The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you and have the same problem. Mine ache and give from time to time, but not bad enough to keep from doing the things I love still. Although that day is fast approaching.

I could almost certainly benefit from surgery. But I refuse to go have it checked out for fear of being told it's worse than I think it is.:rolleyes:

But I have no regrets as far as my past activities go. I love to live life and play hard in everything I do. The day when I can no longer do those things with the same zest and gusto will be a sad day for me indeed.

I hear you and have the same problem. Mine ache and give from time to time, but not bad enough to keep from doing the things I love still. Although that day is fast approaching.

I could almost certainly benefit from surgery. But I refuse to go have it checked out for fear of being told it's worse than I think it is.:rolleyes:

But I have no regrets as far as my past activities go. I love to live life and play hard in everything I do. The day when I can no longer do those things with the same zest and gusto will be a sad day for me indeed.

On really cold days, they slow me down and I have to compromise by slowing down. Bugs the hell out of me. However, I'll worry about it when it sidelines me.

Fuck Assassin's Creed.
(yeah, I said it)
Personally, I preferred ME2.

I'm considering Kingdom Of Alumar (or however it's spelled). But then I realize it means going to Best Buy as Xmas gets closer and people get crazier.

The first Assassin's Creed was alright though as time went on it seems less stealthy, which is funny seeing as you're an Assassin. Wanted to look in AC III as I do like the American Revolution and especially with the "Tyranny of King Washington" DLC, but.... I don't want to right.

I see your ME2 and raise KOTOR. Still fun after all these years.

I couldn't disagree with you more about the first AC. What I loved most? The side quests. Like getting all the flags. Because, once you get all the flags, you are rewarded by having all the flags! YAY! And you can go do the eagle eye thing at every location and then you get...to have done the eagle eye thing at every location! YAY!
But, of course, then there's the main stuff which is a wonderfully repetitive series of 'assassinations' that really don't make much use of the underlying cool game mechanics.
But hey, if thats your thing, thats your thing.

However, I completely agree with you on KOTOR. I'm thinking about playing it again on Steam.

I didn't say I liked it, I said it was Alright. When it comes to games like Deus Ex or Thief 2, AC doesn't come close. I also hate Desmond.

dammit...she makes me rush!

Have no idea what you're talking about.

LT- I owe one more thread! For Fr33k!! Woo! Red is gonna get down with the old lady!
gigglesnerk

Yah, I don't consider repetitive, boring, rewardless game play 'alright'.
I really do expect more from game producers.
The lower of standards to where anything that actually manages to function is considered 'acceptable' is a bad thing.
Its why TV tends to be so crappy...why most comic books aren't worth 15 minutes to read them...
Or to put it another way..it is one of the reasons we can't have nice things.

As a new IP at the time, I didn't think it was awful. I don't expect new IP to hit it out of the park in one go. I see a bad game as a game that fails to attain what strives for. It's why I didn't hate games like Duke Nukem Forever and why I hated games like Dragon Age II, it was a streamlined version of a once good game to appeal to a more casual audience because heaven forbid, they should think.

No. What I was gonna do was tease and seduce and wind you up until you quite simply come undone.

(I'm probably doing something like mixing my metaphors there, but I'll live with it)

Mhm... and you don't think you have already?

Have no idea what you're talking about.

LT- I owe one more thread! For Fr33k!! Woo! Red is gonna get down with the old lady!
gigglesnerk

whispers

There's a Beauty waiting...but there's no pressure or hurry though...just didn't want her to be forgotten... :eek:

whispers

There's a Beauty waiting...but there's no pressure or hurry though...just didn't want her to be forgotten... :eek:

There is? How did that? Wait... dashes off to look, comes back with a sheepish look on my face

Brit, I am so sorry. For some reason I thought I was waiting for you. I'm extra special. You'll have a reply soon.

mmm...maybe a LITTLE undone.
Insufficiently, though

Oh, I'm sure you'll finish her completely.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back