The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't think I have forgotten your secret plan to whisper words in my ear, DW. Still wondering just what it is you've got planned. :p

Intriguing thread there, Dryfter. I hope you find a good co-writer for it.

Oh... I'm still mulling over the contents of that promised whisper. *winks*

Thank you, Miss_Vivi. Not bad for a rough draft, spur of the moment thing, I'd say. :D

Call me Vi or Vivi.

Anyway, it's pretty good. I'm just curious who your co writer would play. Or where you'd like to take the thread.

Call me Vi or Vivi.

Anyway, it's pretty good. I'm just curious who your co writer would play. Or where you'd like to take the thread.

Ahh, that's the wonderful thing about leaving something like that so open. My female co-writer could take on so many parts. Then I get the joy of dealing with the unexpected. The unexpected visitor might have a job for me, but who's to say the "guest" is human? A vampire perhaps? An elf who discards the illusion needed to mingle with the human realm? And why would she need my help? To break a family curse? To intercede with marauding clans of paranormals invading her territory? Or perhaps just an assassination case, an act of vengeance against one proven tyrannical.

I do love open endings. :D

Of course, as the story unfolds, more will be revealed about Lucas and his past as well. Why he became a warlock, why he chose a succubus as his familiar, just how deep the bond between him and Annalise truly is and what all he has at stake. Hrm. I can have a lot of fun with this thread. :D

Very cool Dryfter. And I agree with Luna, your tone matches that of Dresden which was a great series.

Loved the Solitary post you left for me Dryfter... :D ... Gives me plenty to work with... :rose: ... You are one of the best...

Loved the start to the new story... I will definitely be following that....!!!!!

Loved the Solitary post you left for me Dryfter... :D ... Gives me plenty to work with... :rose: ... You are one of the best...

Loved the start to the new story... I will definitely be following that....!!!!!

Glad you liked it, Nyte. ^_^

Googled it. Dresden Files - Jim Butcher.

Read the description, yeah....very similar. Now I'm not sure if I'm happy anymore. :-/

Googled it. Dresden Files - Jim Butcher.

Read the description, yeah....very similar. Now I'm not sure if I'm happy anymore. :-/

The books were great, even the TV show was entertaining. Your thread is similar but not the same thing.

Run with it.
It won't turn out the same.

The books were great, even the TV show was entertaining. Your thread is similar but not the same thing.

Run with it.
It won't turn out the same.

K. ^_^

Well....I'm off to work again. Looking forward to seeing just how much action I have to deal with when I return tonight. lol

YAY!

Last edited:
LT~

That was too close for my comfort level. I'm hiring a handyman to come out and do those damn gutters.

*Ninja appears and dumps cold water over his head* be nice
*vanishes again*

Pfffffttt.... falls over in giggles

If I didn't know any better, I'd think DW was incapable of fighting her own battles, but that can't be the case.

Feeling like a White Knight, Glad? Or just wanting to score some brownie points?

Hands the wolf a towel

If I didn't know any better, I'd think DW was incapable of fighting her own battles, but that can't be the case.

Feeling like a White Knight, Glad? Or just wanting to score some brownie points?

Hands the wolf a towel

*shakes off fur next to Vi and soaks her with the water that just slicked off his coat then goes back to laying down vanishing into the shadows smirking and tossing a snow ball at her too and hides himself*

*shakes off fur next to Vi and soaks her with the water that just slicked off his coat then goes back to laying down vanishing into the shadows smirking and tossing a snow ball at her too and hides himself*

Watches the wolf make an irritant of himself, ignoring the mess he just created, snapping my fingers and making it all go away.

Stop being an ass, darling. It's ugly and not at all charming as you might think. Besides, you lack the necessary boobs in order to pull off being a brat well.

Hands the wolf a towel
maybe as you said I didn't want to watch him make an ass of himself...

but, white knight and brown noser have both been applied to me, not sure I particularly care if you use either. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back