The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT~ I hate it when My Sir ties my hands... oh wait... let me rephrase that, when he figuratively ties my hands. *sigh* He knows his redheaded wench too well already. Damnit and I had a reply all typed up and just didn't hit send fast enough before Sir's text came in. *grumble*

Thank you. I'm glad you didn't hit that submit button. Not worth it. And you know it.

Love you, baby :kiss:

LT~We have better things to do :devil:

"Why can't people figure out the difference between the words 'dominate' and 'dominant'? That irks me to no end...."

Agreed Luna, almost as annoying as the "word" irregardless. That's a double negative you dumb fucks!!!

Careful. Tired, sore, or not...

I'll drag you off into the Manson cellar.

;) It's my break time right now. I have a long night ahead of me. Unless you want to come join me in the hot tub. About to take a dip, drink a protein shake and hope it rejuvenates me. :kiss:

;) It's my break time right now. I have a long night ahead of me. Unless you want to come join me in the hot tub. About to take a dip, drink a protein shake and hope it rejuvenates me. :kiss:

Hot Tub sounds perfect right now.

I'll drag you to the cellar later.

Might be almost as much fun as watching you and Cait in the room of mirrors today. God you two make me sweat. Just sayin'

You know. We were chatting the other day about watching while doing.

They're great partners for us to play around with that idea. ;)

Bloody ace! Haven't heard that in ages....

*as my eleven year old son dances around the lounge room to an old Breeders cd of mine and keeps replaying "Cannonball - kid has good taste!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back