The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just like to be of assistance where I can. You'll find me conveniently showing up at any opportunity to spread wickedness and sin. Winks teasingly

You're so considerate. ;) What would we wayward souls do without your delightful temptation? :kiss:

LT - Seriously.......it's like 3-4 years later and now you're worried about this? Kindly go fuck yourself, you worthless, sniveling sack of shit.

*grumbles*

Good night Lit...

Til tomorrow...

*covers wide yawn and heads for bed*
Night wolftwin...
Stabby actually......but explody could work too I 'spose. ;)

*growls softly* Ya know how to calm a fella down.

Oohhhhhhh... stabbbbys sooo much fun... -hands him a chocolate covered ice pick-

mhmmm... Thank you. It's a good thing to know how to do. especially when I'm more apt to do the opposite.

-licks chocolate off fingers before continuing to rub his head-

Good night Lit...

Til tomorrow...

*covers wide yawn and heads for bed*

G'night Wolfie chick!

Sweet dreams to ya. *gives her a big warm bearhug*

Night wolftwin...

Oohhhhhhh... stabbbbys sooo much fun... -hands him a chocolate covered ice pick-

mhmmm... Thank you. It's a good thing to know how to do. especially when I'm more apt to do the opposite.

-licks chocolate off fingers before continuing to rub his head-

Of course there is always throttling too....a la Homer Simpson to Bart. ;)

*chuckles softly* Why is this covered in chocolate?

No no....thank you. It's something I prefer.....especially when my hair is as short as this or even shorter. It's a soothing experience I sadly don't get to appreciate often.

And how are ya doing? *makes a face at her* Really......you're not gonna wash your hands or nothing? Tsk tsk. :p

G'night Wolfie chick!

Sweet dreams to ya. *gives her a big warm bearhug*

Of course there is always throttling too....a la Homer Simpson to Bart. ;)

*chuckles softly* Why is this covered in chocolate?

No no....thank you. It's something I prefer.....especially when my hair is as short as this or even shorter. It's a soothing experience I sadly don't get to appreciate often.

And how are ya doing? *makes a face at her* Really......you're not gonna wash your hands or nothing? Tsk tsk. :p
-shrugs- must be a guy thing..

Tis the season?? i dunno.. ... less menacing... thats it.. -nods-

hrm. Well even with my hair down to my elbows i fucking love that.... but I was talking about the skill of calming men.. not rubbing heads.... but.. thats a skill too -snickers-

iz much much better than yesterday....... and no.. i'm not... actualy I'd rather go dip them in chocolate again.

-shrugs- must be a guy thing..

Tis the season?? i dunno.. ... less menacing... thats it.. -nods-

hrm. Well even with my hair down to my elbows i fucking love that.... but I was talking about the skill of calming men.. not rubbing heads.... but.. thats a skill too -snickers-

iz much much better than yesterday....... and no.. i'm not... actualy I'd rather go dip them in chocolate again.

Could be. *shrugs*

Oh yes, silly me, shoulda known that. "Why would you like a lick of my chocolate pick? Um....it's pointy like that...to....get more flavor in it.....yeah."

I can say I have never had my hair down to my elbows. Unless you count it all cut off and dangling from them before I brush it off. :rolleyes: And yes, you're good at that, the calming thing.....as sure as the rubbing heads thing, too.....I'm sure of, anyways. :devil:

Glad to hear....and I've put what irked me behind as well. Rather silly now that I think about it, but I just had to get that out of my system.

And then get my hair all sticky and messy? You're cleaning it up, missy!

Could be. *shrugs*

Oh yes, silly me, shoulda known that. "Why would you like a lick of my chocolate pick? Um....it's pointy like that...to....get more flavor in it.....yeah."

I can say I have never had my hair down to my elbows. Unless you count it all cut off and dangling from them before I brush it off. :rolleyes: And yes, you're good at that, the calming thing.....as sure as the rubbing heads thing, too.....I'm sure of, anyways. :devil:

Glad to hear....and I've put what irked me behind as well. Rather silly now that I think about it, but I just had to get that out of my system.

And then get my hair all sticky and messy? You're cleaning it up, missy!
Yes, yes you should have.

-giggles- -and giggles more-

Venting.. -nods- it works.

Chocolate doesnt really get sticky.. but messy.. yes. Hm, wonder what that would feel like to lick it all off.......... -licks-

Yes, yes you should have.

-giggles- -and giggles more-

Venting.. -nods- it works.

Chocolate doesnt really get sticky.. but messy.. yes. Hm, wonder what that would feel like to lick it all off.......... -licks-

Yo there, giggle-machine. Whatcha doing?

Well it can, depending on how long ya leave it on there. :p

Definitely gotta agree with the messy though. But sometimes, that's not a bad thing.

*chuckles heartfully at the licks* You're not going to get any complaints from me.

YES...
I'm finaly not the one lost in the convo.. woohooo... awesomeness!

mmm... messsys goood...

-licks- I'd shoot you if you did start complainging... Serously. Cause someone should put you out of your misery if you start complaining about having your head licked... ....

LT:... with that yawn... i've got 5 min left on this machine..

LLT: pickles???????

YES...
I'm finaly not the one lost in the convo.. woohooo... awesomeness!

mmm... messsys goood...

-licks- I'd shoot you if you did start complainging... Serously. Cause someone should put you out of your misery if you start complaining about having your head licked... ....

LT:... with that yawn... i've got 5 min left on this machine..

LLT: pickles???????

Who has been lost in convo? :p

*laughs a little more at the licks* Heheh....that tickles.

And you're lucky......some guys may take that head licking thing and think up some depraved thoughts......good thing I'm not one of those guys.

:rolleyes:

Who has been lost in convo? :p

*laughs a little more at the licks* Heheh....that tickles.

And you're lucky......some guys may take that head licking thing and think up some depraved thoughts......good thing I'm not one of those guys.

:rolleyes:
-grins- mhmmmmm..

LT: Why?

Why is this need so strong?

Why can't I push it away?

Why does pushing it away make it worse?

Why does embracing it make it worse?

Why is there no middle ground?

Why can't I see where to step next?

Damn damn damn...

(just some venting, sorry.)

LT: Why?

Why is this need so strong?

Why can't I push it away?

Why does pushing it away make it worse?

Why does embracing it make it worse?

Why is there no middle ground?

Why can't I see where to step next?

Damn damn damn...

(just some venting, sorry.)

*gives Shy a huge warm bearhug* No need to be sorry about venting.

All I can say is I hope that things improve for you soon enough.

LT: Quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...

LLT: What a smart fella that guy was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back