The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm ya think? :D

raspberry.gif

Do people really think that by switching to an alternate account and sending me the exact same private message regarding one of my RP ideas that I'm suddenly going to change my mind and say yes? Jesus... I'm not a moron, it's always easy to spot the alternate accounts.

*laughs* Was thinking it, just not saying it. Glad I wasn't the only one thinking it.

*nods* I prefer bare kitties, no shedding at all then.

Great minds think alike

were not talking about cats anymore are we.....

Yeah - I'm not a big pussy fan, but like the boys I like 'em with no hair too.

Nina - the boys weren't being dirty at all I think they were discussing the sphynx cat. I don't know why your mind always thinks like that.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/growingupsphynx/4456315794/in/photostream/

hehehehehehehehe

Yeah - I'm not a big pussy fan, but like the boys I like 'em with no hair too.

Nina - the boys weren't being dirty at all I think they were discussing the sphynx cat. I don't know why your mind always thinks like that.
-makes note... Fish doesn't not like "big" pussy. Looks down, shrugs-

That kitty looks like it would make a fine fine drum.... -nods-
ATM, neither am I. *growls* considering one of mine just got ungraceful and knocked over the flat screen TV in my bedroom. Going to have to replace it after the holidays. Stooopid cat.
another outdoor kitty....yesyes
Yeah Nina.. what he said! You always have such a dirty mind......

*grins and waves to Fish*
Ppppphttttbbbbbb

its permanent. I wash and wash and wash it.. but.... .......mmmmmm bath......

Do people really think that by switching to an alternate account and sending me the exact same private message regarding one of my RP ideas that I'm suddenly going to change my mind and say yes? Jesus... I'm not a moron, it's always easy to spot the alternate accounts.

I AM FOUND OUT!

*ponders making an alt just to prove her wrong*.....hmmm. Nah, too much like work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back