The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo do we have to use needles...cuz I have some really pretty straight razors that are VERY delicate...maybe they would work better??

But then again...I always wanted to pop someone's eyeball with a big embroidery needle...

let's do that too...
-Shivers- thats the only thing that acutaly gives me the willies.. is eyeballs... I can come close... I can scratch.. and threaten.. but... -shakes head-

No my thoughts on razors was for stripes... lots and lots and lots of stripes.. from toe knuckles to hair line... ... starting so very very light... repeating them all till they are deep enough to pull away from under pinning... though... the thought of shaving off fingernails.. one layer at a time... is just fucking delightful.

-Shivers- thats the only thing that acutaly gives me the willies.. is eyeballs... I can come close... I can scratch.. and threaten.. but... -shakes head-

No my thoughts on razors was for stripes... lots and lots and lots of stripes.. from toe knuckles to hair line... ... starting so very very light... repeating them all till they are deep enough to pull away from under pinning... though... the thought of shaving off fingernails.. one layer at a time... is just fucking delightful.

You forgot body piercings with barbed hooks. Those are always fun.

Fingernails are for pulling...they are for inserting needles under...hot needles...
Lots of em...

Just like it would be mega cool to pluck every hair from a person's body...one by one...with tweezers...eyelashes, pubic, head, eyebrows...

And if we use the razors for scoring the flesh, we have to add small eye droppers full of alcohol to each welling cut....

and i always wanted to see how many cuts I could make in the scrotal sac before it burst.

wellll.. till i feel diffrent yes.... that would do nicely. *meow*

*giggles*

See...:D

You forgot body piercings with barbed hooks. Those are always fun.
we passed fishhooks posts ago...
Fingernails are for pulling...they are for inserting needles under...hot needles...
Lots of em...

Just like it would be mega cool to pluck every hair from a person's body...one by one...with tweezers...eyelashes, pubic, head, eyebrows...

And if we use the razors for scoring the flesh, we have to add small eye droppers full of alcohol to each welling cut....

and i always wanted to see how many cuts I could make in the scrotal sac before it burst.

See...:D

Seeeee... i want the nails shaved thin first.. no pulling.. paper thin.. with C-clamps first.. days later we shall need needles.. then hot nails..

If I have something I can torture like that.. I wish to make it last... and last..
I wish to start... screaming light.. and build. ....

Oooooo... plucking should be first.. very first...

and no.. no alcohol.. I like a mixture of rock salt and camphor oil...

hmmmm.... qqueary.. burst.... OH.. duh.. gotta tie it up first... -nods nods-.. bet it could be a lot if you did it very lightly... ...

-sighs-... and toenail clippers... to make pretty little cutouts round the edge of the tongue...

we passed fishhooks posts ago...

Seeeee... i want the nails shaved thin first.. no pulling.. paper thin.. with C-clamps first.. days later we shall need needles.. then hot nails..

If I have something I can torture like that.. I wish to make it last... and last..
I wish to start... screaming light.. and build. ....

Oooooo... plucking should be first.. very first...

and no.. no alcohol.. I like a mixture of rock salt and camphor oil...

hmmmm.... qqueary.. burst.... OH.. duh.. gotta tie it up first... -nods nods-.. bet it could be a lot if you did it very lightly... ...

-sighs-... and toenail clippers... to make pretty little cutouts round the edge of the tongue...

I love my deranged kitty twin...

LT? Good night LIT. The world will be cheerier tomorrow...

And on the days it isn't you guys run around like a bunch of gothic-inclined teenagers. What's the matter with you?
Like I can go round talking like that in real life?!?!?

Well I can, but only with my most derranged friends.

LT ~
iwantyourskin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back