The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB.. just ignore her. No one would be that incompetent to keep replying when it's obvious that she's not getting good replies. She has no avi pic, and look at her siggy pic. She's trolling. Ignore her. You just giving her what she wants. She wants to annoy people. And she's winning obviously by the looks of everyone irritated.

Shrugs. Whatever.

Don't you need a certain number of posts to get an AV picture? Besides. There are plenty of awesome writers that do so without AV pictures. That aside. I agree. She gets to pop my ignore cherry.

Don't you need a certain number of posts to get an AV picture? Besides. There are plenty of awesome writers that do so without AV pictures. That aside. I agree. She gets to pop my ignore cherry.

Awww. It's a special moment, guys!

I'm so glad we're all here for this.

*Gets totally distracted by the thought of VT's cherry getting popped in any contest. Melts into a shivering puddle.*
:heart:

*still has plans to kidnap Scuttle and Nina when she finds time to go visit down south. And Thyri.... she still owes a shooting lesson.*

LT: I'm going to go lay down. NyQuil and Lortab is kicking my ass all sorts of ways. I hate being sick.

I know...but a lot of people do have pictures as well? They try to at least moderately establish themselves. The way she's doing it, just seems like a troll.

Shrugs again, going to read her book.

*still has plans to kidnap Scuttle and Nina when she finds time to go visit down south. And Thyri.... she still owes a shooting lesson.*

LT: I'm going to go lay down. NyQuil and Lortab is kicking my ass all sorts of ways. I hate being sick.

I'm down south too. :p

I know...but a lot of people do have pictures as well? They try to at least moderately establish themselves. The way she's doing it, just seems like a troll.

Shrugs again, going to read her book.

I went to look at her profile picture after your last post, Neko. You had me curious. But in the time between when you posted and when I looked, she had just taken it down. She must have seen your post. Very telling, that.

You were!

You sent me a video of a guy doing great things with a banjo, and I told you that it was from where I live.

Oh! I remember now. That was at a concert. *Nods, breathing a sigh of relief that senility has a few more years before visiting me yet.*

Last edited:
"If you feed the troll, not only does it win, it becomes more powerful than you could ever imagine. Instead, why not kill it with fire? And by fire I mean the ignore button. As amusing as it is, at some point it just validates their existence and that is the last thing we want to do."

/end ironic statement

ignore is such an amazing button.... She stares in awe at the results.

It's.... it's so.... liberating!

It certainly takes the sting off the violated feeling of having my ignore cherry popped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back