The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Translate butchered that, I'm sure, so what did you say?

giggles at the thought of what Google did to her rant

Loosely translated it meant "I'm nobody's anything"...am not a fan of people laying a claim to me, especially without even asking...

You said sexy and he was considered sexy a while back...

you weren't really specific ya know...

Well, considering I'm male and straight, that should clue you in. Do I have to take you somewhere and poke you?

Loosely translated it meant "I'm nobody's anything"...am not a fan of people laying a claim to me, especially without even asking...

I see. Google translated it as "I do not have anyone to anything", which I suppose is actually closer than I thought.

Now I'm wondering who's laying claim to you...while also thinking:

"I'd lay claim to you, but not in the way you've meant..."

*chuckle*

I see. Google translated it as "I do not have anyone to anything", which I suppose is actually closer than I thought.

Now I'm wondering who's laying claim to you...while also thinking:

"I'd lay claim to you, but not in the way you've meant..."

*chuckle*

sighs and rolls eyes

No-one to worry about, I've asked them to refrain from doing so in future so we'll see if that works before I start naming and shaming.

grins

And now you've got me thinking, "what sort of a claim would that be exactly...and how would it be staked...?"

sighs and rolls eyes

No-one to worry about, I've asked them to refrain from doing so in future so we'll see if that works before I start naming and shaming.

grins

And now you've got me thinking, "what sort of a claim would that be exactly...and how would it be staked...?"

*Nods*
I hope they continue to refrain.

*Grins back*

The sort of claim that speaks not in words, but noises made against flesh. And it would be staked with, well...a stake, so to speak.

sighs and rolls eyes

grins

*Nods*

*Grins back*

The sort of claim that speaks not in words, but noises made against flesh. And it would be staked with, well...a stake, so to speak.

Hmmm, I'm thinking he means S-E-X... nods

*Nods*

*Grins back*

Who could refute such a claim? Not I, I'm certain...

flutters eyelashes outrageously

Who could refute such a claim? Not I, I'm certain...

flutters eyelashes outrageously

*Smiles at the fluttering*

I think one of these days, I may have to take a walk in the woods...never know what sorts of cottages people keep in there....;)

*Smiles at the fluttering*

I think one of these days, I may have to take a walk in the woods...never know what sorts of cottages people keep in there....;)

I've heard there are some places, here and there, hidden away, off the beaten track...am sure you'd be made to feel more than welcome... ;)

Damn! There go my secret plans to make Britwitch my super hot babe-alicious secret crush! ;) :kiss:

If I just put it in my siggy, it has to come true right? :rolleyes:

Damn! There go my secret plans to make Britwitch my super hot babe-alicious secret crush! ;) :kiss:

If I just put it in my siggy, it has to come true right? :rolleyes:

You never know ;)

And I would love to be your secret crush, not sure I could pull off the super hot babe-alicious element but for you...I'd try... :D

You never know ;)

And I would love to be your secret crush, not sure I could pull off the super hot babe-alicious element but for you...I'd try... :D

I dunno...I was going through this thread called "Pics of a Busty Brunette"...that lady's a super hot babe...ever seen it?

Hmm... think it's time for a new ava/sig combo. The monochrome thing has run it's course I believe.

I dunno...I was going through this thread called "Pics of a Busty Brunette"...that lady's a super hot babe...ever seen it?

blushes all kinds of pink

I might have come across it...

coughs

...and you're sweet to say so... :eek:

Oh oh!!!! raises hand and waves I've seen it!!! She's so...WOW!!!! HOT HOT!! fans self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back