The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, I just peeked into that.
So Y2k flew thru with no qualms, but a spare SECOND fucks everything up?!

Well, in defense, Y2K flew through with no qualms because me and a gazillion other people like me worked their asses off for a year making sure Y2K would be nothing.
Just sayin'...

*hands Nina a cup of coffee and a spatula*

Here. Lick this. Make someone else twitch. :devil:
-sips warm yummy with very confused look-

-it fades... very very quikly-

Oh... that... Can I just put the brownie batter smudges on them to lick them off?

-licks spatula, ohsoslow-
Booooo. Next time I'll be quicker with the pillow :cattail:
hmm... that would mean you would have to be much closer...

Sounds like a plan.

FLT: i miss oral.

Sometimes your sarcasm is not as pretty as you think :p

No. My scarcasm is pretty as a cunt licking picture thank you ever so.

I just wasnt being sarcastic right then. I know. Confusing. you just happen to be one of the few women I admire. fuck you if you dont like it.

Woah, I just peeked into that.
So Y2k flew thru with no qualms, but a spare SECOND fucks everything up?!

I thought you were joking about the leap second. Then I googled and...

*giggles*

The nerd doesn't lie, haha. For whatever reason, it wasn't announced well. Peeps running server monkey's weren't aware...even the biggest of the big had problems.

Reddit, 4Chan, Facebook, Foursquare, Linkedin, Stumbleupon, Yelp, etc.

My guess is...Lit was affected too. Hence the weird shit happening.

No. My scarcasm is pretty as a cunt licking picture thank you ever so.

I just wasnt being sarcastic right then. I know. Confusing. you just happen to be one of the few women I admire. fuck you if you dont like it.

totally...totally...TOTALLY not blushing

*giggles*

The nerd doesn't lie, haha. For whatever reason, it wasn't announced well. Peeps running server monkey's weren't aware...even the biggest of the big had problems.

Reddit, 4Chan, Facebook, Foursquare, Linkedin, Stumbleupon, Yelp, etc.

My guess is...Lit was affected too. Hence the weird shit happening.

Probably not by now. I would think that all they'd have to do is boot the server, which would probably cause it to synch up time again. I'd think that, if they didn't, the entire thing would be more fucked up than a little drag by now. Its not like Lit hasn't had more than its share of issues, historically.
(I am, of course, assuming they are running this on a LAMP installation, since I'm pretty sure this is phpBB,...but thats not a sure thing)

-sips warm yummy with very confused look-

-it fades... very very quikly-

Oh... that... Can I just put the brownie batter smudges on them to lick them off?

-licks spatula, ohsoslow-

hmm... that would mean you would have to be much closer...

Sounds like a plan.

FLT: i miss oral.

*Makes mental note to bring brownie batter with*

Probably not by now. I would think that all they'd have to do is boot the server, which would probably cause it to synch up time again. I'd think that, if they didn't, the entire thing would be more fucked up than a little drag by now. Its not like Lit hasn't had more than its share of issues, historically.
(I am, of course, assuming they are running this on a LAMP installation, since I'm pretty sure this is phpBB,...but thats not a sure thing)

Nerd speak makes me hot, just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back