The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being on a college dance team...is exhausted.

Yay. I'm writing tomorrow.

I'm ready for this experience of...college. ^_^

That I have had a complete week now of total aloneness and find that I am likening it...:):rose:

That I have had a complete week now of total aloneness and find that I am likening it...:):rose:

How wonderful. I am so involved, in so many things, with so many people, I am rarely, rarely alone. Certainly never in my own home. The most peace and solitude I get is when I travel alone. And savor those trips more and more these days.

How wonderful. I am so involved, in so many things, with so many people, I am rarely, rarely alone. Certainly never in my own home. The most peace and solitude I get is when I travel alone. And savor those trips more and more these days.

Those are nice little breathers.

You're adjusting. *smile* That's good to hear *hugs*

I understand..

I needed this vacation time to rejuvenate my mind and soul. It is very much becoming me time.

I am pampouring myself I rarely do this.

My days are filled with sunshine, rest, exercise eating well and spending time with my three doggies. I am feeling very relaxed at the moment.

The only thing missing is a special someone..

His choice not mine.

Last year I went away and got back needing a vacation from my vacation.

I am rambling * grins*

I guess I really should try and get some sleep.

Oh internet, why do you hate me so? Even in new houses with different internets, you still don't work properly for me.

Okay. Words. Words are awesome. And I haz some.
And I am using them...

And it is good.

YAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back