The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a shower and a shave for tomorrow it starts all over again. -sighs- Come on new job, call me for more hours!
-grins-
Good dreams I hope...

Last thought:
Going to sleep watching Coyote Ugly... Hells yea..

"We've never met, yet I miss you terribly. Can't quite keep you out of my mind. I see you every time I close my eyes. Maybe that's why I'm having trouble sleeping."

Why does that singer chick Ke$ha use a dollar sign in her name? and why is she so popular back in the states right now? O.O

I miss you. Even when you are here. I am jealous. I need reassurance and you never provide it....should I quit waiting for it?

(followed by)

Get a life, you silly git. Geesh, whine already why doncha??

Does the death of Osama Bin Laden put me out of a job?

followed by

Why is Obama trying to spin it like he did all the work when really it was the brave men and women of the military who conducted the intelligence gather, reconnaissance and final strike on his compound who did the work?

I still think that the military is overplaying the "death of Bin Laden thing". I don't think they found more than a body. After all, the man was on life support in 2001....

There seems to be a lot of unrequited love here lately. So many souls left waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more...

Such a shame. They deserve better.

*sweet, soft embraces for all those souls left waiting...*

I wanna go hug him.
A big, tight, lungsqueezing hug.

And maybe take him up on that lunch offer awhile ago. This pizza sucks!

Why do so many rappers have names that sound like the names for clowns?
Puff daddy, Snoop dog, lil' Bow wow...They don't really give me the image of a hardcore gangsta I shouldn't mess with.

Why do so many rappers have names that sound like the names for clowns?
Puff daddy, Snoop dog, lil' Bow wow...They don't really give me the image of a hardcore gangsta I shouldn't mess with.

Because deep down they're all just scared li'l boys who wanted hugs from their daddies :D

Got a whole pitcher full here, far too much for little old me... ;)

Holds out a glass, ice tinkling invitingly

...care to join me...?

Sauntering over and taking the proferred glass and popping a piece of floating fruit in my mouth

Thank you very much

I think so, Brain, but where are going to FIND two rabbis, a monk, and a vampire at this time of the night?

*holds up a mirror.*

She's pretty, and good. :heart: But don't tell Her I said so, She's already got a healthy ego! ;) :D

I truly need to check my threads. When was the last time I looked at em?

*head shake*

Gods I will be sooo much better when my pretty red one is back for good.

Thank goodness My Muse is on the road to recovery.

*pokes self*

Go look at the threads, dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back