The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
a flush beats three of a kind, a flush beats three of a kind, a flush beats three of a kind....damn I'll NEVER forget that again. a flush beats three of a kind.....

How the hell did ya do that?

Wearing a women's fake football jersey that has "61" on it, right on the chest in giant numbers.

Son realized this. "Mommy! I have trains with those numbers! Those are one and six!"

Me: "Yup! They're Thomas and Percy!" Said while pointing at numbers..
So son runs over and STABS both boobs one at a time. "THOMAS! PERCY!"

crap.

Wearing a women's fake football jersey that has "61" on it, right on the chest in giant numbers.

Son realized this. "Mommy! I have trains with those numbers! Those are one and six!"

Me: "Yup! They're Thomas and Percy!" Said while pointing at numbers..
So son runs over and STABS both boobs one at a time. "THOMAS! PERCY!"

crap.

That, my dear, is the cutest thing I have heard all night...

"Let a candle burn for every soul with grief, and watch this squalid sphere cast light brighter than the sun..."

Uhhhh.....did that guy seriously invent that? The fenis? I....I don't know what to think. Wait, did they really make that joke....they did, didn't they. Oh my, this is the most random thing ever.

Watching Dragon's Den, the Canadian version, and one of the pitched businesses was "The Fenis". An item used to bridge the gap between the way males and females urinate. Imagine a plastic penis that women hold, urinating into one end. The purpose is to avoid contact with nasty toilets in public washrooms. Of course there were jokes about the size of it, and various other aspects.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ZOMBIES!!!!! ZOMBIE BUNNIES!!!

shhhh!

Zombie+Bunnies.jpg

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me,
Fool me thrice, and someone is gonna get hurt real bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back