The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are under a tornado watch till 2 am here with this storm over Tennessee

Yeah thanks to it losing some firepower overnight last night all we got was wind and rain---lots and lots of rain---a few rumbles of thunder and occasional lightning but it was past us before it could gather energy from the heat of the day and get nasty again.

whew

It seems to have quieted a little here for now but still have the watch.

LT: It's funny how when you think no one has your back, truly has your back, and then the one person you wouldn't think of comes through for you and you know they are a real FRIEND!

FLT: I need a girlfriend so I don't have to deal with bugs lmao!

*blinks* Whaaaa?? No putting my mind in a jar!

Seriously give it back! I can't operate without it!

No.. I wanna shake it!

tumblr_mjbo5tb0gi1s1araqo1_500.jpg

Damn it.... why is it almost bed time? Yes, tomorrow is Friday and I'm leaving work early, but ... well... I have to get up at the crack of dawn! UGH. My mind is already on vacation.

LT: The phrase "spit up" really is a total misrepresentation of what just happened here. Yuck. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, off to bed!

last thing i thought was, beating the shit out of my dog! motherfucker pissed on my rug, that rat-bastard

Ugh. I can't handle that. I'm so screwed.

*laughs*

:eek: I used to have real issues when my sister's kids spit up on me - I'd gag right along with them! And my husband tried to talk me into changing all the poopy diapers, before the little guy was born... But it really is different, when it's your own. It's just a lot of laundry.

:eek: I used to have real issues when my sister's kids spit up on me - I'd gag right along with them! And my husband tried to talk me into changing all the poopy diapers, before the little guy was born... But it really is different, when it's your own. It's just a lot of laundry.

pounces an Alice and hugs

And what she say's is true. Absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back