The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with LI. Unfortunately we can't use macs at where I work. I only get to use it if I connect from home remotely. Tried bootcamp but never found the need to use windows once I got the Mac.

*giggles at Cait*

The only reason I use bootcamp is to use my system as a working system. Otherwise, honestly, you could probably use Imitation as an emulator to run major Windows programs.

Wow, nothing turns women on like pure, unadulterated geekery. I think this conversation virtually promised I won't find a prospect for a scene today.

I blame Cait.

The only reason I use bootcamp is to use my system as a working system. Otherwise, honestly, you could probably use Imitation as an emulator to run major Windows programs.

Wow, nothing turns women on like pure, unadulterated geekery. I think this conversation virtually promised I won't find a prospect for a scene today.

I blame Cait.

Sure. Sure. Blame me. It's all Cait's fault. I didn't start the geekery, Mister.

*growls softly* M... you can kiss my ...

LT~ A woman can't win when men gang up on her. But you know... it's not a bad place to be. :cool:

Look, she's trying that old trick women use when they want to sneak up on men. You know. The one where they pretend they don't -always- win?

Thanks, LI. Have you tried vmware fusion?

*kisses Cait's sexy...*

You want to be ganged up on by men, darling? :eek: :D

Thanks, LI. Have you tried vmware fusion?

*kisses Cait's sexy...*

You want to be ganged up on by men, darling? :eek: :D

I haven't, actually. I've a Windows image that I run with Bootcamp and maintain an image of my Work PC on my External. The only reason I know about Impersonator is that a friend of mine used it and passed it on to me so I could run Medieval 2: Total War on this machine without rebooting.

Last Thought~

YAY...I get to write Mak today!!

Followed by~

Fuck, Sasha is Gooooood.

Think bitch, think....

Last Thought~

YAY...I get to write Mak today!!

Followed by~

Fuck, Sasha is Gooooood.

Think bitch, think....

*laughs*

Last thought: I really wish that people would stop annoying me so that I could concentrate long enough to post *glares at familials*

I'm driving myself crazy with angst. I gotta get out of here, do some yard work. At least that gives me the satisfaction of seeing what result my efforts are having.

I need to find a way to get over myself. To find happiness in the little things and stop worrying about when the other shoe will drop. What is meant to be will happen whether or not I spend time fretting over it.

It's hard though. Especially when the other shoe always seems to drop, hard, in the mud, ruining your morning repast. Just gotta remember, it only seems to always drop. At least a few times a generation it doesn't, n hell, even when it does, it falling can bring your attention to a 20 on the ground or a nice ass you would've missed. ^^

I think Thyri is irked at me for not having visual proof that she gave pleasure. Hi Thyri. xD

LT *pouncenuzzles her, Nina, Dark, and Luna. Waves to everyone else*

I hate being away from Mistress ... wishing i was at her feet now ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back