The Law Office (closed for StylusMaximus)

wickedpen

Literotica Guru
I have not been so nervous since I got the thin envelope back from my first choice college application. My name is Brandi and I am starting my new job today. I am a junior on summer break with an internship at a small law firm here in Nashville. Vanderbilt was as far as my over protective father would let me go to school. I never lived on campus or anywhere other than my bedroom. This job was something new all together.

I have my new outfit all laid out on my bed. A tailored black pencil skirt with a beige silk blouse and a well fit jacket. Looking in the mirror having just gotten out of the shower and pulled my shoulder length brown hair back in a braid and done my makeup, not too much I feel sexy. There is something about this job that has me excited, both mentally and physically, which is strange for me. You see I am not very experienced in that department. Over protective father and a drive to excel in school has left little opportunity for boys. I am not a virgin, barely.

I stand on my tip toes stretching my toned legs, lifting my head to maybe 5'4". Flat footed I am 5'2" at best. I love to run. It keeps me in shape and lets me be free.

"Brandi we are going to be late!" echoes through the house and my door as my father calls.

"OK Dad be right there" I answer. I quickly dress, pulling on my new thong so I have no lines on my skirt. "In the work place you need every advantage" my father always tells me and I know I can manipulate men through their desires. The bra pushes up my perky 32b breasts as I button up my blouse well past my cleavage, at least until daddy drops me in front of the office building. Slipping on my shiny black leather heels I check myself. I turn sideways and smooth my blouse over my flat tummy. I pull on my jacket and grab my new valise.

I skip breakfast as we don't want to be late. I can see Daddy is nervous as he gives me last minute advice. The office is twenty minutes from our house which is located outside of the city. I feel the butterflies of a new experience fluttering as the building comes into view.

I kiss my dad on the cheek and get out of the car thanking him for his good luck wishes. The door man smiles and tips his cap as I walk through the door he holds open. Confidently I go to the elevator pulling every male eye in the lobby sending a thrill through me. I get onto the elevator and press 21, the top floor.

Charles Masterson clicked his computer mouse and pulled up the image of the girl he had just hired. Actually, he hadn't personally hired her. His legal assistant, Heather, had hired the girl as her own replacement. He smiled. Heather knew what he liked. The new girl was pretty and innocent-looking.

"Heather, what's the new girl's name?" he called out.

Heather's lips made a moist little pop! as she pulled his hard cock out of her mouth. She grinned as she looked up at him, on her knees and under his desk.

"The new girl's name is Brandi, Mr. Masterson, sir," she said, smiling as she stroked his cock with her hand. She had pulled his dick and balls out of his pants and they were shiny with her saliva. "Is she pretty enough for you? Pretty enough to feed her this thing, anyway?"

He leaned back in his chair and sighed. "I still can't believe you're quitting," he said.

"We've been over this, Charles," she said playfully, running her tongue up the length of his dick. "I'm getting married next month and my fiance just got a great job in Denver. So as much as I'd like to keep... assisting you and your clients, I've got to go with him."

He smiled back at her. "So you've told me," he said, caressing her face tenderly. "I'm just not sure I'll be able to find another legal assistant like you."

She laughed. "Don't worry, Mr. Masterson, sir," she teased. "I'll come up to the office and suck your dick whenever I'm in town. Will that help?"

She began to flutter her tongue over his balls, stroking his wet cock at the same time, and he moaned softly.

"That will be wonderful, Heather," he said, "but I'm mainly concerned about finding someone who is as... well, enthusiastic about entertaining my clients."

She smiled up at him. "Well, whoever you hire, you'll just have to train her like you trained me," she said. "By the way, she's supposed to be here in about ten minutes. Don't you want me to swallow your cum before she gets here?"

Charles put his hands on top of her head. "Yes, I certainly do. You're an excellent legal assistant," he said affectionately.

He smiled again and leaned back in his chair as Heather went back to work on his dick.

"Hello?" Brandi's soft raspy voice called from the reception area as she arrived 10 minutes early wanting to show he readiness for this job. There as some movement in the office where she had been interviewed by the current assistant. Heather burst through the door wiping the corners of her mouth as Brandi beamed with innocent exuberance.

Last edited:
Charles watched Heather's head bob up and down in his lap. He had trained her well indeed; her blowjob technique was flawless. His hips started to thrust in time with her movements. He could feel his orgasm building in his balls--

"Hello?" came a voice from the lobby.

Heather quickly pulled her mouth of Charles's dick and it slapped wetly against his belly. "Oh, shit!" she whispered with a grin. "She's here already!"

Charles ground his teeth in frustration. "I am right there," he growled softly.

She looked down at his throbbing cock. "Poor baby," she whispered, then looked up at him. "I'll finish it off later, I promise." She quickly crawled out from under his desk and straightened her skirt.

"I'll give you a few minutes to make yourself decent," she said with a giggle, buttoning her top button as she slipped out his office door. Charles shook his head and tucked his cock and balls back into his pants.

"Brandi!" Heather said, emerging from Charles's office, wiping her mouth. "Welcome to the Masterson Firm!" With her arms wide open, she gave Brandi a big hug, pressing her breasts against Brandi's and holding her tight. "Let me look at you," she said, stepping back and looking Brandi up and down.

Charles is going to love your tight little body, Heather thought.

"I'll introduce you to Mr. Masterson in a few minutes, but let me show you around first," she said brightly. "Right through here is my office, which will be your office in a couple of weeks. I've set up a desk for you in this smaller office for now. Let me know if you need any supplies, anything."

She swept into Brandi's temporary office and sat down in one of the chairs facing the desk. "Go ahead, have a seat, take a look," she said cheerfully. "The view from up here is pretty awesome. I think you can see Kirkland Hall from here--yep, there it is."

She smiled at Brandi again. "So you just graduated from Vandy, right?" she asked. "Congratulations! It's a great school. Mmm... god, I miss college. I'd give anything to be back on campus. All those hot guys around all the time. Any time you needed a hard dick, there was one right there ready for you. That was so great."

She grinned and looked at Brandi again. "You're absolutely gorgeous, Brandi," she said matter-of-factly. "I bet you had all those Vanderbilt frat boys jerking off to you every night, didn't you?"

Last edited:
Brandi was excited as she was shown her office and Heather was great! She felt important and had a sense of moving ahead in her life.

When Heather mentioned "needed a hard dick" she was shocked into a beet red embarrassment having little experience in that department. She was unfamiliar with such adult forwardness and openness. She said "oh yeah" trying to sound appropriate.

When she said "your absolutely gorgeous" there was a thrill that ran through her unlike anything she had known before. This was a beautiful woman telling her this. Then she implied "frat boys jerking off" because of her warmed her thighs and tightened her nipples against her will. Her rosy cheeks could not be denied.

"Oh it's warm in here isn't it?" she said opening her jacket and unknowingly flashing her stiff nipples to Heather.

"So what will my duties include?" Brandi asked trying to turn the conversation.

Heather tried not to laugh when she saw Brandi turn bright red at her crude talk.

Mm, maybe she's not as slutty as she dresses, Heather thought. Even better.

"Oh, hey, sorry if I embarrassed you," she said, trying to sound contrite. "I grew up with four brothers so I kind of talk like a guy. You'll get used to it."

Heather pushed her hair back over her shoulders. "Okay, so as you know, this is a family law firm," she said. "Mr. Masterson represents people in their divorces, and I'd say almost all of his clients are men, at least 90 percent, anyway."

Heather leaned forward a bit. "And as a side note, most of our clients are very successful men. Mr. Masterson is highly regarded as a divorce attorney and he is well compensated for his expertise."

Also, word gets around about his unique way of treating his clients, Heather thought to herself.

"That's one of the reasons you will be so well paid here," she said. "I'm sure you applied for quite a few jobs, and as a recent college grad with no legal experience, I bet you're making twice as much as you would at any other law firm in town."

She saw Brandi nodding appreciatively. She was going to make almost $90,000 per year, plus benefits, an insane amount for a 22-year-old right out of school.

"Brandi, I'm not going to lie to you, there are some boring parts to this job," Heather said. "Drafting court documents, keeping a calendar, filing and organizing -- all things that have to be done and that aren't exactly sexy."

"But there's a lot of interesting things going on, too," she said. "We have to keep it all confidential, of course, but we learn a lot about our clients' personal lives and their marriages. A lot. And you would not believe some of the things we find out."

Heather lowered her voice again. "Let me ask you, Brandi -- are you pretty comfortable talking about sex?"

"sure" Brandi blurted out in a way that said "I have no idea but I am willing to do anything for this job." Like a little sister trying to fit in with her older sister's friends. She had no idea what would be requested of her. "I am a pretty open person" she tried to sound mature and worldly. She could not help but noticed when Heather referred to, what Brandi assumed was the entire job, as "not sexy". "Not sexy?" Brandi thought. Then the discussion of the clients and their sex lives. Brandi felt guilty having a perverse interest and being turned on where this was going. She also knew her "kinky imagination" as she thought of herself had to be kept in check. She was always thinking nasty thoughts but she knew she was an oddity having such an active desire for such things. Her father had always drilled into her that her sexuality was abnormal and needed to be checked. This of course was all spurred by him walking in on her masturbating when she was fifteen. Since then she has been unable to lock or even close her bedroom door all the way.

Brandi's mom died when she was seven and her father has done well by her but not always the most worldly himself, she has been raised incredibly sheltered.

"You have heard some spicy stuff?" she asked trying to keep up her end of the conversation.

"Sure," Brandi said, "I am a pretty open person."

Brandi said it confidently, but the way she shifted in her seat and looked up at the ceiling told Heather that maybe she wasn't very open at all.

Don't worry, sweetie, Heather thought, we will open you up in every possible way.

"You have heard some spicy stuff?" Brandi asked meekly.

Heather smiled. She didn't want to tell Brandi too much too soon and possibly scare her off.

"Well, let's just say... that we hear a lot of secrets," Heather said, standing up. "And we just have to be very careful about keeping those secrets... secret."

She held her hand out to Brandi. "Come on, let's go meet Mr. Masterson," she said. She held Brandi's hand as they walked across the small lobby. "He may have an assignment for you already."

Brandi's heart was pounding as her nerves were electrified from meeting her new boss and strangely by Heather's hand holding hers. She felt scared and strong all at once as the door neared.

She had not been this nervous in a long time and "secrets secret" hung in her head for some reason. She squeezed Heather's hand as Heather looked back with a reassuring smile.

Stepping into the doorway she felt a strange sensation throughout her body, her life was changing. She smoothed her coat and put her shoulders back and smiled.

Charles stood and buttoned his coat when he heard a soft knock on his door.

"Come in," he said.

He was almost fifty years old but he knew he looked good, with his blond-silver hair swept back from his face like a mane, his piercing blue eyes, and his trim, fit physique from weights and swimming. Ever since his own divorce five years ago, he had kept himself in excellent shape and paid close attention to his grooming and wardrobe. And his practice had flourished beyond all his expectations. He was on top of the world, and he knew it.

His balls were aching a bit from Heather's interrupted blowjob a few minutes earlier, but they tingled when she swept into the room holding the new girl's hand. She looked nervous, biting her lip a bit as she walked in. She was a thin, petite brunette, completely different from Heather with the blonde hair, big tits and big ass. She looked adorable. Charles couldn't wait to see her naked.

"Mr. Masterson, may I present Brandi," Heather said, giving him a little look, as if to say, look what I found for you?

Charles strode across the room and extended his hand to Brandi, smiling broadly. "Good morning, Brandi!" he said, his voice booming. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Heather has spoken very highly of you and I trust Heather completely. I hope you are excited to be here as we are to have you."

"Oh yes sir" Brandi gushed trying to shake his massive hand as firmly as her father had taught her. "Heather has been great! Showing me around and briefing me on my duties." She could not help but feel like he was looking at her with different eyes than a boss. I mean he was a man, and a good looking man at that and she was, well an attractive young woman. "This will be fun" she thought of long hours with this handsome man teaching her all about the legal system." she thought.

"It is an honor to meet you" she said looking into his dazzling blue eyes. "I am ready willing and able!" she said with a laugh glancing nervously at Heather as Masterson's silent stare made little Brandi uneasy.

Charles smiled as the new girl stammered, obviously nervous to meet him.

"That's wonderful, Brandi," he said. "Heather has been crucial to the growth of this firm and I hate to lose her. But if you pay close attention, and do exactly as she says and does, you will learn quickly, and I have no doubt you can fill her shoes capably."

He glanced at his watch. "Ladies, I hate to cut this meeting short, but I have a client meeting at 10 o'clock, and I need to prepare," he said. "Let's do this... Heather, why don't you help Brandi get her forms filled out and settled in, and then I'd like both of you to sit in on the client meeting with me." He looked at Brandi. "It will be a good way to introduce you to the practice," he said. "So I'll see you in the conference room at 10. Welcome aboard!"

Charles watched Brandi turn and walk out of his office, with Heather following. Heather turned around with a grin and raised an eyebrow, then made a cupping gesture with her hands, as if she were squeezing Brandi's ass from behind. Charles grinned and waved his hand at her.

I'm really going to miss her, he thought.

"A client meeting on the first day!" Brandi thought, trying to keep her enthusiasm down. She was on top of the world and willing to fetch anything Heather pointed her to. She brewed coffee and organized the paperwork on the new client as Heather instructed. She was an obedient soldier under Heather's knowledgeable leadership.

"So what do I need to know for the meeting? You will be there right?" Brandi asked nervously as time moved towards 10:00.

Heather chuckled to herself as she watched Brandi flit about the office. No one had asked her to make coffee, but she scurried into the kitchen and brewed a pot anyway. Then she started organizing her desk, even though there was hardly anything to organize. Heather walked in to Brandi's office and sat down, an easy smile on her face.

"So what do I need to know for the meeting?" Brandi asked breathlessly. "You will be there, right?"

Heather nodded with a grin. "Easy there, Brandi," she said, giggling a bit. "Take it easy. Yes, I'll be at the meeting, and don't worry, you don't need to take notes or summarize the meeting or do anything else. Just sit and listen. Mr. Masterson just wants you to start getting accustomed to the day-to-day around here."

She leaned forward in her chair. "But I do want to tell you a little bit more about the job first," she said. ""There was a lot of competition for this job, Brandi," she said. "Mr. Masterson wanted to be careful and make sure he hired the right person. The pay is high but so are the expectations."

"This will not be a 9-to-5 gig," she said. "Mr. Masterson will expect you to be available to help him whenever and however he needs you. He will expect you to present a professional image at all times, even when you are not working."

"In addition to your base salary and health benefits, you will receive a clothing allowance, a free membership to the gym on the top floor of this building, and a corporate credit card to use for travel and entertainment expenses," she said.

She paused to let that register.

"With the clothing allowance, he will expect you to dress a certain way. You will wear business attire every day, but you will not dress like a man. Your clothing should be sexy, but not slutty. If you're not sure of the difference between the two, I can help you."

"With the gym membership, he will expect you to maintain a lean and healthy figure," she said. "You will need to watch what you eat and work out regularly. Being skinny is not good enough. You will need to be firm and tight so that you present an image of excellence and professionalism always. If you need a nutritional consult or a weight program, let me know."

"With the travel and entertainment budget, Mr. Masterson will expect you to assist and entertain both him and his clients, sometimes when he is not present. You will need to be charming and sexy but not slutty, just like your clothing. You will need to flirt with the clients -- but not to have sex with them. These men cannot afford to get caught committing adultery during the separation process -- it can be devastating on their ultimate results in court."

She wanted Brandi shift in her seat, her eyes wide.

"And with that superior compensation, Mr. Masterson will expect you to do your job, without question. You'll learn the specifics of that as you go, but the short version of that is that you will do whatever Mr. Masterson tells you to do. He does not want to hear, 'that's not in my job description,' or 'I'm not a secretary.' He wants to hear, 'Yes, sir,' no matter what he commands. That is the most important part of this job. 'Yes, sir.'"

Heather sat back in her chair. "I know that's a lot to swallow right away, Brandi, and I know it can feel a bit overwhelming," she said. "In fact, we interviewed several girls who we didn't think were up for that kind of a challenge."

She looked right into Brandi's eyes. "But we hired you because we believe you are up for the challenge."

"Are you up for the challenge, Brandi?"

Brandi sat listening to Heather as if in a dream. Fitness center, corporate credit card, travel, it was everything Brandi ever wanted. The "sexy but not slutty" comments were concerning but she figured Heather was just being blunt. Brandi was ready and willing to make this job work.

With no real idea of what was going to be expected Brandi stiffened her supple back and sat up n her runners ass and looked Heather right back in the eye and said "you bet I am!"

The women held their state for a moment longer than would normally be expected, even in such an intense conversation. Brandi's body reacted to Heather's beautiful eyes and forceful personality. Brandi was always attracted to dominant people.

As Heather got up to leave Brandi could not help but appreciate the exquisitely tailored skirt wrapped around Heather's hips and how well it displayed her ass. Heather looked back catching Brandi checking her out. Brandi brought her eyes up to meet Heather's and smiled. Brandi was entering a new world, an adult world, where daddy was not there to say "no" for her. And she was loving it.

Heather left and Brandi leaned back in her swiveling leather chair and turned to look out over Nashville. "Is this making it or what?" she thought to herself. "It will take a team of horses to drag me out of this position!" she thought.

She realized her dad would be downstairs at five o'clock. She used the office phone to call him and quietly tell him she was not sure when she would be finished working. She would call him when she was. He was skeptical, "on your first day?" he asked. He finally agreed and Brandi felt freed, as though her lie to her parents let her stay out later.

Heather smiled. Brandi certainly reacted well to her little speech about the job and the high expectations. She almost looked like she wanted to kiss Heather on the mouth.

Maybe later, cutie, Heather thought. She couldn't be sure, but she thought Brandi might have checked out her ass as she walked out of the small office.

Interesting.

Shortly before 10:00, Heather led Brandi into the conference room. "Mr. Masterson will be meeting with Mr. Jacobs here in a few minutes," she said. "His wife just filed for divorce and he was totally blindsided by it. He has no idea why this is happening but he knows he needs to protect his assets. Right now we are his best friends in the world."

She patted Brandi on the shoulder. "Just watch and learn," she said. "Mr. Masterson is very good at this."

At 10 o'clock sharp Mr. Masterson strode into the conference room, followed by a 40-something man in a sport shirt and slacks. The man was tall, dark, handsome, fit, and really pissed off. It was easy to see from one look at him that he was an angry man.

Charles smiled broadly. "Mr. Jacobs, may I present my legal assistants, Heather and Brandi."

Heather bounded out of her chair to greet him. "Mr. Jacobs, it is wonderful to meet you," she said, holding his hand in both of hers. "We're so glad you've chosen our firm."

She continued to hold his hand and subtly leaned against him as she turned and looked at Brandi.

"Brandi just started today and she is learning the ropes, so she would like to sit in on our meeting, if you don't mind," she said.

Mr. Jacobs forced a smile. "It's nice to meet you, Brandi," he said. "Sure, she can sit in."

Last edited:
The excitement of the room was different for each participant. Masterson was master of the situation, knowing how this would go. Heather was in control and good at what she did, comforting Mr Jacobs with her professional way. Mr Jacobs, well he was angry and rightly so. From what Heather said he was blindsided. Brandi did wonder what he could have done to deserve this. Brandi was excited to be putting into action things she had learned in college. Little did she know that the classes were not the skills she would be called on to help Mr Masterson help Mr Jacobs through this trying time.

Brandi smiled as Mr Jacobs looked at her and said "Sure, she can sit in."

"Thank you Mr Jacobs" Brandi said as Mr Jacobs' eyes roamed over Heather and herself. She was at first offended but Masterson interjected and broke any sense of inappropriate looks.

Charles watched Jacobs' eyes light up when he saw Heather and Brandi. It was easy to see how starved he was for female attention. His eyes closed briefly when Heather pressed her body against him. He acted like he couldn't help staring at Brandi.

Masterson sat down, cleared his throat, and opened a slim file folder.

"All right, Mr. Jacobs, let's take a look," he said, looking at the top sheet on the file. "Your wife... Karen, just filed for divorce last Wednesday, citing 'irreconcilable differences.' You've been married 14 years, and you have two kids, 10 and 7."

He closed the file and looked at Mr. Jacobs. "How surprised were you when you got served with the divorce papers?"

Mr. Jacobs gritted his teeth and shook his head. "I was floored," he said. "I had no idea this was coming. I mean, sure, we've had some fights, but it was just typical marriage stuff, you know? I thought we were doing fine."

Charles nodded. "Unfortunately, I hear stories like this all the time," he said. "Men are often blindsided by the divorce filing."

He paused for a moment. "Forgive me, Mr. Jacobs, but I do need to ask some rather personal questions today," he said. "Is that all right?"

Mr. Jacobs shifted uncomfortably in his seat and looked over at Heather and Brandi.

"It's all right, Mr. Jacobs, they are professionals and they have heard it all," Charles said.

Jacobs nodded. "Right, okay, go ahead," he said.

Charles nodded. "Just in general terms, what was your sex life like with your wife?"

Jacobs looked over at the two girls again, then stared down at the table for a moment.

"Well... I mean, we were like rabbits when we first met, back in college," he said, looking down at his hands. "I think we must have had sex in every building on campus--we called it "The Tour." She was wild back then. She once--" he glanced at Heather and Brandi again-- "uh, she once, you know, gave me, uh... well, oral in the bathroom of this frat house during this party. There was no door on the stall and guys kept walking in and out, but she didn't care at all, she just kept blowing me."

He smiled for a second at the memory. Then he shook his head and shot another look at Brandi and Heather.

"Anyway, it was still pretty good after we got married--for a while, anyway," he said. "Things slowed down after the kids were born, but of course that was understandable. But then she started saying shit--er, stuff like that she didn't feel close to me, or that I didn't help her enough with the house or the kids, and that she couldn't have sex if she didn't feel close to me. So it just sort of dwindled to nothing... I don't think we had sex more than 3 or 4 times last year."

Charles nodded. "I'm afraid that also sounds all too familiar, Mr. Jacobs," he said. "I don't know where they got the idea, but it seems a lot of American wives think sex with their husbands is optional. It's really quite deplorable, especially when the women refuse to let their men get their satisfaction elsewhere."

Heather nodded as Masterson spoke, looking at Jacobs with compassion and understanding.

"Which brings me to my next question, Mr. Jacobs," he said. "Have you ever done anything sexual with anyone other than your wife during your marriage? Anything at all?"

He shook his head immediately. "No, nothing," he said firmly. "And Jesus, it's not like I haven't had opportunities. They had to fire this one secretary at my firm because she kept trying to fuck--I mean, have sex with me. Whatever. But I never did anything with anyone."

Charles nodded. "What about porn?" he asked. "Was that an issue in your marriage? I ask that because it is often an issue."

Jacobs looked angrier still. "Yeah, I guess you could say it was an issue," he said, clenching his teeth again. "After that bitch--I'm sorry, ladies. After my wife stopped having sex with me, I started looking at porn, sure. She hated it and told me it was a form of cheating. Can you believe that shit? Anyway, I cut it out as much as I could, but I would still sneak off with the laptop once in a while. I needed that release, once in a while, you know."

He looked at Heather and Brandi again. "Again, my apologies, ladies."

"No need to apologize, Mr. Jacobs," Heather said. "There's nothing wrong with watching a porn. We all do it." She smiled at him. Jacobs looked a little shocked.

"I second that," Charles said. "Your wife's expectations and demands were unreasonable and I want you to stop feeling guilty about it. You were 100% faithful to your wife. Jerking off to porn is not cheating, not legally, not ethically. In fact, it was she who did not observe her wedding vows with you, not the other way around."

Charles leaned forward. "Forgive me, Mr. Jacobs, but as your attorney, I have to ask this. We live in a no-fault divorce state, but there are certain things that can affect the settlement. Was any of the porn you liked illegal, or highly unusual in any way?"

Jacobs laughed a little. "Illegal? No, I don't think so. Standard stuff, I would guess." He looked over at Heather again. "Ummm... you know, hot girls, straight sex, handjobs and blowjobs, you know."

Suddenly he flushed red with embarrassment and looked down at his hands again. "Oh, well, I guess I did look at a lot of... um, well, anal porn the past few years," he said quietly. "My wife was never, uh, into that at all, not at all, so of course the more she said no, the more I thought about it."

He looked at Charles. "Is that going to fuck up my divorce settlement?" he asked.

Charles laughed. "No, sir, not at all!" he said. "That's certainly not illegal or particularly unusual. Sounds like we've got nothing to worry about."

He flipped open Jacobs' file again. "Mr. Jacobs, I think you have a very strong case," he said. "You have been an exemplary husband and father and your wife has decided to leave you for no good reason at all. We can't stop the divorce but we can minimize the damage she will inflict on your life, and your assets."

"Here's what we will do next," he said. "We will file the response to the divorce suit in court, and then we will start checking out your wife. We will find out if she's been a good and faithful wife and parent like you have. If she hasn't, that will be worth something."

"In the meantime, Mr. Jacobs, keep it on the straight and narrow. In about six months, there will be young hotties lining up to sleep with you, but for right now, as long as the case is pending, stick with the porn and stay away from any strange pussy. Sound good?"

Jacobs seemed surprised by Charles's language, but then he started to laugh. "Sounds good, Mr. Masterson, and thank you," he said. "It's a relief to know there's someone on my side. Most of the people in our circle just assume that because Karen left me, I must be the asshole."

Charles grinned and shook his client's hand. "No, sir, your wife is the asshole," he said. "And we'll be sure to let her know that... politely and professionally, of course. Thanks for coming in today, Mr. Jacobs."

"Thank you, sir," he said. "Nice to meet you ladies," he said to Heather and Brandi. He walked out of Charles's office, looking a lot less angry than before.

When he was gone, Charles looked at Brandi. "Well done, Brandi," he said, smiling at her. "I know some of that was probably a little shocking, but you kept calm throughout. Unfortunately, that is part of this practice, those uncomfortable questions and answers."

He looked at her. "So... what did you think?"

Brandi was surprised by how excited she got as the talk got dirty, rather than the blunt language.

"Oh it's fine." Brandi said as her mind seemed filled with images of the good looking man with his laptop jerking off and imagining women sucking his cock. "No problem" she said as she pulled her notebook up to her chest and noticed her nipples standing tall.

Heather looked at her sympathetically. Brandi looked at Mr Masterson bashfully.

Charles smiled as Brandi shifted in her seat and then held her notebook against her chest. Heather gave him a knowing look.

"Did you feel uncomfortable at any time?" he asked her. "With the frank sexual nature of the conversation? It's totally understandable if you did."

Brandi looked at Heather then back to Mr Masterson.

"No sir. I do not mind frank talk" she said trying to appear confident int he face of a wildly new scenario.

"Divorce is messy and involves peoples most intimate thoughts and acts" she continued, sounding very analytical as she fought the desires within her. "I knew what I was getting into when I signed on" She said looking at Heather with a confident look.

"I hope my performance during the meeting was up to your standards?" Brandi said looking at the man, her boss. The man exuded power and masculinity and made her weak in the knees. She so wanted to do well in this job, not only for her career but for him.

Charles and Heather both smiled and nodded. If Brandi was embarrassed, she was doing her best to hide it.

"Excellent," Charles said. "Your performance was excellent. You remained poised throughout. It's important that we stay composed for our clients, no matter what we see or hear. This process is traumatic enough without anyone freaking out when they hear the details of your divorce."

He looked at Heather, then back at Brandi.

"Let me ask you this," he said, looking in her eyes. "How did you feel about what was said about Karen, Mr. Jacobs' wife? After that meeting, how do you feel about her?"

Brandi was torn, say what she felt in her gut or something more appropriate to societal norms? She looked at Mr Masterson then up to Heather then back.

"Well sir, Mr Jacobs seemed like an attractive man, and if he is here he must be well off so it would seem Karen, Mrs Jacobs is not exactly doing her part" Brandy said then instantly regretted it, as her gut was rarely the right answer. Masterson smiled then glanced at Heather then back to Brandi with the smile never leaving his lips.

"Is she typical? I guess few marriages where they are having sex like coeds in open bathrooms end in divorce" Brandi said with a nervous smile. She had never spoken like this. Certainly not with a boss or parent.

Charles smiled and looked over at Heather when Brandi blushed and put her head down.

Heather nodded back.

"Very good, Brandi," Charles said. "Of course, there are at least two sides to every story, but our client is Mr. Jacobs, not Ms. Jacobs. For us to zealously represent our clients, we must be on his side, 100% of the time."

He looked up at the ceiling, thinking. "Is Ms. Jacobs typical?" he said. "Well, that's hard to say. Some of our clients are like Mr. Jacobs, they have had very little sex for quite a few years. Some clients come to me absolutely flabbergasted, reporting that their wives had been giving them the best sex of their lives -- right before filing for divorce! Usually, that means the wife has been having an affair and is trying to fuck her guilt away."

He stopped. "I'm sorry, Brandi, but sometimes I use profane or crude language," he said. "I hope that's not too offensive for you. It sort of comes with the territory of this job."

He looked at his watch. "Heather, Mr. Harrison's final entry hearing is today at noon, can you cover it for me?"

Heather nodded. "Yes, sir, of course."

"Good," Charles said. "Do you want to bring Brandi along with you?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Heather suddenly laughed out loud, then quickly stopped herself. She darted her eyes over at Brandi.

"Really?" she asked, then looked back at Charles. "On her first day?"

Charles shrugged and held his hands up. "What do you think?"

Heather grinned. "Well, she needs to learn the job," she said with a sexy smile.

"Good!" Charles said, standing up. "Let me know how it goes." He winked at Heather and then strode out of the conference room.

Heather stood up and held out her hand to Brandi. "All right, let's go."

"uh no, no sir, language does not offend me" Brandi stammered, kicking herself for sounding like a little kid. "...trying to fuck her guilt away." rang in her head as images of cheating and then trying to make it up and wow, Brandi was getting worked up.

"What is a final entry hearing?" Brandi thought to herself as Heather laughed. "Why did Heather laugh?" Brandi thought now feeling really confused.

Brandi smiled at Mr Masterson then followed Heather out. So much so soon, her head spun.

"What is a final entry hearing?" Brandi asked Heather when they were out of earshot of Mr Masterson.

Back