The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
STIT

It is awesome that Twin has my work number...cuz really what is hotter than giggling hysterically while at work, when there is absolutely no one around?

You owe for Moon Lady, PGoD and Linden. I expect that you will get home and finish those today...right?

Ouch. BUT at least I get off in about 38 minutes.

STIT

It is awesome that Twin has my work number...cuz really what is hotter than giggling hysterically while at work, when there is absolutely no one around?

You owe for Moon Lady, PGoD and Linden. I expect that you will get home and finish those today...right?

Ouch. BUT at least I get off in about 38 minutes.
I wish you got off in 38 min....
I fucking LOVED Denna (The book Denna)
OMG... the book is all I see.. this show is just eye candy..

THe book... the books...

So much more the sexy, melty, yummmm..

I want an Agiel.. and a co-ed harem with lip rings. mmmmf..

I wish you got off in 38 min....

OMG... the book is all I see.. this show is just eye candy..

THe book... the books...

So much more the sexy, melty, yummmm..

*finger goes up*

Baby love, if you breathe correctly, in the right spot, I can get off in less than 60 seconds. It has been PROVEN.

*nods*

also...yes...double yes, triple yes...

books are sooo much better...

*dies and dreams of being Denna's chew toy*

*finger goes up*

Baby love, if you breathe correctly, in the right spot, I can get off in less than 60 seconds. It has been PROVEN.

*nods*

also...yes...double yes, triple yes...

books are sooo much better...

*dies and dreams of being Denna's chew toy*

-twitches in intense sincere interest-

It will, should, could be, might possibly need to be seen as fact...

Only wanted to be a chewtoy for the entirety of time to get an Agiel. =nods=

-twitches in intense sincere interest-

It will, should, could be, might possibly need to be seen as fact...

Only wanted to be a chewtoy for the entirety of time to get an Agiel. =nods=

ahhh well I guess I am just more of a pain slut than you...as I wanted to be chew toy lots and the Agiel was only a distant thought for when I tired of being beaten and broken and begging and bloody..

*twitches*

It can be, will be, SEEN whenever you'd like...

*eyebrow quirk*

Hmmm video?

*grins*

My Lady we should rather play Strip Poker, for there at least you have the chance of luck on your side. There you might stand a chance of maintaining sum dignity, for as a gentleman I would throw my last hands when you have nothing but your small clothes left.

For I am regarded as one of the finest swordsmen in five kingdoms. Should you strip me of my clothing one sly flash at a time, you will have thoroughly deserved your victory, and any prize you would wish to claim.

*places his hand on his hilt, in case the lady believes his words to be mere boast.*

*a slim hand finds its way over his, the one resting on his grip as her body slides around his. Her front to his back*

Oh, I daresay it would be an interesting match, yes? I adore competitiveness. I further am intrigued by a man who can wield a sword effectively. 'Tis my love of blades and competition that makes it so. And as a swordman, Sir... there is no gentlemanly manners to be had then? Just wishing to understand thoroughly, you understand.

*small feet stand on tiptoe as pearl white teeth find his shoulder blade and nips gently.*

ahhh well I guess I am just more of a pain slut than you...as I wanted to be chew toy lots and the Agiel was only a distant thought for when I tired of being beaten and broken and begging and bloody..

*twitches*

It can be, will be, SEEN whenever you'd like...

*eyebrow quirk*

Hmmm video?

-swallows tongue-

fwobif.. mmf..

Check please

And that just makes you more adorable. :kiss:

I know this feeling so well! Hey, do you relive imaginary conversations in your mind later on just to say the things you wish you'd had a chance to say? This activity fills my drive home from work on more days than I can count.

Yes.

lol

Holy crap... I just had one of those.. weird epiphany moments.

-chuckles with dark mirthless joy-

I dont need an Ageil. I already am one.

Holy crap... I just had one of those.. weird epiphany moments.

-chuckles with dark mirthless joy-

I dont need an Ageil. I already am one.

laughing-emoticon-vector1.jpg

well, its true, right?

If they took a mordsith and an agiel.. and mooshed them into one being.

The consistant, mind numbing pain.. and the amount shared.. It is not an even thing by a long shot.

I think that is why the Pleasures poison story fits me right. no?

LT: I don't want to play nice...I want to play here!

FLT: Fine! I'll go to the store for you.

VLT: This kind of frustration makes for a very squishy, very cranky Weaver....

*a slim hand finds its way over his, the one resting on his grip as her body slides around his. Her front to his back*

Oh, I daresay it would be an interesting match, yes? I adore competitiveness. I further am intrigued by a man who can wield a sword effectively. 'Tis my love of blades and competition that makes it so. And as a swordman, Sir... there is no gentlemanly manners to be had then? Just wishing to understand thoroughly, you understand.

*small feet stand on tiptoe as pearl white teeth find his shoulder blade and nips gently.*

*A soft groan escapes his lips as he feels the tantalising touch of her bite upon his skin*

Then perhaps my lady we should retire to your Mansion, so we can continue this discussion sans prying eyes.

*he releases his hilt and raises his hand bringing hers along to his mouth*

You can even pick the arena for our contest, whether it be swords or cards, I will best you either way.

*he gently kisses the back of her hand, his lips lingering just long enough for her to realise it is not only a gentlemanly action*

Grab my collar
Pull me close
Call me your dirty little bitch
Kiss me hard
Take whats yours
And have what you need
What we both do
Make me whimper and beg and cry sweet little sounds you muffle so well
Hard deep and loving
Claiming and reminding
Fingers clutching anywhere to keep close-
Hair and neck and lips and hips and breasts