The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runs in, at break neck speed, and hugs a much missed Wolven one

Hi you!!!

LT ~ It's been far too long!!

*squeaks in surprise before showering the Witchling in licks and nibbles*

I've missed you too Witchy.
Life's decent again now, Cait. It's a very long story that I will tell at some point, but for now rest assured that the household is doing fine.

Last edited:
LT - I don't think some people have a very good memory. Amazing how well I recall some of the repeat PMs I receive though--even the more elaborate ones. But, I'm amazed at how some people seem to forget they've already attempted contact and got no where and then some time later try again (some more than once!). Not sure why they think a repeat attempt of the same mass PM will change one's mind........ *shrugs* I'm also not sure how one thinks one can truly be fooled by the mass PM. They are quite obvious to most and to the serious writer, a red flag.

I have only received a repeat PM from someone once, I think... but he was so bad, he actually thought I was a different gender the second time around.

So I just started fucking with him, because how do you not, really?

I have only received a repeat PM from someone once, I think... but he was so bad, he actually thought I was a different gender the second time around.

So I just started fucking with him, because how do you not, really?

Oh gosh, that is crazy! I don't blame you for doing that, especially given everything! This reminds me of a time when someone on another site thought me male. Honestly, the very fact that they did took me so off guard I wasn't quite sure how to react. But it was made worse when they realized their blunder and back pedaled only to PM and ask for RP. However, in doing so--and here is where it gets worse--they thought me Domme. Honestly, I had to wonder if people ever read anything. But I've now come to the conclusion that very few do and it's the gems who actually take the time to bother. *nods* Sorry you went through that! @_@

LT - It's been forever since I've listened to this song.

1236669_618181994920177_802256580_n.jpg

I'm mostly vegetarian now, it seems. And I am also nom.

I am too! I never eat red meat anymore, for sure. But I can't seem to give up organic roast chicken. Put some lemon and garlic in there, olive oil, crispy skin. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

I meant vegetarian, not nom. Vivi and Vail are both nomnomnom, though.

Vail is nom.
Tess is nom.
The Ivory One is nom.
Brit is nom.
Alice is nom.

And I am a lucky girl.

Posts done now on to the future characters that still need names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back