The Law Office (closed for StylusMaximus)

Charles gripped Brandi's ass with both hands, spreading her cheeks and pulling her crotch against his. He moved his cock up and down, sliding it between the folds of her pussy.

"You are so sexy, Brandi," he said, watching his cock slide up and down against her clit and pussy. "Put my cock in that sweet little cunt right now, baby. I want to feel you slide down on my dick. Slowly, baby. Let me feel every inch."

As his hands gripped her she felt like a rag doll. She now saw her effect on him. She had pushed him way higher than she imagined and his tone left no doubt that she was about to get a serious fucking.

"Charles, uhh ok" she said unsure and off balance as she reached down for his log of a cock and pulled it up under her dangling legs where he held her. She felt his head press against her, supporting her as he relaxed his hands. She opened her mouth as her body began to open for him.

"Oh fuck!" she hissed as she enveloped his head. She could no longer speak as he smiled at her and she felt him opening her. It was not like anything she had experienced before as inch after inch she moved down onto his lap.

Finally she stopped and said "Jesus Charles you nearly split me in two!" as she feared moving with him inside her. She gyrated a little and then felt his hands lift her. The sensation almost sent her over the edge into orgasm as he moaned "Ahhhh yeahhhh" as his cock head rubbed against every fold inside her.

"How does it feel?" she gasped holding onto his suit coat for support as his hands used her on his cock,

Charles groaned and pushed his hips up into Brandi as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

"That's it, Brandi," he growled, watching his dick disappear into her pussy. "Nice and slow, just like that. Fuck, that is so tight. Your cunt feels like a virgin's, Brandi."

"How does that feel?" she asked, grabbing his coat.

"Warm. Wet. Slippery. And so. fucking. tight," he said, gripping her hips and pulling her down farther on his cock, all the way to the base.

His hands were on her ass, his fingers digging into her firm flesh.

"Now, Brandi," Charles said, almost grinding his teeth, "if I'm a client, I'm probably in shock over what's happening right now. I can't believe this tight young thing is on top of me and I've got my dick in her perfect little pussy. So I have no idea what's going on, or what to you. That means you've got to do it. So you do it, Brandi. Use this sweet little ass and ride my dick. Milk all the cum right out of my cock with this tight little cunt."

Brandi stared at Charles as he spoke but her mind was not on what he was saying. Her body was reacting to the massive cock inside her. It was incredible and her consciousness was in a haze of euphoria as her body went into a primal state.

She came back into focus just as Charles said "Milk all the cum right out of my cock with this tight little cunt." A smile came to her face.

"Oh yes sir. You feel wonderful inside me" she moaned leaning her mouth to Charles' ear. She then arched her back as she leaned back and rose up his cock. "Feel good baby?" she sighs as her hands clutch her breasts through her blouse. "Your cock is incredible. I love it!" she groans as she sinks back onto the cock. She moves round and round with her hips as she licks her lips and watches Charles' face.

"How did that bitch ever give this up?" she asks raising her lithe body up nearly off the shaft then sinking back onto it. Then back up and down in a rhythmic motion like a dancer. Her face turning serious as her pace quickens. Her grip on the cock seems to get tighter or is his cock thickening.

"I want to be your first, that big restrained load, I want it so much" she groans desperately. She bangs her tight ass down and up and down on his cock greased with her endless juices.

She runs her hands though his hair and bangs down on his cock and asks "where do you want to cum? Where do you want to pump all that cum?" she asks offering perhaps a once in a lifetime opportunity for this middle aged man. "How can I have it?" she asks smiling as her hips gyrate around him deep inside her body.

Back