The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT~not sure I can relate to Celestine anymore. Lorena feels off. I have no Micah. Jakee feels dead. And I owe two more posts. Don't think they are getting written.

LT~not sure I can relate to Celestine anymore. Lorena feels off. I have no Micah. Jakee feels dead. And I owe two more posts. Don't think they are getting written.

*hugs Luna* Last thought: Coach or new teacher at a private girls-only college.....

hahahahaha....

Oh... goodenss...

thats a new one... I like it... useful as a fart in a kitchen strainer...

:kiss: Thank you

wow... my head needs to stop.

Going through the logistics of just how to get smokes out on to a wave without getting every wet... then... it all clicked into place... fuck me....

never mind.. all clever retorts just flew out the window.

I'll stop now - I'm sure Shy knows heaps of them too! Although I can't resist using: "Rarer than rocking horse shit" (fucking rare!) and "Happy as a bastard on Father's Day" (not very happy) and "Couldn't pull the skin of a baked custard" (weak bloke)

It's fun using these on someone who hasn't heard them when here they're cliches!!

I'll stop now - I'm sure Shy knows heaps of them too! Although I can't resist using: "Rarer than rocking horse shit" (fucking rare!) and "Happy as a bastard on Father's Day" (not very happy) and "Couldn't pull the skin of a baked custard" (weak bloke)

It's fun using these on someone who hasn't heard them when here they're cliches!!

Not so much cliches, but outrageous Aussie sayings that leave me dumbfounded and rolling on the floor laughing. Like...

"May your chooks turn into emus and kick your dunny down."

"Built like a brick shithouse."

"Drier than a nuns nasty."

"I'm not pissing in your pocket mate!"

"She had more pricks than a second hand dartboard."

I could keep going, but I presume most of the lit board wouldn't understand a lot of that as it is lol.

*falls into the floor laughing*

*stays there a while*

Not so much cliches, but outrageous Aussie sayings that leave me dumbfounded and rolling on the floor laughing. Like...

I could keep going, but I presume most of the lit board wouldn't understand a lot of that as it is lol.

The fact that even though I'm NOT Australian, and haven't left my country yet, I have heard all of these ones, saddens me.

Shy - I left the nun ones out..... :eek:

"Colder than a nuns nasty"

I actually used the pissing in your pocket one here absentmindedly in a PM and then was confused when the person said they thought I was a nice guy and why had I suddenly tried to coerce them into watersports!!! True!!!

Maybe we need a tutorial thread.....

The fact that even though I'm NOT Australian, and haven't left my country yet, I have heard all of these ones, saddens me.

Awww Draggy, it saddens me too that I know them all. I'm so ashamed :eek:

I actually used the pissing in your pocket one here absentmindedly in a PM and then was confused when the person said they thought I was a nice guy and why had I suddenly tried to coerce them into watersports!!! True!!!

Haha! And what would you call such a thread?

adds these to her laughter... or these add to it... whatever

Now... if i keep laughing like this i'ma need a pocket.

Awww Draggy, it saddens me too that I know them all. I'm so ashamed :eek:

Haha! And what would you call such a thread?

I don't know what to call it. I'm not being creative, we're just passing on what the old codgers tell us! Maybe you could think of one... ;)

adds these to her laughter... or these add to it... whatever

Now... if i keep laughing like this i'ma need a pocket.

...or a nappy. Then you can keep writing. :)

I don't know what to call it. I'm not being creative, we're just passing on what the old codgers tell us! Maybe you could think of one... ;)

...or a nappy. Then you can keep writing. :)

Call it Punny cleches from global engrish..

Only spell it right...

that would work if it wasnt just fucking ''Ewwww much"....

How about this...

"A Rooster one day, and a feather duster the next..
The Ultimate guide to being Australian"

343489744v5_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg

How about this...

"A Rooster one day, and a feather duster the next..
The Ultimate guide to being Australian"

343489744v5_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg

Done - awesome. I knew I could rely on you.

For translation to non-Australian speaking people, the above means "Going from chocolates to boiled lollies"

Er,.... that might not help much....

By the way, it should probably be in English since:"più secco figa di una suora" sounds nowhere near as funny as "drier than a nun's nasty" no matter what accent you use!!!

Last Thought: Hybridized F-Z built around the same engine setup as the Jaguar C-X75 Hybrid concept....

LT~ Live by the sword, die by the sword. It was only a matter of time. He was too much of a wild card globally, too much of an evil man not to meet his end violently.

I could really use some new reading material.

Also, I could really use a nice, warm body to cuddle up next to...and then fuck the living daylights out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back