The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't beat yourself up, dear. We all get a little scatterbrained sometimes...

Jesus, I seem to be all over the place though.... it's a little embarrassing, considering... I try very hard to produce quality responses, no mistakes and so on *shrugs* Perfectionist, me...

Yeah, you should probably just beat up fr33k instead.

hmm... point considered... *giggles*

My final thought: I AM GOING TO KILL HIM FOR THE AMOUNT OF WORRY HE'S CAUSED ME!

Jesus, I seem to be all over the place though.... it's a little embarrassing, considering... I try very hard to produce quality responses, no mistakes and so on *shrugs* Perfectionist, me...

hmm... point considered... *giggles*

My final thought: I AM GOING TO KILL HIM FOR THE AMOUNT OF WORRY HE'S CAUSED ME!

Perfectionism is a gift and a curse, one I share. *eyes her warily at the giggling, a smile contrasting the guarded glance*

But...if you kill him, won't that make you more sad? *chuckle*

Perfectionism is a gift and a curse, one I share. *eyes her warily at the giggling, a smile contrasting the guarded glance*

But...if you kill him, won't that make you more sad? *chuckle*

Good to know there's a few of us out there... *giggle*

*sighs* yeah... I suppose you're right... but... *sighs again* (I'm positive he has a good reason behind it. I'm positive he has a good reason behind it... I'm positive... he's... *sigh*)

My Final Final Thought after reading a creepy PM: WHY DO CRAZIES GRAVITATE TOWARD ME?!! *shudder*

Good to know there's a few of us out there... *giggle*

*sighs* yeah... I suppose you're right... but... *sighs again* (I'm positive he has a good reason behind it. I'm positive he has a good reason behind it... I'm positive... he's... *sigh*)

My Final Final Thought after reading a creepy PM: WHY DO CRAZIES GRAVITATE TOWARD ME?!! *shudder*

*can't help but laugh heartily* Maybe it's your perfume?

D:

Nothing is sacred anymore!!!

Hmmm... I guess I could cover myself with mud... that way I can keep the predators away and the online perverts too.

Prepares to stalk her as soon as she's covered in mud. "Oh wait, you weren't serious." He smiles playfully at her.

"There's really no defense-there's weirdos aplenty around here. Your only escape would be to convince them that you're male. The Ignore button is your friend."

Prepares to stalk her as soon as she's covered in mud. "Oh wait, you weren't serious." He smiles playfully at her.

"There's really no defense-there's weirdos aplenty around here. Your only escape would be to convince them that you're male. The Ignore button is your friend."

What he said. Except, that whole convincing them you're male thing might work better without the profile pic you've got. *chuckle*

*giggles at Noon*

True... I would go so far as to only allowing people on my buddy list to PM me, but I have a lot of acquaintances that I'd enjoy hearing from: most of which I can't even remember the names of...

What he said. Except, that whole convincing them you're male thing might work better without the profile pic you've got. *chuckle*

I could try and convince them I am a really pretty boy... and that my profile picture isn't me, but instead my girlfriend, I suppose?

*giggles again*

Then again, the creeper that PM me sounded bi (the horrific things he said to me! I'm appalled!), so it probably wouldn't matter to him either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back