The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
claps hands

Really? I love telescopes!

grins excitedly

That was a different one. This one's massive and passing 'close' to earth for the next few hours.

Me too!

I need a new one, actually. I've had this one since Jr. High or so, I'm sure I can find a better one for a reasonable price. I remember when a comet passed close by not long after I got it, though. It was pretty awesome.

I used to only really listen to the Illinois album, but Greetings From Michigan has really grown on me lately. Vido's Ordination Song is amazing. All Delighted People is great, too.

I do that occasionally with songs, but usually if I can find the right artist I'm good. It's just not always easy to do that. And my mood can change on a dime for whatever reason, too. I'll go from rap to bluegrass without skipping a beat.

*laughs* I always liked that one. And this:

the-walking-dead-lori-gets-a-curveball.jpg

Haha! I was going post another but I think I'm getting carried away. Poor Carl.

Britwitch said:
That was a different one. This one's massive and passing 'close' to earth for the next few hours.

Oh, exciting! I always seem to miss the cool space stuff. :(

Me too!

I need a new one, actually. I've had this one since Jr. High or so, I'm sure I can find a better one for a reasonable price. I remember when a comet passed close by not long after I got it, though. It was pretty awesome.

It's on my list of things to buy one day...my Dad has one...always, always, wanted one of my own!

One day....

Haha! I was going post another but I think I'm getting carried away. Poor Carl.

Oh, exciting! I always seem to miss the cool space stuff. :(

Well then, when you come to Europe on that trip...you can come up to the Frozen North for some Northern Lights too!

nods

It'll be awesome!

It's on my list of things to buy one day...my Dad has one...always, always, wanted one of my own!

One day....

A decent one isn't actually that bad. $150 or so will do okay.

Though I don't know what that is in fish bones or whatever it is you guys use for currency.

*grins*

LT: I need a picture of a cute rugged kind of dude. Like think white shirt and jeans. I can't get write this piece until I get one! Any ideas, anyone? Bueller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back