The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt1: I got new lingerie today. I don't really have a reason to wear it so I guess I really don't need it..... but well, it's cute and has animal print so I guess money well spent.

Lt2: I should start sleeping more.

Lt1: I got new lingerie today. I don't really have a reason to wear it so I guess I really don't need it..... but well, it's cute and has animal print so I guess money well spent.

I had 2 naps today. It's just been that sort of week.
As for my last thought: Please, "Dredd" the remake of that other movie, don't disappoint me.
:D

1. Pics or it didn't happen. :cool:

2. Sleep is only necessary when your body refuses to remain awake.

3. Still having thoughts of tugging on your hair, among other various things.

Just when I think I understand people-something like this happens.

Sigh.

Interestingly enough? I can think of a way to incorperate both of these thoughts into one thing that would lead into a second thing.

Firm nod.

On a more serious note you absolutely should sleep more. Do not make me come over there!

Gives her a warm hug.

Trying to decide if I should say fuck it, stay up, make coffee and tough it out today...or sleep for two hours, then make coffee and tough it out. :-/

LT ~ Just...fucking...raaaa...! :mad:

ALT ~ Why do I always have to be the one to deal with this kind of nonsense?

FLT ~ I hate days like this.

So, I forget ur bday because I am working constantly to make sure I can visit and do for u and u r done??? Fuck U!!

LT:
tumblr_mgmivedpYk1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back