The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmmm... there is one male and one female around here that just absolutely kill me with their voice alone.

knowing that voice of hers is attached to sinful cuteness...

just.. fuck.

And therein, in my ever so humble opinion, lies the appeal of one Brit.

Mhmmm... there is one male and one female around here that just absolutely kill me with their voice alone.

just.. fuck.

And therein, in my ever so humble opinion, lies the appeal of one Brit.

These might need to be put somewhere, for safe keeping...

:eek:

*grins* You want to read things? I can give you words to read.

Shockingly, not even dirty ones! :eek:

Ok then.

grins back

Give me a script and it shall be read.

looking for something to read that doesnt SUCK... and is more than 5 posts long... is difficult...

Oh.. hmm.. wonder.. yes.. I wonder..

just.. fuck.

So, we now know the female voice. Who is the lucky male?

Given his join date and quantity of posts, he's close to being a professional spammer

I don't think he is. Just new and clearly unknowing about certain things. I saw he removed his post(s) from SB's thread.

LT~

Oh yay. Meds kicking in. Sleep cometh. I'll have to finish the post for dryfter tomorrow morning and I still have responses to write and a new intro for a new thread with Mr. C to work on.

So, we now know the female voice. Who is the lucky male?

well... that would be FD actually.

I'd like to agree with Vi but i have leard very little of your voice, though I do adore aussie and Nz accents probably a bit more than is suitably sane. you should fix that bit..

I'd like to agree with Vi but i have leard very little of your voice, though I do adore aussie and Nz accents probably a bit more than is suitably sane. you should fix that bit..

Really? Hell, I've heard his voice.

Giggles

In accents, it's Brit and M13 hands down.
Voices... yeah.. FD
But Bubbles is damn good as well. Just sayin..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back