The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really need to make planes bigger. Seriously... long legs don't work in these tiny spaces seats.

Plus side? Vegas. Downfall? Next plane isn't for another three hours.

The waiting game.... again.

They really need to make planes bigger. Seriously... long legs don't work in these tiny spaces seats.

Plus side? Vegas. Downfall? Next plane isn't for another three hours.

The waiting game.... again.

Aren't there slots in the Vegas airport? Maybe you can fly home first class!

Oh dear. I am ever so glad to be out of blasting range and fallout.

FLT~

Wish I was in Vegas about now. That would be so nice.

I suppose that just because I have to throw myself in my work, it doesn't mean I am no longer me. I truly am a writer. I learned that here. I can't pretend that something is more important. Yes, I need to keep balance, but I can't ignore what I enjoy...for months and months. Why pretend I don't have time for joy? This isn't an escape from life, this is life. Using one's talents..this is living life. I am back! Time to write again.

I suppose that just because I have to throw myself in my work, it doesn't mean I am no longer me. I truly am a writer. I learned that here. I can't pretend that something is more important. Yes, I need to keep balance, but I can't ignore what I enjoy...for months and months. Why pretend I don't have time for joy? This isn't an escape from life, this is life. Using one's talents..this is living life. I am back! Time to write again.

Smiles shyly at a pretty Moon.

Welcome back, sugar. Your words are truth. I'm glad you found them.

Smiles shyly at a pretty Moon.

Welcome back, sugar. Your words are truth. I'm glad you found them.
*hugs* I have been swimming in stress as if it was something I want. It seems quite silly... I was losing myself, and realized from just a short conversation about roleplaying how I miss writing. Why pretend something is more important? Just because someone else defines their life by ridiculous work doesn't mean I should.

*hugs* I have been swimming in stress as if it was something I want. It seems quite silly... I was losing myself, and realized from just a short conversation about roleplaying how I miss writing. Why pretend something is more important? Just because someone else defines their life by ridiculous work doesn't mean I should.

Indeed. I've seen your work and admired it. Writing is just a part of you. And to cut it off is like locking up a piece of you that needs to breathe. Doesn't really matter how you're writing. As long as you are :) But it's good to see you back.

Smiles shyly and returns the hugs.

Lt: family????? Then y do I feel like me against the world???

Flt: fuck uand ur fucked up katma and BS! ; 0)

Indeed. I've seen your work and admired it. Writing is just a part of you. And to cut it off is like locking up a piece of you that needs to breathe. Doesn't really matter how you're writing. As long as you are :) But it's good to see you back.

Smiles shyly and returns the hugs.

*blushing crimson but enjoying the hug*

So strange to hear someone say they admire my work. I always felt I was mediocre. Regardless, it is fun and carthartic, so why pretend anything else is more important? If work that earns me money drains my soul, then all I am left with is souless money. I would much rather have the wealth of happiness in the words I write.

*blushing crimson but enjoying the hug*

So strange to hear someone say they admire my work. I always felt I was mediocre. Regardless, it is fun and carthartic, so why pretend anything else is more important? If work that earns me money drains my soul, then all I am left with is souless money. I would much rather have the wealth of happiness in the words I write.

Indeed, sugar. It's a shame that it's strange, though I know the feeling. I tried to stop writing for a while. That didn't work out very well for me...So, now I make it a part of my priorities. There are just things within me that need to get out and the only way to do it is through writing. It makes me happy. It makes you happy. So, bravo for not letting other things pull you away from that side of you.

Wow, this is just not a good place for me to be tonight. I'm not liking it at all. Very poor company to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back