The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies are like sand castles...eventually the tide comes in and it collapses and gets washed away.

To be clear... we are talking about the one that hangs off the horns right?

946252_406287129468563_243588496_n.jpg

I want to scratch this itch.

I want the fucking privacy to scratch this itch.

Oh and I don't want to have to clean the sheets afterwards.

I want someone else to clean the sheets.

Fuck you, sleep!

I'll take the toy to bed, but damnit I better fall asleep after I cum or i'm gonna be pissed.

I've got an exam tomorrow and haven't revised at all because I found this site last week, they say there's no pleasure without pain, well ill find out tomorrow morning :rolleyes:

I sleep like a baby. Must be the blameless life I've led.

so... You wake every 2 hours screaming, piss and/or shit yourself, and have an uncanny 6th sense of when people in the house are having sex?

Im kinda glad I havnt had a blameless life.

I truly dislike captcha's. So much, in fact, that if you have one on your blog, no matter how much I want to leave a comment, I won't.

I'm a rebel like that. :cool:

You mean you don't like trying to figure out that that swirly bullshit says "baby relish"?

What's really annoying the long ones, single words, and it's not an actual word. Nothing wrong with it when I can actually make out the letters, but sometimes, there's a "q" which could be an "a" or a "d" or a "g." And fuck all those bastards.

Google's working on it, though. They're attempting to make passwords obsolete, so things get a lot more secure over the internet. That should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back