The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, and I was hoping there would be actual ballgags involved in this story. Though of course, that really doesn't do a lot to actually lower the noise level. Shrugs, but grins.

Ball gags can be a bit fiddly, when other things can stand in very handily as effective gags, in a pinch.

Cock works, for example.

:eek: Well, it is Literotica...

But I'm blushing now, so I'm done.

Ball gags can be a bit fiddly, when other things can stand in very handily as effective gags, in a pinch.

Cock works, for example.

:eek: Well, it is Literotica...

But I'm blushing now, so I'm done.

Which is why it's fun when there's blushing, despite it all. Chuckles.

I would be okay with those. Why not make the doctor a woman afterall. Honestly more excited about the prospect of Chewytol Edgidifor (probably butchering the spelling of his name there) but eversince I first saw him as the operative in Serenity I've been very impressed with his talents, and I think he'd be a wonderful doctor.

Whoever they get to be the twelfth doctor I'm sure will be awesome.

Where are you, little TARDIS?

Give your daughters difficult names. Give your daughters names that command the full use of tongue. My name makes you want to tell me the truth. My name doesn’t allow me to trust anyone that cannot pronounce it right.
– Warsan Shire

Mine totally is, and this is truth.

Give your daughters difficult names. Give your daughters names that command the full use of tongue. My name makes you want to tell me the truth. My name doesn’t allow me to trust anyone that cannot pronounce it right.
– Warsan Shire

Mine totally is, and this is truth.

Your name isn't that difficult to pronounce. :p

LT: I wish I had a way to forever collect some of the messages that I get - from people I know and out of actual conversations - just so other people could see them. Like the one I had that just started with the term "sex turkey," and ended with "crazy boobs."

It doesn't get much better than that.

And that's still such a beautiful way to end the series. I've been disappointed by a lot of series finales over the years. Captain Picard shuffling the cards then dealing, saying, in that beautiful Patrick Stewart voice, "Five card stud, nothing wild...and the sky's the limit." Brilliant and perfect.

And that's still such a beautiful way to end the series. I've been disappointed by a lot of series finales over the years. Captain Picard shuffling the cards then dealing, saying, in that beautiful Patrick Stewart voice, "Five card stud, nothing wild...and the sky's the limit." Brilliant and perfect.

that just made me glad that TNG is on netflix.

that just made me glad that TNG is on netflix.

Nods. Exactly where I was watching it. And fortunately, they ended the show in time. In season seven they really were running out of ideas, and there was crazy crap towards the end, but they did cram in a dozen good final season episodes before the feature-length finale. It went out fresh, and left us wanting more.

Sadly, what we got was three crappy movies and one decent one.

Nods. Exactly where I was watching it. And fortunately, they ended the show in time. In season seven they really were running out of ideas, and there was crazy crap towards the end, but they did cram in a dozen good final season episodes before the feature-length finale. It went out fresh, and left us wanting more.

Sadly, what we got was three crappy movies and one decent one.

-giggles-

awwww Come on! The movies were awesome. So long as you never watched star trek before or were completely prepared to have most of what you know of the back stories completely ignored. They were good fan fics.. And I'll leave it at that.

-giggles-

awwww Come on! The movies were awesome. So long as you never watched star trek before or were completely prepared to have most of what you know of the back stories completely ignored. They were good fan fics.. And I'll leave it at that.

I thought it'd be nice to say good night to Nina just as I was leaving. I haven't seen her in too long.

(((BIG HUG)))

I hope that I find you well, my sister!

:rose:

I thought it'd be nice to say good night to Nina just as I was leaving. I haven't seen her in too long.

(((BIG HUG)))

I hope that I find you well, my sister!

:rose:

-tacklesquishes-

Hi Cinnie! It always makes me smile to see you around here.

Sleep well sexyness.

:kiss:

Good gods that took an hour to write.

Sheehs.. there's only so much of that you can blame on retucking a cub in bed.

Waffle ice cream cones are tricky. If they're really full of ice cream, it can spill over the side sneakily and you won't notice an ice cream spot on your dress until right before your meeting with your instructor. Who knew!

:rolleyes:

601035_609549005731268_946708056_n.jpg

It appears my brain is willing to allow me to write again...I will keep my fingers crossed.

LT ~ People who insist you should think positive really should take a long hard look at my life right now and tell me just exactly where I should fucking start.

LLT ~ PMT? Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back