The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*dies laughing*

Oh, Thank you Ms Witch. You have helped put me in a good mood before a daunting day tomorrow. Thank you.

This one was always my favourite.

giggles like crazy

Love it, love it, love it!

And you're welcome, am just happy to help bring a smile... :)
Hope whatever daunts you tomorrow will fade away and let you have a great day!

giggles like crazy

Love it, love it, love it!

And you're welcome, am just happy to help bring a smile... :)
Hope whatever daunts you tomorrow will fade away and let you have a great day!

*watches it again*

Is it wrong that I imagined if I ever needed a slave costume, for it to look like that?

*giggles shyly*

And thank you. I hope you are feeling better than the last I saw you. How are you?

*watches it again*

Is it wrong that I imagined if I ever needed a slave costume, for it to look like that?

*giggles shyly*

And thank you. I hope you are feeling better than the last I saw you. How are you?

Thanks for asking. I'm still fighting a losing battle against this flu bug...to the point where I think I may well end up having to stay home from work for the first time in a l-o-n-g time! Fever, coughs, the shakes...it's not pleasant...but luckily I have Youtube and Lit to help take my mind off it! ;)

Thanks for asking. I'm still fighting a losing battle against this flu bug...to the point where I think I may well end up having to stay home from work for the first time in a l-o-n-g time! Fever, coughs, the shakes...it's not pleasant...but luckily I have Youtube and Lit to help take my mind off it! ;)

Awww...you poor thing.

Lemon Tea and Chicken soup for you.

*adds honey to the lemon tea* My Mom always says that honey shortens a cold or flu...

*fluffs a pillow for Brit*

*shakes out a warm blanket and places it over Ms. Witch*

Relax...Sasha and I will take good care of you.

*smiles softly*

*adds honey to the lemon tea* My Mom always says that honey shortens a cold or flu...

*fluffs a pillow for Brit*

*adds a bag of cough drops* Reiha told me that if you dissolve these in tea, they work a lot better than they do alone. I've been doing so ever since.

*adds a bag of cough drops* Reiha told me that if you dissolve these in tea, they work a lot better than they do alone. I've been doing so ever since.

Hey...that's really smart.

I shall try to remember that next time I am flu-sick.

Thanks Razor. :)

Hey...that's really smart.

I shall try to remember that next time I am flu-sick.

Thanks Razor. :)

You're welcome. It works better in lighter teas like green and white, of course, but I've been using my Irish Breakfast for the task since I caught whatever my family has.

...That I am truly blessed and should try and remember that even in the darkest of times. :rose:

Glad to see this is the only thread of mine that has survived the 600 page mark.

*returns a hug, not shy, just warm and soft and complete*

*smiles* Thank you so very much you just made my day feel so much better. I am beginning to think that hugs are indeed magical. :)

*sends some floating off into the air for anyone else in need,* :rose:

"Step one. Just think of it as step one. There's never a dead end, just need to find the ladder - or shovel, in whichever case."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back