The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Went looking"?
One extra click!
Lazy butt. :p

And I DON'T WANNA!!

I mean that if I don't see it in my CP, I usually don't even check to see if it's been replied to. So it's not that there were extra clicks, but that there would've been none at all.

But I do love the irony of you calling me lazy when you won't go chasing after your escapee grill. :p

Also, Fauxy, I was about to post that chick with the pink chainsaw for you.. and then I realized that you were the one that put it on my feed.

I have a feeling that's going to happen a lot.

I mean that if I don't see it in my CP, I usually don't even check to see if it's been replied to. So it's not that there were extra clicks, but that there would've been none at all.

But I do love the irony of you calling me lazy when you won't go chasing after your escapee grill. :p

Because it was broken.
And my dad promised me a new one this summer if it got worse.

S'gone!
NEW GRILL!
I'm not lazy, I'm opportunistic.

For some reason, I thought you lived in like Michigan/Wisconsin/MN-type area. And now I have no idea why.

I can't explain how silly it makes one feel to realize they've been stalking the wrong area entirely...

Muhhhh?
What, because I bitch about snow so much?

No more lazy than you were in posting it in the first place.

In fact!

Even less lazy, because it's more work to post it here than to just hit "reblog."

Hey, I carefully go thru every thing I contemplate reblogging and-

Ok I abuse the reblog button.

I think assuming I even knew you lived in Rochester is giving me too much credit. I wasn't even in the right timezone!

You have a map on a dartboard and randomly throw darts to guess locations?

Brit, you may be from Texas in Scuttleworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back