The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, seriously - did someone come in and exchange my baby for...a crazy person's baby?

We've been going about 14 hours straight. The neighbors will be up here any minute with torches and pitchforks.

Sleep would be kinda cool.

Okay, seriously - did someone come in and exchange my baby for...a crazy person's baby?

We've been going about 14 hours straight. The neighbors will be up here any minute with torches and pitchforks.

Have you tried asking nicely?

Oh no!

hugs

But! He should run out of steam soon! I promise.

Oh no!

hugs

But! He should run out of steam soon! I promise.

Oh no, I'm not falling for that one again! I've put him down about a dozen times, and he sleeps for like, two minutes, and then he's like: "NOPE!" :)

(But what can I do, except try again?)

Anyway. I just came in to bitch. I guess I'm finished.

Alternatively, you could try bribing him.

Offer candy. You can just take it right back pretty much anytime you want.

Oh no, I'm not falling for that one again! I've put him down about a dozen times, and he sleeps for like, two minutes, and then he's like: "NOPE!" :)

(But what can I do, except try again?)

Anyway. I just came in to bitch. I guess I'm finished.

smiles weakly

Anytime now...honestly...their battery packs rarely last longer than 12 hours...so he's going to give out soon.

nods

I can't remember being mean, but I am being tantrumed on atm, so my concentration isn't the best..

It's probably mean of me to be facetious to you while you're dealing with a tiny upset person, so... rest assured, you've not been remotely mean to me. Merely a bit of brevity during this trying time!

Today was amazing yet soooooo tiresome.

Seeing my Papa's grave was sad, but the rest of the day made me extremely happy :)

Can I just stay here for like.... another two years? Please?

Today was amazing yet soooooo tiresome.

Seeing my Papa's grave was sad, but the rest of the day made me extremely happy :)

Can I just stay here for like.... another two years? Please?

Only if you like peaches.

You can't swing a cat without hitting something to do with peaches around here.

Only if you like peaches.

You can't swing a cat without hitting something to do with peaches around here.

My grandma had peach jam out for dinner tonight. Yummy yummy jam :D

Can't stand peaches normally, but she makes them taste good! I think I could stay without liking peaches though!

*snickers* Swing a cat? That's a new one.

My grandma had peach jam out for dinner tonight. Yummy yummy jam :D

Can't stand peaches normally, but she makes them taste good! I think I could stay without liking peaches though!

*snickers* Swing a cat? That's a new one.

Heh. You've not heard that before? I originally heard it as "you can't swing a dead cat without hitting..." but, I generally try to leave the 'dead' part out. You never known when you're gonna run into a cat lover.

Peaches are good and all, but man.. there are like 12 different "Peachtree-whatever" streets in Atlanta, there's Peachtree City just outside of it, peaches on the license plate, the toll pass for a couple of the toll highways is called a Peach Pass, a couple places in the city just have these giant peaches on top of the buildings... we get it.

The must've lost their shit around here when that Presidents of the United States of America song came out in the 90's.

Also, peach jam sounds awesome.

Lunch should be very very interesting.
It really is too bad I cant hide a crop in this dress though.

LT: I really, really hope it's just someone's sick idea for an April Fool's joke. Or that they're mistaken. Or that they haven't called the search off. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back