The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so hard on yourself, Lady Luna. Words come when they are meant to. I can't tell you how many things I've had to put down for long periods of time because there was something I was missing....something important that wouldn't come.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Lady Luna. Words come when they are meant to. I can't tell you how many things I've had to put down for long periods of time because there was something I was missing....something important that wouldn't come.

Oh baby doll, I am not being hard on myself. I am being honest. *sighs* The way my brain is functioning, I will be lucky if I ever get fully caught up again.

:(

You'll find them, Luna. You always do.

She smirks, a certain light heartedness about her smile.

Heh, you called me baby doll...

and then smiled after reading that...

Last Thought

BREATHE, you stupid, silly git and fucking focus.

I am trying but the noise, fuck the noise...people won't shut up and it is irritating me.

Don't care.

Don't care. Focus.

Fine. Am.

Good.

Now head down, fingers typing.

DO it. k...

Sure. *scribbles a few lyrics, scratches them out* we'll work on it.

She was going to...um...stretch...something of mine. It was a weird comment and a weirder response. Probably best to forget it. *chuckle*

Prince Albert...?

Yes. We work on it.

The Tigress is fairly and unexpectedly pounced. She topples over with an elf and laughs playfully during the attack of kisses and gropes.

Haha fair enough :) I hope your day treated you well.

It was not a bad day. Everything I had planned came off without a hitch. One step closer to my goals, but OMG what a long way to go yet. A long stressful way.

A soft kiss pressed to Annisthyrienne's cheek.

Positive steps are good, even if the path is long. You'll plow thought it. I've no doubt.

A soft kiss pressed to Annisthyrienne's cheek.

Positive steps are good, even if the path is long. You'll plow thought it. I've no doubt.

My friends call me Thyri (Teery). Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sure I'll need it when dealing with Fannie Mae/ bank mortgage loan officers, especially for trying to buy a renovation property. But if I can just get through it in the next month and a half, I think it will be okay from there. And I'll have my little place in the country.

Smiles

That's awesome. I don't see me having my own place for quite some time. Stupid student loans >.< And a month and a half of craziness isn't so bad. You can always come here for venting. I'll listen :)

Smiles

That's awesome. I don't see me having my own place for quite some time. Stupid student loans >.< And a month and a half of craziness isn't so bad. You can always come here for venting. I'll listen :)

Thank you. I do hope the loans don't keep you down too long. I also hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew because for a while I'll have two homes and two mortgages, two sets of utility bills, etc. While the new house is being renovated, I'll have to keep my current house. And then for as long as it takes to sell it, I'll have to keep paying for it. Hopefully that won't be too long.

It's always nice to make a new friend here. :) :kiss:

I have a lot in loans. They are not going away any time soon. But I'm sure if you're careful, you'll be able to manage it well. It might mean living off bare minimums for a while, but I've got faith :)

My friends call me Thyri (Teery). Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sure I'll need it when dealing with Fannie Mae/ bank mortgage loan officers, especially for trying to buy a renovation property. But if I can just get through it in the next month and a half, I think it will be okay from there. And I'll have my little place in the country.

I was trying to make a response expressing my hope it works out for you, Thyri, as well as my anger and cynicism towards Fannie Mae and other large financial institutions like it for the economic state the world is in, but they're mutually exclusive...so...I'll just stick with the positive part of it.:rolleyes:

I hope you get your little place in the country.:)

I have a lot in loans. They are not going away any time soon. But I'm sure if you're careful, you'll be able to manage it well. It might mean living off bare minimums for a while, but I've got faith :)

I think I can, mostly because I have a widow's pension form the military that I don't use for anything but savings right now. It should cover the new house payment. And I'm figuring that whichever house I'm in at any given time, I won't be using utilities at the other house, so my bills should lower. I'm hoping that on average, they'll balance each other out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back