The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it.

80s week.

Krull

Evil dead 2

And... Some others.

Nothing else but 80s movies. Most with Arnold in them.

Okay, maybe some 90s like army of darkness as well.

LT: You idiots! It's a BLOG, it's not a news site! Surely you recognize the difference? They don't need to offer a disclaimer for their opinions because they're not actually practicing journalism. It seems silly to attack their journalistic integrity just because they editorialize during their stories rather than purely stating the facts. If people are so stupid that they actually THINK blogs are seriously reporting the news, we're really in a shitload of trouble. ARGH!

/rant

LT: You idiots! It's a BLOG, it's not a news site! Surely you recognize the difference? They don't need to offer a disclaimer for their opinions because they're not actually practicing journalism. It seems silly to attack their journalistic integrity just because they editorialize during their stories rather than purely stating the facts. If people are so stupid that they actually THINK blogs are seriously reporting the news, we're really in a shitload of trouble. ARGH!

/rant

Man speaks truth.

At least he said he'd liked my writing before calling me delicious and proceeded to sound like a dating classified ad.

At least he said he'd liked my writing before calling me delicious and proceeded to sound like a dating classified ad.

Delicious like chocolate brownies and milk or chocolate chip cookies and milk?
There is a difference.

Delicious like chocolate brownies and milk or chocolate chip cookies and milk?
There is a difference.

Hmmmmm....I don't know but I would like a Brownie and chocolate chip cookies please.

And the chocolate craving is back. Thanks A LOT Veroe! :p

Hmmmmm....I don't know but I would like a Brownie and chocolate chip cookies please.

And the chocolate craving is back. Thanks A LOT Veroe! :p

chocolate dipped strawberry with a creamy dark chocolate milkshake covering in yummy yummy diced m%m sprinkles

LT~

I owe Fr33k a post. Se7en, however, sucked out my creativity. How could I not rise to the challenge? So, I'm off for the night to rest, combat this headache and I will respond the first chance I get tomorrow.

Last edited:
chocolate dipped strawberry with a creamy dark chocolate milkshake covering in yummy yummy diced m%m sprinkles

Gah! Oh my gosh stop!! I need to go food shopping after I get off work. Which is in 15 mins... this does not bode well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back