The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Thought

Thank you gods, for heavy bags...

also thank you Moon lady for an awesome post...

And

Further Last thought

Now, maybe I can get to work on JW and focus on Madrigal for a while.

Either one should get rid of this edge...

Probably JW first though...as his post will be the most...

useful for working this out.

teeth on pretty ear
its on under my skirt...and I'm gonna use it to...
feeling a droplet of sweat down my spine

Soft whimpers
You know that kills me....there is going to be a mess...
clenching a handful of skirt and thigh

Is very distracted....

Shiny... yeah...
Words...bad....

Will someone make dinner for me? I can tell you what goes into it and everything.
I just... don't wanna... be by the stove right now.

DAMMIT FD AND SB
Your Avas and Sigs look too much alike to me in my sleepyheadedness and I keep thinking one of you is talking to yourself.

LT. I want a reset button for today... class is reallly lame

flt... this cold weather can go away now...

DAMMIT FD AND SB
Your Avas and Sigs look too much alike to me in my sleepyheadedness and I keep thinking one of you is talking to yourself.

Bows

I aim to confuse and torment.

Good to see you about again.

Pounces, hugs, then wanders back to TV

I adore the word 'wanker'.

I also adore this board while studying personality disorders.

I farther adore Twin. I wish I could give her 3 get out of jail free cards just so I can watch what happens.

My dragon software now has a profile called "Fucking Wanker", because the damned thing keeps losing my other profiles. This, could get very, very interesting.

Oh.. and bewbs.

I farther adore Twin. I wish I could give her 3 get out of jail free cards just so I can watch what happens.

My dragon software now has a profile called "Fucking Wanker", because the damned thing keeps losing my other profiles. This, could get very, very interesting.

Oh.. and bewbs.

I wanna show my bewbs too!!

Bows

I aim to confuse and torment.

Good to see you about again.

Pounces, hugs, then wanders back to TV

Gnyahaha! *Flailyfalls*

I knew it.
Y'a'll're out to get me.
*Suspicious glares about the room, still on the floor.... Takes out a water gun and aims it warningly*

Oh.. and bewbs.

I had to use my boss' Dragon Speak thing at work last week because he unplugged the keyboard.
I forgot it was on and went on a tirade with my friend (Thankfully off air but the mic WAS on for getting sound onto comp) and it left everything I said in a word doc...
...Boss emailed it to me...
Thankfully I talked so fast it was all nonsense....
"Angry bananas can just make some tacos! We all need to just think back and accurate posting the Christmas. You know what? Fickle mint."

Salmon fillets, and a fresh salad... red and green leaf lettuce, carrots, celery, red peppers, and homemade croutons.

FISHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back