The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably the only reason anyone could beat games like Simon's Quest or Link's Adventure, you know the "where the fuck do I go?" games.

Yeah, it was basically like GameFAQs before the internet. Wonder how many people they still had subscribing..

Hello to you too. Your trip is today or soon, right? Where are you going again? Florida?

*snorts* I wish I was going to Florida. Nah, I'm just going to the other side of the state to see some family and friends for my birthday. So far, the trip sucks. Majorly sucks. Like the kind of sucks that makes you want to blow someone's brains out.

Hopefully it gets better.

And, how's your day?

Elana. Done.

Rayne. Done. (though if Lit doesn't behave, I may have reload that one)

Amanda next. Then Mirela.

*snorts* I wish I was going to Florida. Nah, I'm just going to the other side of the state to see some family and friends for my birthday. So far, the trip sucks. Majorly sucks. Like the kind of sucks that makes you want to blow someone's brains out.

Hopefully it gets better.

And, how's your day?

Must've been just a random bit of banter about Florida then when you mentioned it.

I'm sorry to hear that your trip isn't going so well. I hope it gets better too. When's your birthday?

My day is long and slow and I'm having one of those "punch people in the throat for no reason" episodes. I swear I need to find a better outlet for my aggression than writing and my heavy bag...

Must've been just a random bit of banter about Florida then when you mentioned it.

I'm sorry to hear that your trip isn't going so well. I hope it gets better too. When's your birthday?

My day is long and slow and I'm having one of those "punch people in the throat for no reason" episodes. I swear I need to find a better outlet for my aggression than writing and my heavy bag...

Yeah, not too long ago I made a comment about when I actually do get time to go to Florida I'm going to kidnap Nina.

Loud music, a bottle of Jack, and ignorimg everyone! It should work.

noms brains

*sits quietly and calmly as Vail tries to noms brains* Deary, there's none there for you to eat, they turned to mush about an hour ago from lack of sleep.

ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!1!!

*loads shotgun*

*screams, jumping in trot of Vail* Any other time I wouldn't object to killing Zombies but I kinda like this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back