The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then my post was an outstanding success.

Bows with a flourish

watches a patient male with hooded honey brown eyes.

You, sir, will most definitely be the death of me.

nods.

*blinks*

I mean, if it's possible for someone to die of sheer embarrassment and shyness.

LT ~ All in all? A rather productive day out in the real world... :D

munches a homemade dark chocolate orange oatmeal cookie

Whoever broke that thermostat needs to be stripped naked and tied to a tree then have a snow plow bury them in the biggest drift possible.

My fingers are still fucking blue.

Last Thought

*debates asking Foxiliciousness if she'd like to come cuddle me, in my warm bed...with an eider down comforter*

I'm ducking awake. And doing stuff.

LT: why does my phone only ring when im busy? Its like living in a world full of toddlers with their hands under the bathroom door.

Hells bells it's cold out. I was thinking of writing but my fingers are so blasted cold right now. I think I'm just going to go sit in front of the fire with a hot cup of coffee and think of kilts...okay.. one man...one kilt.

fuck me running. *just dies*

It's pretty cool that my phone auto correct g-spot to happy. She's such a PC phone.

Listens for details

Grins
It started with a Brit, where cuddles, kisses and giggles were shared, add in some Dreamy moments, with sugary kisses. Then, of course one must simply know that the inevitable addition of an evil man with a single minded purpose would top the whole thing off.

The result of which is a blushing and happy redhead.

The Wolfling makes me want to take a bubble bath now, but I think I'll have to settle for a shower. Maybe sometime this weekend I can indulge.

Grins
It started with a Brit, where cuddles, kisses and giggles were shared, add in some Dreamy moments, with sugary kisses. Then, of course one must simply know that the inevitable addition of an evil man with a single minded purpose would top the whole thing off.

The result of which is a blushing and happy redhead.

Speaking of.

Wanders into her IM box

Holy Crap finally home and getting to sit down without some insane fiasco bombarding my time any more... YAY... Disorrono time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back