The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs him and kisses a wolven cheek

I haven't written with you handsome, so I can't comment...but I've never heard anything but positives about you... :)

Runs in to pounce and cover her in kisses

Hello gorgeous. You should always wear nothing but Christmas lights. Just sayin'...

Runs in to pounce and cover her in kisses

Hello gorgeous. You should always wear nothing but Christmas lights. Just sayin'...

giggles and squeals under the barrage of kisses

I would, believe me, the only issue is finding a long enough power cable to let me get on with things...you know...such as shopping and the like...

...other wise, I'm pretty sure I'd be lit up like a Christmas tree 90% of the time :D

I would, believe me, the only issue is finding a long enough power cable to let me get on with things...you know...such as shopping and the like...

...other wise, I'm pretty sure I'd be lit up like a Christmas tree 90% of the time :D

*notes that they make battery-powered lights*

Hmmmm well if power if power is the only concern I am certain I can devise some sort of thermal generator. Something that runs on the sheer power of your hotness.

Gives a cheeky grin

Oddly enough, I can almost believe that's true about you!

smiles shyly at the kiss

You're far too generous with your compliments but they are lovely to hear, even if I'm not convinced I deserve them!

Well I think you deserve them and that is enough.

LT:

I wanted to do more writing, but I am starting to get a head splitting migraine. Night guys!

I would be awesome at that. I need to find a way to turn that into a profession.

...and doing so would be inherently solving a problem, which would, alone, prove my abilities!

Well, we do live in a world with many many problems. There's bound to be an opening for you somewhere.

giggles

Goodnight Handsome...sinfully sweet dreams...feel better...

kisses and hugs tight

Hugs and kisses back

Going to do my best lovely.

Oh and Scuttle? We should totally do a Myth busters type show. You come up with all the problems to debunk, and I will do the dirty work. Like jumping out of two story buildings and setting myself on fire.

Hugs and kisses back

Going to do my best lovely.

Oh and Scuttle? We should totally do a Myth busters type show. You come up with all the problems to debunk, and I will do the dirty work. Like jumping out of two story buildings and setting myself on fire.

Wait.. I get to come up with problems and set you on fire?

I'm so in.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back