The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally back in my city! About 10 more minutes and I'll be home! It sucks because I miss the people but I'm glad to be home.

And of course, going back to work later today. Yay.

Ooookay. So, that was interesting.

I went to pick up the kidlet to take her to school this morning and there's a naked guy standing on the bridge overlooking the Sacramento river. Just standing there. There were about 6 cop cars there as well. Then on my way home, apparently there's another guy, walking naked, down the 273 at the other end of town.

WTH?

Would you sing it for me??
Its best of its hummed or moaned in person.

I went to pick up the kidlet to take her to school this morning and there's a naked guy standing on the bridge overlooking the Sacramento river. Just standing there. There were about 6 cop cars there as well. Then on my way home, apparently there's another guy, walking naked, down the 273 at the other end of town.

WTH?

-laughs-

There's only 2 more mondays before christmas.

things should get crazier.

WTH?
Maybe I should stop telling people to go get naked and take a walk. My bad. Sorry.

But the serious answer is, they probably both took either PCP or Bath Salts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back