understands what you're saying, Brandi," she said playfully. As she spoke, Heather slid her right hand slowly down over the crotch of Charles's pants, finding and then gently cupping his testicles through the thin layers of fabric.

"What exactly do you mean by 'cherry' and 'whipped cream,' Brandi?" she said, looking up at Charles's face. "Tell Mr. Masterson everything that happened in that limousine."

Brandi paused watching Heather's hand on the elegant material of Charle's suit pants.

"Would you like that Mr Masterson?" Brandi asked batting her eye lashes as she looked up into the older man's lust filled eyes.

Without waiting for his consent Brandi said "well OK, Heather popped the champagne as soon as the door closed us in. Mr Harrison was a little overwhelmed, as you might imagine" Brandi said smiling at Heather. "I mean he had just gone from being married to a royal frigid bitch to drinking champagne in a limo with two hot women." again she smiled at Heather.

"I will admit I was a little, confused, being straight out of college and rather naive to the ways of the legal world. But Heather has been an inspiration." again looking at Heather.

"As we drank the champagne and had a good ole time Heather began to rub Mr Harrison's thigh and tell him sweet things. Her hands soon moved up to the obvious bluge of his hard on" her eyes cut up to Masterson, "kind of like the bulge she is generating here." her eyes leading his to the sizable growth in his pants.

"Mr Harrison had not been with a woman in many years so someone as fine as Heather" this time Brandi blew Heather a kiss, "was impossible to deny. She opened his pants, first the zipper, almost agonizingly slow. Then the button which released his fair sized erection. I mean I am not that experienced but it seemed pretty big. Then Heather leaned over and locked her lips around the head and lapped it with her tongue. Mr Harrison moaned loud enough for the driver to hear. I reverberated through me sitting next to him. Then see began to slide the entire length in and out of her mouth. It took about two minutes before he stiffened and grunted and Heather gulped down nearly twenty years of desire. Heather was amazing" Brandi said looking up at Masterson who's mouth was now open listening. "She milked his cock swallowing every drop of what seemed like gallons of cum. He was so thankful. He did not really know what to do then. He had gone from the pits of solitude to the peaks of incredible orgasm, thanks to Heather. She is very well trained in the art of cock sucking." Brandi said. Brandi was incredibly nervous retelling this story. She knew they wanted it to be hot but was not sure if she had gone to far.

"Then we came back to the office and if I remember correctly you two had a private meeting behind closed doors" she said pushing it even further. "I only hope Mr Masterson that in time I can become as integral to this firm" and with that word Brandi did something that surprised everyone, including her. She reached her small hand out and squeezed the log sized bulge in his slacks. "As vital to the operations of this firm, firm, as she is" Brandi looked at Heather who was surprised at her new hires boldness, especially after yesterday.

Brandi was living a dream and praying it did not turn into a nightmare.

Back