The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I -really- be drinking this Monster?.... Yes. Yes I should.

Second thought: Cruising Lit via my cell in my car off next business' wifi. THIS I probably should not be doing.

*doesnt log off*

My apologies if you were waiting for me in the Stock Room, sweetie. I fell asleep then got punished by sleeping in, making me late for class.

Maybe we should check the supplies now? ;)

I'm at work right now...
But I could take you up on that tonight.

"Maybe... yeah... you're just a cloud like the others. You've got your silver lining and maybe you float a little higher sometimes... but you're still just a cloud. Strong enough wind comes by and it's onto the next one. You aren't special, not like you want to be."

And also...

"Quit being so damned greedy, and while you're at it.. cheer the fuck up already."

"I DO NOT want to be here. Sincerely. Honestly. Truly. I should NOT have rushed to act like I am normal, when I am most definitely, without a doubt~NOT. I will be in tears before this day ends. I know it."

"I DO NOT want to be here. Sincerely. Honestly. Truly. I should NOT have rushed to act like I am normal, when I am most definitely, without a doubt~NOT. I will be in tears before this day ends. I know it."

*hugs* take aslong as you need

I dont WANNA go back in there! No! NO!

*deathgrips her steering wheel as boss comes to drag her inside, kicking and flailing and screaming*

"Maybe... yeah... you're just a cloud like the others. You've got your silver lining and maybe you float a little higher sometimes... but you're still just a cloud. Strong enough wind comes by and it's onto the next one. You aren't special, not like you want to be."

And also...

"Quit being so damned greedy, and while you're at it.. cheer the fuck up already."

Geez, just realized how mean I am to myself...

In unrelated news, "Please baby girl... please just sleep for a bit so daddy can take a nap."

You know what, you whiny fucking cunt?? Fuck YOU.

*breathe bitch, breathe*

What happens to a soda can if you shake it and shake it and shake it...

It goes boom....

People are like that...

Sometimes you have to tap the top.. and crack yourself open just a wee bit and let some pent up shit out... no matter how messy the result...

otherwise... ya go boom...

Last edited:
Geez, just realized how mean I am to myself...

In unrelated news, "Please baby girl... please just sleep for a bit so daddy can take a nap."

Sorry to have kept you up so late, puddin'....

My current thought: "Fukkit! Chinese it is!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back