The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Quirks a brow* Hello there. I'm Fr33k, nice ta meetcha.

:D

*spurts out soda laughing. "I think i'm going to name you resident Flirt of the Pool Palace. I know you only been there ..well known to me...once.. but that was so smooth i almost melted like butter.

*spurts out soda laughing. "I think i'm going to name you resident Flirt of the Pool Palace. I know you only been there ..well known to me...once.. but that was so smooth i almost melted like butter.

Heh...I don't do it on purpose. It just comes naturally...;)

*giggles* Now I have visions of him trying it on Tribiani style: "How you doin?"

Oh he could so pull it off too. As a matter of fact.. Why don't you show us fr33ks33k by posting it under "let us hear it" *nods emphatically

"I like my women like I like my books: wrapped in leather, tightly bound, and thoroughly used."

that's what i mean.. it was just like a smoldering look that made me want to go all giggling. It was awesome.

Genghis Khan said the same thing. o_O ... of course... he did rule the world.

LOL Oh i wish charm came that naturally to all men. It would so save my bleeding ears from cheesy lines.

*giggles* Now I have visions of him trying it on Tribiani style: "How you doin?"

Oh he could so pull it off too. As a matter of fact.. Why don't you show us fr33ks33k by posting it under "let us hear it" *nods emphatically

I 2nd this!!!! <--With extra exclamations!

Heh, I'll see what I can do a little later before I go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back