The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT~

I had to. I finally bailed on a thread. I was just responding to give him replies not because I was enjoying it. *sigh* I feel bad.

FLT~

Barring that one, I'm all caught up. Finally!

LT~

I had to. I finally bailed on a thread. I was just responding to give him replies not because I was enjoying it. *sigh* I feel bad.

FLT~

Sometimes co authoring a thread is like being on a band. They are all good musicians, but they just don't click. That is just how it is. If you don't have the chemistry in that particular story, then such is life. I think we have all shared that experience.

LT~

FLT~

You shouldn't feel bad.

You're entitled to your feelings in this.

Not enjoying something stiffles your creativity.

Which can be worse than bailing.

Sometimes co authoring a thread is like being on a band. They are all good musicians, but they just don't click. That is just how it is. If you don't have the chemistry in that particular story, then such is life. I think we have all shared that experience.

You shouldn't feel bad.

You're entitled to your feelings in this.

Not enjoying something stiffles your creativity.

Which can be worse than bailing.

Thanks you two. :rose: I know you're both right, but I still feel badly. I hate jumping out of a thread but I rather drop out than give him less than my best.

Hehehehe... did you like how I did that? Spur of the moment thing. Could mean something, could mean nothing... he could be just behind a rock for all Sierra knows. ;)

It was very cool. Been brainstorming scenarios. The problem now is choosing between them.

I got ideas. Yep, I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back